Chapter 10

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The air tension is getting thicker as the four boys sat across each other in a four seated table. The cafe was very familiar with Luhan and there's no doubt that the guy infornt of him is more familiar with this place.

 

“Why is he here again?”

 

“Because Luhan he claimed to know you and I assume you knew him too, it would be rude not to befriend him” Kyungsoo explained.

 

“Whatever! Who said I knew this cheap fashion expert wannabe?” Luhan rolled his eyes and place his small hand under his chin. He eyed at the guy across his table, his irritation rose up when he saw his ‘ what are looking at?’ face.

 

“Baekhyun stop biting your nails” Luhan said as he shifted his gaze to his best friend,who was visibly fidgeting in his seat.

 

“But Luhan, Where is he? It’s already 4 and his not here yet” Baekhyun nervously explained.

 

“Chill will ya! He’ll be here” Luhan resassured.

 

As they heard the chime of the bell at the café indicating someone has just entered, the four boys turn their heads around. They spotted a tall guy, red haired and with big ears standing at the entrance and probably looking at their place.

 

“Here Chanyeol” Luhan waved at him, and the guy immediately found them.

 

Giving a small smile to Luhan, the latter didn’t notice the slight shock face of his lover. He strides towards their table and Luhan signal everyone to move except for Baekhyun, which the group nods in approval. But before Chanyeol can even sit, the doe put his hand in the latter’s shoulder, and Chanyeol almost wince at the force Luhan was giving, he met the doe’s piercing gaze and deadly stare.

 Chanyeol was about to speak when Luhan patted him. In that gesture, Chanyeol felt the support Luhan was giving. Of course Luhan has to support Chnabaek, he was the main reason why they met and let themselves fall into the pits of love.

 

“ What?!” Luhan sass at them when they were giving him suspicious look.

 

“I didn’t know, your that close with Chanyeol?”

 

“Remember, business partners” Luhan quoted the sentence making a quotation mark in the air.

 

“eh, so you’re not the third party?” Tao ask amusingly.

 

Luhan threw the menu board straight to Tao’s face. “You know what, I really hate you!’

 

“Wow, what a coincidence the feeling is mutual” Tao scrunches his nose at the little pain he's feeling.

 

“Shush is it guys, are you that dense or what?”

 

The two automatically look over the Chanbaek couple. In that moment they regretted why they chose a table that is too far from the couple, the can barely hear their conversation. Sighing, they finally gave up of eavesdropping in to them.

 

“Maybe they are getting along” Tao concluded, seeing Baekhyun’s calm face.

 

Both of the males hum in response, keenly observing Baekhyun. They were eyeing Baekhyn’s body language, since  Luhan and Kyungsoo knew that Baekhyun just cannot burst all his frustrations to Chanyeol, all his gestures is going to tell them what really Baekhyun feel at this moment at  the same time will make them know what’s happening at their table. Tao being the oblivious one just shrug his shoulders at the uninterested reply of his new found friends and sips at his cappuccino.

 

Luhan gasp when he saw Baekhyun clutching the hem of his shirt. He was already forming a fist and the veins on his hands are already prominent enough to be seen even at the distance of their respective tables.  And that’s when they knew Baekhyun had enough. They watch the small boy, got up from his chair and his boyfriend was trying to call him out but no avail as Baekhyun didn’t spare a single glance.

 

Complete silence was covering the whole atmosphere. “ So what now?” Tao ask but the two other males didn’t reply to him as their gaze follow Chanyeol’s every movement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun! Baekhyun !Wait!” Chanyeol was giving his best to reach out his lover, but to

Please log in to read the full chapter