Being A Helpful Boyfriend

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyuna let out a loud sigh upon reaching her bedroom, and closed the door shut. 

She immediately sat down at her study desk, hoping to get some studying done before Hyunseung emailed his notes over. Her mother did not approve of a guy staying over, so their study session had to postponed to the following day.

'You can do it Hyuna.' She encouraged herself, as she took out her books from her bag and propped them open on her desk. After flipping through ten odd pages, she got bored and decided to do questions.

'If only studying was more exciting. ' Hyuna muttered as she grabbed a pen and started attempting some questions. 

She had barely completely one question when the phone rang. 

Thinking it was Hyunseung calling to spot check on her, Hyuna ignored it. But the phone continued ringing continously, that she was forced to answer it. 

'Ugh.' Hyuna grunted. 'What is it Hyunseung?'  

'Hyuna?'

That voice. 

'Junhyung?' Hyuna asked nervously.

'I'm... sorry. Is this a bad .. erm timing?' He asked, with gritted teeth.

'Not.. at all.' Hyuna lied.

Her answer sounded less than convincing, but Junhyung naively believed her.  

'About Hara... I'm sorry that she made you come on this double date when you clearly didnt have enough time to study. She really should have known better than to-'

'Junghyung. Junghyung.' Hyuna blurted out. 'Relax. It's alright. I could have rejected her offer anyway.' 

'But still... I hope to see you during the trip.' 

He hopes to see me? 

'By the way, is Hyunseung there?' Junhyung probed, contemplatively. 'Apparently he's not at his house, since his dad just called me about his whereabouts.' 

'Nope. My mother doesn't allow guys to stay overnight. Maybe he's just out clubbing or- ' Hyuna yelled. 

'Hyuna? Hello? Are you there?' Junhyung called out, his voice was filled with worry. 

'What happened? Do you need me to come over?' Junhyung asked again.

Hyuna clutched her heart, panting out of breath from her near-heart attack experience. Crawling in from the outside of her window, Hyunseu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter