Chapter 12

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tapping his hand above his lap, the taller groaned at the sudden vibration that he felt on his right side where his phone was nestled.  He carefully took his earphone and let it hang in his neck before seeing who’s calling him, confusion was suddenly drawn into his face upon seeing  the contact name, It was someone  he was just not expecting that would call him. But nevertheless he picks the phone and swipes the accept button, he then greeted the caller in a very impolite manner.

 

“Yow, Hyung How’s it going?”

 

“Tao, where is Luhan now?” the other immediately ask on the line.

 

Tao scrunches his nose at the mention of the brunette ‘how did he knew Luhan?’

 

“Ahm, inside a store buying stuffs” he said hesitantly, roaming his eyes at the store but Luhan wasn’t there anymore. Still connecting with phone in his ear, he started to walk over to the said store.

 

“Listen ZiTao, don’t let Luhan out of your sight. I tracked Kai’s car in that mall, about 30 minutes ago.” The serious tone made Tao, feel a little nervous and him not seeing Luhan inside is not helping. Sehun is tracking them too.

 

Deciding to ask one of the sales ladies, he holds the call first so that the other line wouldn’t hear the conversation. He would be damn if the other knew that he lost Luhan. “Have you seen a guy with brown hair, a little shorter than me, and his wearing a pink shirt?” He gave the girl a rough description of Luhan.

 

“Oh that guy, yes Sir. I went to get a size for this shirt and when I came back a colleague of mine said that he just went to the restroom, but that was already about 15 minutes ago” the girl tuck her hair, and gave Tao the paper bag.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll just pay for this” Tao smiles and gave his credit card, while waiting for the receipt he went back to his phone.

 

“What the heck Tao!”

 

“Sorry hyung but Luhan went to the rest room without me knowing!” Tao said like it was just okay, when it’s not.

 

“What! I thought Sehun said to keep an eye on him closely”  the other said lowly afraid that their Boss might hear them.

 

“I’ll try calling him”

 

After a few attempts of calling no one answered. It keeps on ringing until the beep tone, but Tao still tried, the moment it was purposely ended , Tao snorted. ‘Brat’

 

“He won’t pick up the phone hyung” Tao rolled his eyes as he thought Luhan was just being a and keeps on ignoring him.

 

“Umin hyung?” He asked when he heard silence and just the tapping of keyboard and click of the computer mouse was heard in the other line.

 

“ Tao, which wing did Luhan went? I hacked the mall’s security cameras and there was a suspicious guy that went to a restroom about 15 minutes ago”

 

Tao’s eyes widen at the information and a little annoyed at Luhan for being an idiot. Still, he can’t put all the blame to Luhan, he was stupid too to trust Luhan easily by himself.

 

“Damn, the saleslady said that Luhan had been gone for 15 minutes..,…I’ll call you later” He was about to end the call when the other line speak up.

 

“Go to the west wing and go left that’s where Luhan is”

 

Tao mumble a few thanks before ending the call. Sprinting towards escalator, he garbled a few curses seeing how crowded it was. Half through the ride, he practically jump off the escalator as he cannot waste a single second standing there, waiting for the damn escalator to reach the floor. Ignoring the stares he got, he ran as fast as he can.

 

“Luhan!”

 

Tao shouted the brunette name, when he reaches the door. No one answered, so he decided to go inside. The smell of air freshener particularly apple scent, which by the way he wasn’t really fond welcomed his senses. Waving his hand in the air, he made his way inside. But the moment he saw the large mirror, a sight that he was silently praying to appear a while ago, is fully reflected on the mirror.

 

He shifted his gaze to where the reflected image came from and a tremendous horror escalated in him.

 

“Luhan, wh-what ha-ppen?”

 

Tao was already stuttering, slowly and careful to his steps, he approaches Luhan. The doe keeps on shaking his head, telling him not to come close. He can’t tell Tao verbally as his mouth was being covered with a thick piece of

Please log in to read the full chapter