Chapter 4

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days seem to pass so quickly, as Luhan is now facing his ultimate dilemma with his two ungrateful friends laughing at him.

“Hannie, sorry I can’t help you with that, I have a date,” Baekhyun announced while puckering his lips to Luhan that Kyungsoo finds so disgusting he can puke.

Luhan pleaded Kyungsoo with eyes full of hope, both palms press together, and pulling off his famous aegyo. But unfortunately Kyungsoo is way too immune with these horrible behaviors of his friends. “ No, Luhan, my family and I are going to have dinner tonight”

Luhan’s shoulders drop and watched Kyungsoo shrug his shoulders, sipping wonderfully at his bubble tea.

 

 “Since when did these things happen? How come I didn’t know about this, huh? I demand an explanation!!!”

 

“Those things happen when you took a day from class, Luhan” Kyungsoo plainly said.

 

“But that was only a day, one day. I didn’t know this school is terrestrial, revolving on different dimensions with different time. This s seems like I was gone for a week” Luhan dramatically run his small fingers into his soft brown locks, if he had long hair, flipping it would the most accurate thing Luhan would do.

 

The two friends stare at him with unreadable expression. Baekhyun was holding his eyeliner in the air, mouth was hang open while Kyungsoo was halfway drinking his drink.

 

“………………………………..”

 

 

 

 

“…………………………………..”

 

 

 

“Lu-Han”

 

“What?! You’re creeping me out Baekhyun, your eyeliner is not done yet!”

 

“Kyung, we heard it right?  I’m not deaf, right? I cleaned my ears last night so I’m sure I heard it right” Baekhyun began to crawl at the table to reach Luhan’s face. He cups it and for some reasons Baekhyun is brought to tears and Luhan was horrified.

 

“Baek! Get off me, your eyeliner is not water proof, you look hideous”

 

“What! They said this was waterproof!”

 

“Did you just test your eyeliner by faking a cry in front of me? How dare you!”

 

“Did you just talk about science right now?” Not wanting to have a piece of by Luhan, Baekhyun automatically change back the subject to Luhan.

 

Kyungsoo sighs, Baekhyun was already garnering a lot of attention at the cafeteria, there is no normal human being that would crawl above the table, just to have his thespian moment. “ Yes, Byun Baekhyun we heard it, Luhan is a science geek now, so why don’t you try getting sick Baek, you might as well become the next mathematician.”

 

 “Lu Han! You are learning!”

 

Luhan face palmed at his friends outburst.

 

It was an accident, Luhan was searching a certain name on the internet and he unintentionally clicked a link which contains space dimensions and such.  He wants to divert his attention for a while, so he decided to read about it and he unbelievably learned something about it, can’t his friends just be happy about him.  No, they can’t.

 

“And besides Luhan you cut classes, that explains your loads of work” Kyungsoo trying to enlighten his friends from the s he did.

 

Luhan frowned. He needs to get this done by tomorrow, his professors are so demanding, Luhan catching up with his lessons was certainly a lie. Unfortunately he was not bless with brains like Kyungsoo, he hardly pass his exams and quizzes, if it wasn’t for Kyungsoo who tutor him every exams Luhan would be having his summer in school while his friends are in Hawaii.

 

The three of them are going the same university, having the same course and schedules. Baekhyun went all the planning when they were in their junior year, Go to the same school, graduate together and take the company together. Kyungsoo didn’t react to that, he was already committed with their business and for Luhan he was just being a good friend to them and just agreed to whatever Baekhyun was planning. Those things are not really for him and he accepted that a long time ago.

 

That’s why now Luhan is staring in an empty space while his professor was lecturing, classes for him are nothing but a criterion to be able to fit with the type society his father was in. Luhan won’t have to study if he wanted to but he was doing this for his Father, his beloved Father. His just acting like a good son for his Father to show off, all this is for his father, all about his father and Luhan is sick from all of that.

 

Normally Luhan would just think about new brand names, models that he think are too unworthy for their job, comparing himself those cover magazines saying he can do better but today, or to be precise since that day his Father introduce him to that goddamn man. His mind can’t help it but to think of him, and that certain person that lead him to science was him too, Oh Se Hun.

 

He manage to get it’s company’s location and call him a stalker but even his personal bio he research about it, and surreal as it might sound  but now he is planning on giving the young CEO a visit, there is something about the guy that makes him all curious. Regardless to say that Luhan almost knew everything about him, something about his information got Luhan’s uncertainties piling up.

 

When he type his name, all typical informations pop out,  his full name, birth place, age, address, and etc. He was running chains of hotels and restaurants, that was his first business but now just like he said he takes his business to different fields, now he was chains of hospitals and one of the successful Bachelor in medical business and he’s not even a doctor. He finished his studies outside the country; he took business management but shifted to engineering. This is too conventional for someone like him. And of course all of this is just Luhan assu

Please log in to read the full chapter