Chapter 7

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

The metal hangers of closets were screeching by the metal handler, creating sharp noises but the brunette didn't care as he was panicking at the moment. The doe was constantly throwing his clothes to his bed. He's anxious, he never gets anxious.
 

Seemingly, he can't decide what to wear on their date. He wanted to laugh mockingly at himself when he realizes he never went to a date. In his 19 years of existence, not a single date happened to him. For sure, Baekhyun would laugh on him.


But he is Luhan, anything would look good on him. Even if people would make him wear trash bags, he will still look gorgeous simply because he was the one wearing them. Deciding if he should wear short shorts, or just a pair of jeans, he thought of what Sehun would think. Sehun appears to be the conservative guy, according to his research people says his a romantic type of guy and he even saw a video of Sehun acting all gentleman on some kind of bussiness party although Luhan thought that his partner is too ugly to get treated like that. But oh well, nothing to worry about Sehun is his now.

Looking at his favorite hello kitty wall clock, it says 9:00 am. The time Sehun would pick him up would be 10 am. He fixed himself at his full length mirror, adoring his wonderful reflection  'Luhan you’re so pretty'. This always makes up his mood of the day. Since he can't wait for Sehun to pick him up, he decided to just give Sehun a surprise visit.



 

 

The pretty male smugly smiles at the two guards when he pass by them. 'Serves them right!!'

The two poor workers were utterly shocked when they saw their boss going back with him yesterday. They were so afraid to be fired, but Sehun knew too well that they weren't at fault, legallt the taller can file trespassing to Luhan but he doesn't want to get the issue big and just let it slide.

Luhan walk through the sliding glass doors, with his black aviators. Wearing his self-confidence he cat walked towards the elevator. It's his boyfriends building of course, he has every right. But passing through the information desk a girl stood and stops Luhan.

 

The pretty male slid his aviators down to his nose, to take a clear view of what's in front of him. Short girl, long fake blonde hair, thick make-up, short pencil skirt with a long slit, sleeves with one button open revealing his well endowed chest and a cleavage that was saying hello to Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes. 'Typical '

The doe took his aviators completely, letting it hang prettily in his small hands while his other hand was crossing to his chest. 'Who is she?? I didn't saw her yesterday. Why is Sehun has this kind of worker?'

Luhan raise his eyebrow, he won't waste a drop of saliva just to say 'what' to her. If this girl gets what Luhan was indicating, well a is Luhan will conclude.

"Do you have an appointment with Mr.Oh?" The girl didn't even address Luhan properly.

"Yes, I do. So if you don't mind I'm going, my Sehunnie is waiting for me" Luhan was about to take one step when a hand stop him again.

"I'm sorry but I still have to check in the list" the fake blonde girl was already skimming through her folders.

"You're not in the list, kindly exit now before I called the guards"

The girl is trying to be polite but the look Luhan is giving her is just too annoying for her liking. The doe rolled his eyes, she doesn’t even know who was in front of her and she dared disrespect Luhan.

"Get your hands off me , And Sehun is my boyfriend. Listing an appointment won't be necessary" Luhan was holding back his anger. 'Luhan remember what Sehun said, be good.. Yes, be good’.


"Yes, all of them say that. Mr. Oh wouldn't be please to see you"

"You know for a two faced like you, I like your attitude." Luhan twirled his hands to fake blond locks of the other and leaned closely enough to smell her. " You reek of chintzy perfume"

 

"Huh!"

 

" You look awfully familiar!" Luhan pointed out without giving the girl a chance to respond. "Oh yes, your that girl!"

The girl creased his forehead in confusion revealing how thick his foundation is. "What are you talking about?"


"You’re that girl, whom I last night was dating" Luhan smiled sweetly and battered his long lashes. Truth slap, Luhan is much prettier than her.

The other drop her jaw open.

"I had fun getting by your boyfriend" Then Luhan left the poor stunned girl. Heck, Luhan don't even know if that girl has a boyfriend. Walking inside the elevators, He turned his heels and he saw the girl with her phone in her ear and yelling at someone. 'Ohhh so she has a boyfriend'

 

He didn’t even bother to knock; he opened the door and was greeted by a problematic Sehun. He was wearing glasses and it’s too hot on Luhan’s opinion. The blonde was facing his laptop and stack of folders at the side. There was a coffee at the coffee table but Luhan guess it was never been touch. Seeing Sehun’s blond locks reminds him of the a while ago, he has to make sure Sehun is going to fire her.

 

“Hey babe!” Luhan greeted his boyfriend.

 

Sehun brought his head up and almost curse at the person in front of him. ‘Not now!’

 

 He watch the doe move closer towards him, biting his lip lightly while running his hand to his hair , Luhan sat at the edge of the table.

 

“Are you trying to seduce me?

 

“What do you think?” Luhan said lowly.

 

“My papers are much more attractive than you” Sehun deadpan.

 

“No! Who said I was seducing you, like duh. No need to do that” Luhan immediately stood up. Totally for

Please log in to read the full chapter