Chapter 17 - I Forgive You

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Upon arrival at Jeju airport, the students went to collect their luggage, before heading outside to wait for the shutter bus. Hyuna was laughing along with the other students at Yoseob’s jokes when she suddenly felt someone hold her hand.  Perplexed, she turned her head. That’s when she saw Hyunseung standing beside her.  She tried to hide her smile, but failed.  

‘I think, I know what's my first wish already.’ Hyunseung smirked.

‘Let me just tell you first, I won't agree to having with you.’ 

Hyunseung chuckled and pulled her closer to him. ‘You're nasty Kim Hyuna. But you read my mind.’

‘Hyuna!’ Hara called out as she grabbed her arm to pull her towards the bus. ‘We’re boarding already. Let’s sit together.’

Hyunseung grunted as he unwillingly broke free from Hyuna. 

‘Sorry boyfriend, maybe if you didn't mention I would have rejected sitting with her.’ Hyuna smirked as she walked away with Hara.

The ride lasted for a few hours, and the two best friends chatted all the way while the other students grabbed a few winks of sleep. One of the worst feelings ever, is knowing that your ex cheated on you with your best friend, and she allowed it. It hurts, but Hyuna didn't blame Hara. She could tell that Hara's smile was different now. It was brighter, and more vibrant. Something Hyuna never saw on Hara's face before. Deep down, Hyuna really missed her best friend Hara. But she knew Hara, wasn't Hara anymore. Hara was becoming the old her. Or at least, who she used to be for a certain peroid of time.  

‘Everyone wake up, we're here already.’ the bus driver shouted as he pressed the button which automatically opened the doors.  The student's excitedly gathered their belongings, and got ready to exit the bus. Hara was packing her backpack when she felt Hyuna tapping her shoulder.

‘Hara, there's something I have to tell you.’ 

‘Oh?’ Hara asked, raising an eyebrow. ‘What is it?’

‘Let's talk while we walk.’ Hyuna replied, taking her backpack from the top.

Hara nodded as she stood up and moved along the aisle, behind Hyuna. They were the first few to exit the bus.

‘Remember that day after the talent show, when I won the singing competition?’ 

‘Yes I was there.’

‘What did those girls tell me?’ 

Hara looked at Hyuna in confusion and replied that she didn't remember.

‘Everyone please form a line.’ the headmaster shouted, as the students started falling in. Hyuna and Hara headed towards the queue, but stayed a distance away form the crowd.

‘They were gossiping about my snotty attitude.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter