Chapter 2 - Sealed With A Kiss

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyunseung's POV

''Boyfriend?'' I laughed.

This girl is really beyond drunk. 

I peered over my shoulder only to find myself meeting the gaze of a dead serious Hyuna. She didn't look like she was joking at all. 

''You can't be serious.'' I exclaimed, slamming the brakes, bringing my Lamborghini to an awkward screeching stop.

''It's just for two months.'' Hyuna said.

I noticed that she was drawing circles on her dress with her index finger.

I couldn't help but sigh when saw that. She always did that when she felt troubled and even though we aren't in anyway close friends, I've known her long enough to realise that too.

Hyuna's mother has been best friends with Doojoon's mother for over 25 years. When Hyuna's father cheated on her mother, that was the beginning to hell. Her mother constantly had flings to get back at her father and often returned home in a drunkard state. At times, he would even go abusive. Their family was pretty messed up and divorce was eventually the end result. But moving in with Doojoon's family somewhat helped Hyuna's mother survive the heartache and pain. That's also how Hyuna came to know  Doojoon and the rest of BEAST, which unfortunately, includes me.

 

You maybe wondering why i know so much about Hyuna? Don't get me wrong, I'm definetly not interested in this Trouble Maker.

Just ask anyone in BEAST and they'll tell you Hyuna's entire lifestory flawlessly. Or at least whatever Doojoon has repeated to us over 20 times. Did i mention he always emphasizes on how we should take care of her like family because of her scarred childhood? We're practically her extended family thanks to Doojoon.

I felt Hyuna tugging onto my sleeve as she asked, ''So are you gamed?'' 

''You're crazy.'' I replied.  

''You're crazy!'' I repeated again, this time raising my arms in the air. ''Even if it's two days the answer is still the same. No even if it's two hours, the answer is NO.''

Hyuna laughed.

''Excuse me? Is that a mocking laughter i just heard?''

She ignored me as she took out her portable mirror. Before I knew it, I became a punching bag as Hyuna shierked in horror and threw punches at my chest.

It must have been the horror of seeing the face which greeted her back in the mirror. Her make up was completely ruined and she looked like a mess. I chuckled to myself silently. 

''Yah! Why didn't you tell me i look like crap?''

''I don't care how you look.''   

''Oppa, so it's a deal?''

''Don't you Oppa me and when did I even agree to this.''

''You'll agree to it eventually Oppa.'' Hyuna sneered as she started redoing her make up.

Now do you know why she's my nemesis? I believe god always creates an opponent or rival whom you cannot overcome. In my case, it'll be Kim Hyuna.

I ruffled my hair angrily and shouted out of the window.

Don't get me wrong, I'm normally calm and composed. The good thing about being the heir of Jang Corporations, it's the money and reputation you instantly get. Throw in my wits and intelligence, there's really nothing much I can't solve. This girl next to me however, was really someone you do not want to mess with. She invaded my house for an entire month before and I couldn't do anything to chase her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter