Chapter 8

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

The date went out well so far, ---if you can call this a date. The brunette was just dragging Sehun everywhere he wants, and the taller’s feet is already hurting, the crowd didn’t help either. Sehun was never fond of places with too many people.  They went to booths, and stuffs, ate a lot of food, Luhan is seriously a big eater, Sehun can’t help but wonder where all the calories went. But what made blonde wondered even more is that they never rode a single ride, what’s the purpose of going in the amusement park then?

 

“Look, look Sehun. It’s a shooting game! I want that big bear!” Luhan squealed as he drags the taller towards the stall. Sehun just groan in disapproval, this is too childish for his own preference of a date, even if it’s the friendly date that Luhan mentioned earlier.

 

“Hello, how much is it?” Luhan said. The owner went to entertain Luhan, and the taller took this chance to keep on tugging his wrist in Luhan grasp but Luhan held him even tighter while nodding at the instructions that the fat guy was telling Luhan.

 

After the owner told them the instructions, he gave Luhan a toy gun, the smaller took it with so much excitement but for some reason he gave it to Sehun.

 

“What am I going to do with this?”

 

“Try eating it Sehun that would be fun.”

 

Sehun didn’t react. Stupid questions gives you even more stupid answers. And knowing Luhan that wouldn’t be impossible.

 

“Sehun, I swear if you give me another dumb question, I would really doubt how you got your degree. That’s just common sense, you shoot!” Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

“Fine!”  Complying the smaller’s request he grabs the toy gun harshly. If he knew this would happen he should have stayed in his office and bury himself in the stack of files. Only Luhan is having fun while he is stuck on whatever the doe is asking but what can he do? He has no choice but to unwillingly agrees to everything or else he’ll receive annoying tantrums from the kid. His patience must be extended until it would break because he is the adult here, he has to understand and guide Luhan.

 

“Yey, Sehun’s getting me that teddy bear!” Luhan announces and they earned cute compliments from the people who are passing by. And Luhan gladly accepted the compliments.

 

“Will you shut up or you’re the one who’s getting hit!” The taller was already standing at the place where he should shoot. Actually this is just basics, he learned shooting when he was 8, and that was even real guns.

 

Sehun raise his arm and aim his target, ready to pull the trigger but, “Oh sorry, I slipped”

 

He looks at Luhan who was giving him a smile and a peace sign. “Whatever”

 

Sehun prepared once again but Luhan was in his dramatic acts again. Everytime Sehun is about to shoot, the shorter always make sure he bumps or distract Sehun. The taller smirks at Luhan’s stupid plan, making him look dumb and stupid in public. That would never happen, he is Oh Sehun after all.

 

For the last time, Sehun prepared himself only that he wasn’t focusing on his target; instead he focuses his attention to what Luhan might do. Acting as if he is ready to fire, he held his arms high and his peripheral view can see that Luhan is also ready on the act he was about to put, he notices that Luhan was already standing in one foot. Making him guess what Luhan is going to pull off.

 

When he pulled the trigger, as what he had in mind Luhan is going to bump him again, but his reflexes are fast enough to avoid Luhan. When the doe didn’t hit Sehun, his eyes widened his reflexes are not that good to balance himself again, and would practically result hitting the stall instead. He closes his eyes ready for impact, he prayed that Sehun would catch him, but no blond locks were at sight. He shielded his arms and elbow so that his body won’t totally fall into the stall, he whined when he scraped his elbow.

 

“Sehun look! I got scratch, it hurts!” The smaller whined again and eyes are almost tearing up.

The taller hurriedly rush into the doe’s side and acted like he was in shock at the sudden events.  “I told to be careful right? You’re so clumsy!”

 

Sehun let out an awkward laugh, now he regretted why he did that. Guilt was consuming his system, seeing how Luhan didn’t react when he gave him a fake cooing and he knew Luhan was now holding up his tears. “Come on stand up! We’ll get that clean”

 

The doe didn’t respond and let Sehun gently drag him to what he guessed towards the infirmary. Luhan didn’t know why he was acting like this. Maybe he was expecting too much that Sehun will protect him like the taller promise.

 

Without a word Luhan sat up in the bed and let Sehun do all the work, while looking at Sehun rushing to find the disinfectant and cotton, he can’t help to speak up. “You promise”

It was very soft and barely audible, all Sehun can catch are  few murmurs that he can’t understand. “Luhan I can’t hear you, make it louder”

 

Sehun told Luhan gently as much as possible. The doe pouted and Sehun was already sitting in front of him putting disinfectant to his scratch. “You promise you will protect me”

 

Sehun sigh and was already putting a hello kitty band aid on Luhan’s arms. “Alright I’m sorry. I didn’t know you’re that weedy “

 

Luhan smack Sehun’s head really hard. “I’m not weak stupid, It was just really unexpected, I thought you would catch me!” again Luhan pouted and crossed his arms.

 

“Excuses Kid, I thought you wanted that bear?” Sehun retorted back.

 

“I did, but I was just thinking to give you a few obstacles, duh it was just for fun, no need to be hard on me”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes at the stupid reason but at least he learned something about the kid. Luhan sincerely holds promises that were given to hi

Please log in to read the full chapter