Chapter 5

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

The three friends watch the building with awe. They are in the front gate,  and Luhan is irritated as ever, the guards will not let them in.  And judging from Luhan experiences he definitely don’t know how formality works.

 

“Excuse me you worthless people but do you who are we?” Luhan sass as he move his head up and down eyeing the two.

 

“Don’t give us that attitude kid,” the taller of them snorted at them.

 

Luhan fan his face with his hands. “Kyungsoo can you believe these people, they just rejected us no one rejects a Luhan, Kyung”

 

“Come on Luhan, we can come back another day”

 

“No, I’ve waited for this day.  I cram my projects and worksheets just to focus on this mission” Luhan crosses his arms and stand fully on his grounds.
 

“Listen here, if Luhan is not going to end up into a happy relationship and if he cannot obtain his happily ever after my unfateful karma is going to hound you till’ death. No one can overcome a Karma from a cupid, no one!” Bakehyun shouted outside the gate.

 

Embarrassment was an understatement of what Kyungsoo was feeling right now.  He can clearly hear the guards throwing into a fit of laughter. Can’t his friends be normal just today?

 

“Bakehyun shut it! Come on Luhan we can ask your Dad to arrange an appointment” Kyungsoo suggested. He wanted to help Luhan but not like this, it should be in a legal way.

 

“We need a plan Baekhyun” the brunette is obviously not listening to Kyungsoo.

“Count me in, Hannie,”  BAekhyun seconded and the two march their way towards the tree, not that far from the from gate. Totally forgetting Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo facepalm as his two friends are hopeless. “I’m still here you know!”

He followed his two friends and he can hear Luhan drafting his plan, drawing images into the dirt with a stick covered with tissues on the place Luhan was holding.

 

“Baekhyun try to understand this, do you know how much germs are transferring into my beautiful hands right now”

 

“This doesn’t make sense Hannie, how are we supposed to go inside with those high walls?”

 

“I told you we can use this tree, the branch is thick enough to accommodate our weight, and if Kyungsoo doesn’t want come with us, he can be our watcher” Luhan clasp his hands.

 

Kyungsoo gasp at Luhan’s stupid plan, for sure that plan doesn’t have a plan B and after jumping inside, Luhan will be a mindless freak and would keep on clinging into Baekhyun.

 

“Did you really think that would work?” Kyungsoo finally -in, he cannot hear another stupidity coming from Luhan’s mouth and watch Baekhyun foolishly agrees to everything.

 

“Oh Kyung you’re here, are you in?” Luhan is hardheaded as usual.

 

“Then what will we do after going inside” Kyungsoo raise his one brow to Luhan.

 

Luhan scratch his nape. “I actually didn’t figure that much”

 

Kyungsoo rub his temples. Baekhyun is still trying to analyze the drawing that he can barely understand. For Luhan’s love, he has to support him.

 

“Come on Kyung, don’t be such a killjoy”

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t have much choice but to watch over his idiotic friends. He can’t afford to feel responsible if his friends is going to die here and him just watching outside.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was the first one to jump from the tree, as they plan, Kyungsoo is going to be the watcher his sensitive senses can help them if ever someone is coming, he’s a keen observer too.  Jumping from a 8 feet tall wall, is as easy as their Math exams. Baekhyun surprisingly did a great job jumping, because judging from his physique a blow of wind can swiftly carry him. Maybe his light weight help him not to have a big impact.

 

Now what’s left is Luhan.

 

“Come on Luhan, just jump the grass won’t hurt” Baekhyun said that while he tried to encourage Luhan, they almost forgot that Luhan was afraid of heights.

 

“I can’t Baek it’s too high” Luhan whined quietly

 

“Luhan you’re the one who wants this, take the consequence!” Kyungsoo half shouted at Luhan.

 

He breathe in slowly and mumble a few ‘fighting’. Luhan jump but did not have a perfect landing, he stumbled and fell face first blemishing his right cheek a little. The brunette was about to cry but Kyungsoo hit his head. “Don’t cry”

Luhan just pouted,  Kyungsoo really don’t know how to comfort a friend in a gentle way.

Wiping his pants, Luhan got up eyeing Baekhyun suspiciously. “How did you do that?”

 

“Oh that one, Chanyeol love action movies” Baekhyun laughed “I never thought it would be useful”

Of course, he should have known. Chanyeol is Baekhyun’s boyfriend.

“Come on, we have to keep going” Kyungsoo said.

Luhan almost laugh seeing how motivated his friend is when in the first place, his the one who keeps on stopping them.

They are not that stupid to go through the entrance  and get caught. The backdoor from the stairs is the only way in they can think of. And much to their relief no one is guarding it. “Luhan are you sure this Sehun of yours is what you expect to be, look how carefree this place is”


Luhan rolled his eyes at his friend naiveté. “Kyung you might as well know that people like him only use companies to cover their real business, did you really think he would manufacture drugs and weapons here, duh!”

 

“Hush, someone’s coming”

 

They automatically hid from the large boxes after Baekhyun hushed them. While Luhan was hiding, he roams his eyes to find if there are camera’s around. There was only one, and they can move many blind spot, Luhan was indeed surprise at how open this place is.

Please log in to read the full chapter