Learning

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person's POV

Hyunseung rolled his eyes and gave Hyuna a peck on her cheek.

''My girlfriend.'' he said with a smirk .

The entire cafeteria went silent. Everyone turned their attention to the duo and stared at them in disbelief. 

Yoseob blinked and pointed to Hyunseung as he rambled off, ''You and Hyuna? Hyuna and you?'' turning his head back and forth to Hyunseung and Hyuna respectively. ''For real?'' 

Hyuna giggled and gave Hyunseung a soft peck his cheek as well. He smiled.

Yoseob was about to speak again when Doojoon kicked his leg from under the table and mouthed him to stop creating a scene.

''Ow!'' Yoseob shouted. He defiantly kicked Doojoon back and pouted.

The atmosphere in the cafeteria was awkward. No one was really speaking. Junhyung decided to break the silence by walking up to Hyunseung and giving him a hug.

As they broke free of the hug, Hyunseun secretly studied Junhyung's expression. The vibe that came from him seemed different as well. Other people probably wouldnt have noticed it, but he did. Junhyung looked happy on the outside, but his eyes, they showed otherwise.

''That's good to hear seung. Good luck and last long.''  Junhyung said with a smile.

''Hey Junhyung.'' 

''Another time Seung. We've got to go. Bye guys.'' Junhyung said as he grabbed Hara along.  

Hyuna faked a smile and mouthed a silent goodbye. She felt like her heart had just been ripped out.

''Did he just wish us good luck?'' Hyuna mumbled to herself as she stepped back slowly, backing away from the table. A blank, emotionless expression swept over her face as the realization of the moment gradually seeped in.  

He just congratulated us. You aren't suppose to be happy that i'm dating.

As soon as Junhyung and Hara exited the cafeteria, the cafeteria was buzzing with noise again. Most of the student population were gossiping about the two new couples while the rest who couldn't be bothered, went on with their own conversations. Hyunseung was already sitted with the rest of BEAST, and busy snatching food from an unhappy Gikwang. Dongwoon was back at his class and Yoseob, was being Yoseob. Talking non stop.

Hyuna on the other hand, just continued standing there by herself, replaying the words Junhyung had said over and over again.

 

That's good to hear

Good to hear

Good to hear

 .

 .

 .

 .

Last long...

 

A single tear rolled down her cheek.

He had said "I love you" first. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right.

''This wasn't how you were suppose to react.'' She mumbled to herself, holding back her tears. ''Idiot Junhyung.''

Doojoon who was observing her the entire time, took a deep breath and asked if she was okay.

However, upon hearing those words, she felt her eyes burning with a stinging hot sensation. Her tears were on the verge of pouring out. She wanted to cry, cry her heart out but she couldn't. At least not in front of ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter