The Letter

We Can't Marry!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's eyes skimmed over the words for the umpteenth time, crumpling the paper slightly under the tight grip of his fingers as if that would make him believe what he was reading. He simply refused to go through with this. Feeling totally confused and beyond peeved, the twenty-two-year-old vocalist stormed out of his shared dorm, letter still in hand, and downstairs into the lounge of the Exo dorm. Hell no, Byun Baekhyun is not getting a ring on his finger. Nor does he plan to anytime soon. 

The Exo member was lucky to find only Minseok and Tao lounging around, lazily watching TV with a certain giant in the kitchen preparing what Baekhyun assumed was dinner. "Hey, I was thinking whether you wanted to go sh--" Baekhyun, who only had his field of vision on his current roommate, swiftly walked to the kitchen situated directly behind the lounge, completely ignoring Tao in the process. Yes, current roommate. The brunette was always amazed when it came to Chanyeol's coping mechanisms with Baekhyun's puppy-like yelps every night. The older thanked Chanyeol's heavy sleeping, which not only managed to get the rapper to a peaceful night of sleep but also to save his loud roommate's from getting kicked out. If only he knew. 

"Fine just ignore me then. And to think I was actually going to invite you out to shopping with me!" Tao sulked at the lack of attention he was oh so unfortunate to receive, sinking further into the cream couch. Minseok only rolled his eyes, taking the grumpy martial artist's arm as he stood up. "Come on mister pouty, let's give them some privacy." Tao eventually obliged, begrudgingly allowing Minseok to tow him out the room. God bless you baozi. 

"Yeol, we need some bull to sort out! Pronto." The smaller of the two didn't allow Chanyeol to add the diced peppers to the stir fry he was cooking up, grabbing hold of his hands to desperately divert his attention. 

"Aw, what's wrong Baek?" Chanyeol asked amusingly. "Did you lose your eyeliner again? No, wait. Did you accidentally catch Sehun watching again?" Funny. That Chanyeol, always knew just what to say. 

"No, but keep guessing and you'll lose an arm." That shut him up. Chanyeol cleared his throat slightly putting his spatula down to face his best friend properly. Baekhyun wasn't usually this serious, and the taller couldn't imagine what could have gotten the vocalist so worked up in the first place. Then his eyes fell on the piece of paper Baekhyun was threatening to scrunch up holding in his hand. 

"What's that?" Chanyeol asked curiously, pointing to the pap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter