Let's Go On A Date

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

''Hyunseung, you don't have to send me to my next class. Thank you so much for today. '' Hyuna smiled as she gently released her hand from Hyunseung's. 

Hyunseung rubbed the back of his head in confusion and stared at her blankly.

''Didn't you just say we should at least act like a couple?''

''But, you've helped me enough for today and Junhyung doesn't have any classes for the rest of the day. He's probably out with Hara so he won't see us anyway.'' 

''Ah... Noted. Only act like a couple in front of Junhyung.''

''When neccesarily would be a better word.'' 

''Neccesarily is a very vague word Miss Hyuna.''

''What's you're next class?''

''Math.'' Hyunseung waved and headed towards the gate.

''Why is he heading for the gate?'' Hyuna pondered out loud.

The second bell rang, indicating that lessons were about to start. Slowly, the students began taking their places in their seats in the classroom. But Hyuna couldn't stop wondering why Hyunseung was heading towards the school's main gate.

Is he going to hook up with a girl?  

Hyuna sighed as she secretly tailed Hyunseung to the school gate with quiet steps.

''I can't believe I'm doing this.'' She muttered as she watched from behind the tree. 

Hyunseung looked around a couple of times, before making his way confidently to the gate. He smirked and threw his bag over the gate.

''Hyunseung?'' Hyuna called out from behind the tree. 

''What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at Class?'' Hyunseung groaned as he lifted his foot, getting ready to climb over the gate.

''Are you ditching?'' Hyuna exclaimed as she walked towards the gate.

''No, I'm climbing the gate for exercise.'' Hyunseung rolled his eyes as he climbed towards the top.

''Hanyang's top student ditches classes? Where are you going?''

''I don't need to attend those classes anyway and Hyuna as your all so thoughtful 'boyfriend' i would advise you to leave before-''

A loud booming voice was heard from a far cutting Hyunseung off midspeech.

''Damn.'' he cursed under his breath. ''Give me your hand Hyuna!''

''The the... discipline master.'' Hyuna stuttered as she backed away from the gate shaking her head. 

''I know. Now pass me your hand!'' Hyunseung yelled. 

''No. I can't ditch! I'm on my third demerit point. One more and im on detention for a week!'' Hyuna started panicking as the voice of the discipline master grew louder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter