I'm Happiest With You

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Let’s split up and look for the clue alright? Perhaps Hyunseung & Hyuna can cover the right side, while the three of us cover the left?’  Ji Eun suggested. She turned towards Doojoon, awaiting his approval.

He nodded in agreement and they headed off in their separate ways.

Everyone had a serious-look on their face. Neither teams wanted to come in last, to avoid the penalty.

As they approached the lake, Hyunseung saw something by the edge that looked like a flag. He squinted his eyes, and saw the clue box which was lying beneath it.

‘This is too easy.’ Hyunseung smirked.

 He nudged Hyuna and whispered, ‘I’m going to secretly get the clue before the other teams find it.’

The students were chattering so loudly that Hyuna really couldn’t make out what Hyunseung had just told her. She cupped her hand to her ear, hard-of-hearing style and shouted ‘What?’ but he had already spun away.

She watched him make his way towards the lake. He had that confident slow swagger which made him so darn attractive.  She was about to follow him, when she felt a hand on her arm. She turned and saw Junhyung.

Their eyes met and they just stood there in awkward silence.

‘Yes? ’ Hyuna asked.

He looked around to ensure that no one was looking, before he leaned forward and spoke softly. ‘Meet me at this place before the bbq on the last day.’

Hyuna blinked in confusion and waited for him to say more, but he didn’t.

He just reached into his pocket, plucked out a crumpled piece of paper and placed in her hand.

Before Hyuna could reply anything, he left.

What is it that you want to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter