Chapter 11

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘That's all for today class. Time for the good news. As you all know, this Friday is our school’s 20th anniversary-’ 

‘Holiday! Holiday!’ the students chanted in unison, cutting their teacher off mid speech.

‘Yes, Friday is an official holiday,’ the teacher announced. Cheers and applause followed.

‘More good news,’ he continued, ‘for this year's senior trip, you guys will having a 3Days 2Nights stay at Jeju Island's skii resort!’

‘No way!’ the students exclaimed.

Everyone was now listening attentively. Even Hyunseung. Any excuse for taking time off at his dad's company was more than welcomed.

‘We are heading for the ski resort this friday. But on one condition.’ The teacher grinned. ‘You have to pass your mid term exams.’ 

‘Retests are this thursday. I hope this serves as a motivation for you. Fret not. The retest paper is highly managable if you study. A pass is definitely attainable.’ 

 

‘Thank god we all passed.’ Doojoon whispered. 

‘All thanks to Hyunseung.’ Yoseob added, hugging Hyunseung ever so tightly. 

‘Yes,’ Gikwang nodded in agreement. ‘Mr Kim's project had such a high weight-age on the mid term results, that A really saved us.’ 

‘You guys owe me big time.’ Hyunseung hissed, struggling out of Yoseob's grip. 

‘As for the rest,' the teacher continued, 'start packing! Hyunseung, Yoon Hye and Jae hee, your scholarship highly depends on your extra advanced paper this thursday. Do your best. Class dismissed.’  

The advanced paper, is a paper which is taken by Hanyang's top 10% during senior year. If you ace that paper, you will be presented with countless scholarships to the best universities in South Korea. That wasn't an issue for Hyunseung of course. He had his eyes set on bigger achievements. Maintaing his top student record, staying in the deans list and getting a perfect score. Yes, you heard that right. A perfect score. That would definitely get him a place in Havard.

The class had never been noisier than today. All the hype from the skii resort trip seemed to have momentarially made everyone forget that school was actually over. Most of the students were rather content staying back to discuss their plans for the trip.

Hyunseung, as usual, was the first to stand up and leave class. He normally didn't have much to pack since his table was filled with the bare minimal amount of stuff anyway and he definitely wasn't interested in this little chit chat session.

Junhyung noticed Hyunseung leaving, and hurriedly swinged his bag over his shoulder and chased after him. He quickened his pace and grabbed Hyunseung by the shoulder, causing him to jerk in surprise. Hyunseung stared at Junhyung in confusion for awhile, before asking, 'What is it?' 

This best friend fumbled for his iphone and held it in front of Hyunseung while catching his breath.

'See this message?' Junhyung said, his other hand resting on his heaving chest. 'Hara's with Hyuna now. She wants us to go on a double date. 'They're waiting for us at the gate already.'

Hyunseung rasied his eyebrow and looked at Junhyung with narrowed eyes. 'You can't be serious.'

Junhyung nodded and grabbed his buddy by his arm, and dragged him along.

The things i do for my friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter