Chapter 6

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

The three students were talking silently with their eyes, it’s a language that they develop every time they are in Detention hall, planning how to convince the councilor that they are innocent. They are currently fighting who should talk first, but Kyungsoo firmly said to Luhan that it’s his fault why they are caught in this situation.

 

“Ahm, Sehun—“

 

“Shut up”

 

“Alright I will, I was just asking if you can drop us home”

 

Baekyun shrug when Sehun didn’t respond. Inside the car was entirely silent. And Luhan couldn’t care less.

 

“Yah!”

 

The taller was trying hard to control his temper and not to erupt in front them. They are just kids, and scaring them would not be very appropriate to do.

 

“I’ll drop you friends at the bus station, but you are coming with me”

 

“Okay!”

 

“Luhan are you crazy!” Kyungsoo gritted the words. Luhan was outright okay with all of this, he seems to happier even.

 

“Relax Kyung, he won’t hurt me. And if he wants to, we would be dead by now”

 

“Luhan you sure you don’t have a lose screw in your head, cause goddammit this man won’t hesitate to kill us with just a single mistake we make and you get all this lovey-dovey feeling, wake up!”

Baekhyun was trying to shove Kyungsoo’s face away, he was being sandwich with the two and  Kyungsoo was already leaning towards the doe, cramming Baekhyun in the process.

“Kyungsoo just calm down okay, he said he’s going to drop us at the bus station. So, why don’t you try helping me out figure how to ride a bus” Baekhyun smack Kyungsoo softly.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. They can’t call their drivers now, it would just give them a hint they didn’t go to the university today. They would receive a bunch of sermon from their family “Baekhyun remember, I used to do that a lot in the past”

 

“Oh! Yeah”

 

 

 

“Bye friends, see you on Monday” Luhan happily wave to his friends that was getting off from the car.

Kyungsoo turned back as he was not finish convincing Luhan that going with the man infront was the worst decision that Luhan will make. He about to say something but Sehun already accelerated the car, leaving Kyungsoo mouth gape.

 

“Hey! Kyungsoo was about say goodbye” Luhan says insolently.

 

“I don’t want to hear another warning from your friend”, Sehun deadpan.

 

“Whatever, where are taking me anyway?” Luhan spoke to Sehun as if they were a long time friend and at the same age.

 

“You don’t talk to me like that kid”

 

“If this about me confessing to you, I’m sorry okay” Luhan rolled his eyes, for days he planned the most romantic confession that he can think to Sehun and it just ended in a cheap building. Luhan is offended.

 

“I don’t want to talk this now, so shut your mouth!”

 

Luhan crossed his arms. Indeed Sehun was rude but he doesn’t scare Luhan as much as Jongin, Luhan grunted at the attitude that Sehun was showing him. Why does he always compare Sehun to jongin anyways? Well, the answer is very much clearer than the sky today, Jongin was the main threat of Luhan’s life. He was surprise that Sehun was heading to the Café he visited the day he was kidnap.

 

“What are we doing here?”

 

The taller male dragged Luhan out of the backseat and made his way to the shop. The girl at the counter greeted Sehun. He must be a regular here.  “Let’s go to that table, it’s a good----hey! Where are taking me?”

 

Sehun went inside in the door with ‘Authorized people only’ written above the door.  “Sehun only employees are allowed here!”

Sehun click something and a steel door opened revealing an elevator.  The doe’s mouth drop. ‘what? How come there’s an elevator here? I know this is two storey but we could have use the stairs’

 

But when they went inside and the door close, Luhan doesn’t feel like going up, they are going down. There is no indicator of what floor they are now, so this only leads to one destination.

 

“You have a hideout?”

 

 “I mean of course you have but why here?”

 

“Ah yes! To make it less obvious. You’re a genius Sehun.” Luhan said out of the blue.

 

The taller just look at Luhan with a tedious expression, he should not have bothered to ask if his going to answer his own questions. Ignoring Luhan’s sudden reaction and possibly even Luhan’s presence too, the door open, he heard Luhan muttered something but he continued to walk. They stride the long aisle, and Luhan was completely out of words. Down there was amazing but you can still feel the perilous atmosphere, Luhan felt if he would touch the wall, something is going to shoot him. He followed Sehun and they entered a wooden door, but before that Sehun entered a passcode nevertheless an eye and hand scanner was still needed.

 

“Can you leave us for a while Tao?” Sehun asked the person that was sitting on the sofa. The dark haired guy Tao nodded and headed to another door.

 

The place was like an office but not the typical one. There are Katanas and guns that was hanging from the wall,probably from the old generations of Sehun’s clan, they look old and has this old fashion design. There’s a desk and a laptops and computer, bookshelves, maybe there’s a kitchen here or a bedroom. ‘Is this a condo? He lives here?’

 

“This isn’t where I live idiot?”

 

“Did I say something?” Luhan retorted.

 

“Your face says it

Please log in to read the full chapter