Chapter 2

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Is he dead?"

"No, you idiot he's just asleep"

"But it's been hours, it's morning already"

Faint voices is all what Luhan can register into his brain when he flutter his eyes open. Blinking his eyes slowly to adjust them from the little light that came  from a small window. When his sight is clear, he studied the place, seems like a basement or those typical  rundown  places where victims are being dragged by cheap  kidnappers, in Luhan's opinion.

Trying to move from his place, the  sounds of chains being drag resounded the place. His legs are so numb, he can hardly feel them but still he tried to squirm and check if his hurt only to realize that the sounds  that the chains created made the unknown kidnappers look at his direction.

'Nice,Luhan. You just gain their attention.'

'And really chains, and this place smells horrible too.'

'Atleast they made me sleep in a right position, not like this, bruh'

"So princess is awake now"

Luhan didn't even notice that there was someone walking towards him, cause his too busy judging the place. Showing no fear, Luhan met the man's gaze. "Where am I? What do you want?"

" Easy tiger, you know what we want"

Luhan scoff at the current situation he's getting with and eventually knew where this is going.

"Name the price"

"Woah! You do know what we want, but we're not at the fun part yet, you know"

"Stop wasting my time s, I want to go home and take my precious bath, this place reeks like dead rats like you" Luhan said while tries to break free away from the disgusting chains.

"And ,, what's this? You should have chained me with new chains, this thing is gross, arghh it's rusty, the chemicals are damaging my skin. Holy do you know how expensive my beauty and skin care producst, even your low worthless life can't afford it gosh, I freaking don't deser---" Cutting Luhan's unending complaints , a  sharp sound of slap echoed the whole basement.

"You little "

Luhan's face was still facing at the side, huffing slowly,  his right cheek is throbbing, the slap was so strong he felt like his neck was going to rotate 360°. He bit his lip, he will never cry, he'll never show these thugs that his weak. Before Luhan can even recover from the slap, his hair was forcefully grip by a callous hand making him face the 'ugly' creature in front of him.

'This ugly duckling dared to touch my face, how dare him!!'

Luhan's eyes never did showed weakness and submission. It angered the other man more, he tighten his grip and Luhan can feel that any second now his hair is going to be rip from the roots. In a snap, Luhan was thrown but his chains pull him back like a boomerang, he wince when  pain process through his system. Truth to be told, Luhan wanted to cry, he wanted to scream help and beg for them to let him go, but he was too experience to know that those antics don't really work.

" You have to thank your luck, that we still need to wait for my boss. He needs something other than money from you"

Luhan's body drop cold, hearing the man's vague  intentions made Luhan visibly shiver.

"Where did you courage go, princess?"

The mockery didn't help in Luhan' situation. 'Calm down Luhan, Calm down this is just mainstream’

"Wow! So there is someone who wants something from me aside from our money, not all of you are desperate s I see."

With Luhan's now expressionless face, he stares back at the man's amuse eyes. There was a long pause of silence before the man laugh not so beautifully in Luhan's point of view.

"You ing !! You think that thick head of yours can help you  get out from here!!"

Slap

Slap

" Your Dad made a great job raising you into a beauty, just like his Mom"

Slap

"I bet my boss in going to have a good , huh!!.

He choked Luhan, At that time Luhan wanted to scream at the top of his lungs because it hurts, he can’t breathe.  All the possible words that might or not come out from his mouth were being block by the tight hold around his throat. He clutches the man’s arms and securely dug his nails into the skin. He heard the man groan. He must be really out his mind, someone was strangling him to death and he  still managed to smirk at the triumph of not giving up. He felt he was lifted and hot blood rush to Luhan’s every veins when he can’t almost touch the ground. He was running out of breath, any time now he could really die. ‘I didn’t even have a boyfriend and I’m dying ’

“ Put him down Lee”

A stern voice resonates across the basement.

The man who goes by the name Lee harshly put Luhan down, that made Luhan whimper, his legs are numb as hell. Carefully breathing the air, the clean ones to catch his breath, he crawled his way up from the fall.  A stare landed on Luhan, it made him look up to know who were those pair of eyes looking at him and saved him—somehow. A man in three piece suit, about 6 feet tall, sharp jawline, hair push back that made him look younger and hot, and the tan skin that was awfully familiar to Luhan for not to know who he is.

“Kim Jongin” Luhan uttered the name in pure disgust and of course rolled his eyes heavenwards.

“ Hmm.. you still remember me?”

“Fortunately yes, though your face and name was totally screaming that your very existence  is not worth remembering for”

Jongin’s jaw clench and he took all his self control not to shoot Luhan. Maybe later after he got what he want. Slowly the tan kneeled down on one knee and gent

Please log in to read the full chapter