Chapter 11

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

The three boys, including the new added member of the group ZiTao mechanically nodded while they pretend to understand  a thing that Baekhyun said but in reality the only few words that they caught were engage, Chanyeol, wedding and Dad. That’s all they can process.

 

“Guys are you listening to me?!”

 

“Yes we are”

 

“Chanyeol’s getting married”

 

“You’ll broke up soon”

 

“No! No you got it all wrong! Chanyeol and I are getting married!” Baekhyun hysterically shouts in front of his friends.

 

“oh—..”

 

Baekhyun just roll his eyes at his friends. School is still boring as ever. But soon after 5-6 months they’ll graduate from this hell and they can’t wait for that to happen. Slumping back to his chair Baekhyun watches their classroom that was already in chaos. It’s been an hour since their first subject in the afternoon, so they all presume that it’s free day, that’s why too Luhan and Tao are already standing up ready to exit the classroom while Kyungsoo remain at his seat patiently waiting for their professor. As if, meetings would take a half or worst a whole day during board meeting at the university.

 

“Kyung you’re not coming?” Luhan ask even though, he can already guess the answer.

“No, I’ll stay here and sleep somewhere peaceful, enjoy your escapade guys” Kyungsoo answer boringly.

“Okay, we’ll go then. I’m going to see Sehun” Luhan announces happily.

 

Tao was about to say something but Luhan widened his eyes at his direction saying to shut his mouth. He didn’t have to tell Tao his situation as he was there when he explained it all to Sehun. His friends too thought that Tao was a close friend of Sehun, that’s why he was acquainted with him. Luhan dating Sehun wasn’t really a big deal to them especially to Baekhyun, as long as the latter is protecting Luhan and makes him happy, who are they to cut those connections and feelings that they have to each other?, everyone deserves someone and unfortunately they believe that Luhan has already found his the one.

 

“Tao, please tell Luhan to stay away from Sehun, his dangerous.” Well for Kyungsoo it was a big deal and he hasn’t quite accepted the fact that Luhan is dating a dangerous man that probably killed thousands of people, but slowly he was trying to decipher and understands Luhan’s reasons behind the crazy action. So far, he hasn’t come into a reasonable conclusion and ended up still observing Luhan.

 

Luhan pouted. “He is kind Kyung and hot and handsome and----..”

 

“Shhh..shhh stop.. I don’t want to hear another compliment coming from your mouth” Kyungsoo immediately hush Luhan.

 

“Whatever, guys let’s go!”

 

 

Baekhyun has to go home since his Mom wanted him to do something, Yes, Baekhun is quite spoiled with his Mom but when it comes with his Dad, his obedient as soldier while Luhan went to the mall with Tao tagging along. It was infuriating, Luhan just doesn’t like Tao. He’s competing every aspect that Luhan is good at, from fashion, to the level of iness and especially getting Sehun’s attention.

 

“Arghh you don’t have to come with me!” Luhan said to Tao angrily.

 

“It’s Sehun’s orders Luhan, even if I don’t want to guard you I have to do it, or else Sehun is going to kill me”  Tao said rather rudely, carefully showing to Luhan, how much he hates to be with him, just even a few meters away with Luhan.

 

“Just wait at the car” Luhan commanded.

 

“What am I, you’re bodyguard?” Tao said exasperatedly.

 

Luhan crossed his arms, and raise a brow. “Well, from the looks of it, you are. Unless if you want to gain the ‘driver’ title. It’s fine with me though”

 

Tao squinted his eyes. “ You’re unbelievable, you should be thankful I’m saving your up.”

 

“I don’t need you! I need Sehun!” Luhan gritted his teeth.

 

“Guess what, Sehun is not here. So you’re stuck with me either way” The taller rolled his eyes at Luhan’s arrogance.

 

“You shut your------..”

 

“Excuse me, Sirs but your blocking the entrance”

 

Luhan almost stumble at the sudden interference and Tao almost choke at his own saliva. The both of them look directly behind them and saw massive of people waiting for them to stop their useless fight. If the guard didn’t interrupt they wouldn’t notice that they are still at the mall’s entrance.

But instead of saying sorry, both of huff in annoyance and rolled their eyes. They didn’t even bother to say sorry as they continue to walk. “I told you to just use the elevator at the parking lot”

 

“But that would be useless if people can’t see my pretty face. They need to know that I’m here” Luhan justified his own actions.

 

“You’re sick!”

 

“Bruh!”

 

“Can’t believe, I’m even walking side by side to you” Tao acted like he want to puke.

 

“Don’t worry, neither do I. Why don’t you just go the top of the building and jump there, yeah?”

 

Luhan didn’t even feel any remorse as he practically ask Tao to die. “Oh, on second thought, just don’t do it. Sehun said I should be kind to animals”

 

“You son of a ” For once Tao, wanted to beat Luhan u

Please log in to read the full chapter