Surprise Surprise

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Wow'' The boys gasped in awe as they slowly entered ZIRA.

''You two really out did yourselves.'' Dongwoon said.

He started touring the place with Doojoon and Yoseob.

The walls of the club were decorated with coloured balloons and draped in white and blue streamers. There was even a huge banner hanging right at the entrance of the club. The bar table was filled with snacks and cocktails, and little party masks. 

''Guys check out the VIP room!'' Yoseob called out from the second floor. 

Hara smiled in satisfaction and led the rest of them in. Anyone who thought the dancefloor was exquisite enough, would definitely be blown away after seeing the VIP room. There was a bubble machine, balloon scupltures, a full length buffet table with italian, western, korean and chinese cuisine, deserts of all shapes and sizes and even a mini phototaking area prepared. Everything seemed more than ready for the arrival of their grand guest. 

 

''Thank you Hara.'' Doojoon said. 

''It was nothing really.'' She replied humbly. 

''No really. All we did was invite the guest, get the presents and cake-''

''And prepare the games Hyung'' Yoseob added.

''Yes and that. But thanks for decorating the place so well.'' 

''Hyung, don't forget Junhyung.''

''Come on. What do you think that drunk soul over there did Yoseob?'' Doojoon rolled his eyes. 

Yoseob looked over to the drunk Junhyung at the bar counter and made an 'o' face. 

''He did help order the food guys.'' Hara tried to speak up for her drunk boyfriend but Doojoon seemed less than pleased.  

''Dongwoon!'' Key waved from the dancefloor to his buddy above. 

Dongwoon smiled and immediately rush down to chat with his 91liner.

''Time to entertain the guests.'' Yoseob chirped. 

More and more guests arrived and soon, the dance floor was packed with people dancing and grooving to the upbeat club remix. The party's theme was 'Extravagant Masquerade Masks' so all the guests who entered, were allowed to select their own party masks.

 

Not long later, Hyunseung and Hyuna arrived hand in hand at the party in a stunning matching black outfit.

''What the...'' Hyuna said dumbfounded. 

''Pick a mask.'' Hyunseung gestered to the table of masks.

He grabbed a navy blue one for himself and turned to Hyuna. 

Hyuna looked at Hyunseung, bemused.

''Why are we here?'' She asked.

''For the party? Didn't you receive Doojoon's text?'' 

Hyuna whipped out her phone and immediately checked the inbox.

''Damn. So that's why we went shopping for clothes and a gift?''

''Yar?'' Hyunseung raised his eyebrow. ''Did you really think i was asking you out on a date?''

Hell yeah you idiot, chauvinist, insensitive rich douche.

''That thought never crossed my mind.'' Hyuna said, as she forced out a smile. 

''Good. I'm going to mingle with the guests now. Ciao girlfriend.'' Hyunseung winked.

Hyuna watched as he headed towards GD and the gang who were calling for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter