Arrival at Jeju

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The plane was slowly filling up but Hyuna’s seatmate was still nowhere in sight.

"Not sitting with Hyuna this time?" Dongwoon asked as he watched Doojoon settle down.

He just shook his head and listened to his music.

Hyuna looked around before sitting by the window seat of the airplane. She saw Doojoon sitting next to Dongwoon with his eyes closed and softly cursed under her breath.

"So much for childhood friends, he just dumped me like that."

Take offs were never something Hyuna enjoyed, and most of the time, Doojoon would always be by her side distracting her. This time he wasn’t, and to make matters worse, her teacher just informed her that her other seatmate was absent.

The plane started moving and Hyuna closed her eyes tightly. She cringed at the thought of having to endure take off without anyone by her side.

 It’s going to be fine, Hyuna. It’s going to be fine. 

She muttered to herself.

 

"Are you really that afraid of take offs?" A deep husky voice jerked her out of her thoughts.

She opened her eyes slightly and saw a handsome guy staring at her. He sat down beside her, and held out his hand, palm up.

"Here, hold onto my hand if you’re really scared." He offered.

"I'm just not used to planes, but I’m fine." She assured him. "I didn’t know you were my seatmate for this flight." 

"I’m not." He replied, while taking his headphones out.

Oh… How I wish you were.

 

"But Doojoon switched with me, since he said you wanted to sit with me so much."

What? When did I even say that?

"So, do you want to hold onto my hand or not?" He asked again.

Hyuna decided not to argue back and did as he said. Somehow, she felt protected and safe by his side. Holding onto his hand calmed her down so much that she fell asleep without even knowing it.

 

'This is Captain Park speaking; we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter