Starting To Take Intrest

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

‘Hyuna!’ A familiar voice called out as Hyuna lifted her head to see her best friend Hara running towards her. ‘Good morning bestie!’

‘Good morning bestie.’ Hyuna smiled, but her smile soon faded when she noticed the person standing beside Hara.

‘Good morning Hyuna.’ He said, his expression soft and unguarded.

‘Good morning Junhyung.’ She replied softly.

A soft smile appeared on his face.

He remembered when he first met Hyuna in school. Junhyung was a very shy boy and everyone was awkward around him because he rarely talked. Well everyone except Hyuna. She greeted him whenever she saw him and she paired up with him when no one else wanted to. Hyuna even convinced BEAST to allow him to have lunch with them at center table. That really brought him a lot more friends. Most of the time, Hyuna did the talking. Junhyung would just sit next to her and listen silently. As the days past, Junhyung started letting his guard down and opening up to Hyuna. He didn't know when and how, but he started sharing things he normally wouldn’t tell anyone to Hyuna. He also started talking more to others, and slowly, he began to climb up the popularity ladder.

Hyuna was the first person to make him feel liked he was special. She was always there for him when he needed her. What did he give her in return? Heartache and pain. He hated himself for that.

 

Hara tightened her grip on Junhyung’s hand and he forced out a smile. What’s done is done. He didn't want to hurt two girls at the same time.

‘I’ll see you girls in class then.’ Junhyung said, before giving Hara a peck on her cheek and leaving.

Hyuna’s heart dropped instantly. School was starting to become hell for her. If this was how her entire school life was going to be, she was seriously starting to consider getting a transfer. 

As soon as Junhyung left, Hara turned towards Hyuna.

‘So, where’s Hyunseung?’ Hara asked.

‘Um.’

‘Don’t tell me he didn’t send you to school?’

Hyuna shook her head, earning a gasp from Hara.

‘Junhyung always sends me to school. He’s really the best boyfriend. I don’t know what I’ll do without him. I know you two are close, and honestly, I always thought he liked you. I even confronted him before he dated me.’

‘What was his answer then.’ Hyuna gulped.

‘He said you were just like a sister to him and that’s all you’ll ever be.’ She said, adding extra emphasis on the word sister.

‘So I guess Hyunseung is more of your type? You don’t have feelings for Junhyung right?’ Hara asked.

Though her statement didn’t sound like a question at all.

‘Hyunseung makes me feel special.’ Hyuna stifl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter