Guilt & Denial

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung sighed, as he sat in front the laptop.  He was waiting for Hyuna’s mother to leave, before he could sneak out. Feeling bored, Hyunseung decided to surf the net. To his surprise, Hyuna’s blog popped up when he opened a new window. The cursor was hovering above the cross, and he was about to close the window, but his curiosity got to him.  

‘I'm not exactly invading her privacy since it's an open blog right? I might as well find out more about her since she's somewhat my girlfriend. Yeap.’ He reasoned to himself, and nodded.

Hyunseung clicked on the archives and scrolled down. The entire blog was filled with posts on Junhyung and pictures of the both of them, looking all blissful and happy. Occasionally, there would be posts on Hara and BEAST. Hyunseung didn’t really bother reading the posts. He just casually looked at them.

‘This girl, really needs to brush up on her grammar.’ He said, feeling quite put off by some glaring errors.

There was only one post that really caught his attention. Hyunseung moved the cursor over it, and enlarged the picture of himself and Hyuna. He chuckled. She was glaring at him, while he smirked devilishly with his arm around her shoulder. That picture was taken on Hyuna’s 18th birthday, when he showed her the gift he bought. She had asked for a pet hamster and hyunseung did sort of fulfil part of his promise. He bought her a pet. The only thing is, that pet was a frog, and it jumped onto her face when she opened the box, sending her into frenzy.

‘Don’t go.’ Hyuna cried out, breaking Hyunseung from his train of thoughts.

He walked over to her bedside, and gently touched her bangs.  

‘I’m not going anywhere Hyuna.’ Hyunseung replied.

‘Junhyung…’ Hyuna murmured, ‘Don’t go.’

 

MONTHS AGO

A simple cropped top and dark skinny jeans paired with black heels, making her look simple and y. Just the way Junhyung liked it. Her eyes trailed from the reflection of her feet up to her face. Her hair was curled making it look naturally curly instead of straight. She was planning on surprising Junhyung by stopping by his workplace after his shift.  Her phone suddenly rang from her study table. She checked the caller I.D and smiled. It was him.

"Junhyung!" Hyuna greeted, smiling. 

"Hyuna, can we talk?" He replied seriously. She gulped.

"S-sure, where do you want to meet?"

"Well, I'm kind of outside your house already." Junhyung replied then chuckled.

"What?" She walked from her mirror to her balcony and looked down, sure enough there he was standing in front of her porch looking like the handsome prince she had  fallen for.

"Surprised?" He shouted, waving from his spot and smiling at her.

"Wait there, I'm coming down!" Hyuna yelled from the balcony.

Junhyung nodded back as she disappeared from his view.

"Oppa!" Hyuna called out, as she ran out her front door looking more beautiful than when she was on the balcony. Junhyung cleared his throat as he tried to remember why he was there in the first place.

"Let's go to the park for a late night snack." He spoke up trying to calm his nerves. 

"Alright! I was getting hungry. Let's go!" Hyuna grinned as she clinged onto his arm and pulled him there quickly. 

"Woah. Why the hurry. My legs are alittle tired from today's PE." Junhyung said, trying to make an excuse up. He really didn't want to tell her what he had to say so soon. 

"But it was quite a relaxing PE les

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter