Doo Doo

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna's POV

The warmth of the sunrays beamed against my face, instantly waking me up. I was very much annoyed by the sudden increase in light intensity my eye lids had to endure. Lazily, I grabbed a pillow and covered my face. 

Darkness at last.

I smiled in satisfaction at my own accomplishment and slowly turned to my other side. The bed somehow felt much more spacious and comfortable than before. Or perhaps it was just my mind convincing me to stay in bed longer. Speaking of which, Doojoon should be bursting into my room to any moment now.

In 

3,

2,

1

 

Huh. Nothing?

That was odd. Doojoon never fails to invade my room everyday just to wake me up. Not that I don't appreciate him being my personal alarm, having uninterrupted sleep for a change was nice. 

I groaned and pulled the comforter over my head, preparing to doze off again. Suddenly, there was a sudden a heavy weight resting on my waist. This heavy weight seemed to be tightening around my waist and a hot breath was now tickling my neck. 

Please oh lord. Please don't tell me it's what I'm thinking.  

I peered out from the corner of the comforter and true enough, there was somebody lying next to me with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

My eyes widen as I jerked up in shock when I realised who that person was. 

Jang Hyunseung.

 

 

''That was a good night.'' Hyunseung said as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. 

I cautiously extended my right hand and pinched the cheek of  this 'Hyunseung' , whom i assumed was just a fragment of my imagination .

This has to be a dream. This has to be a -

''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' Hyunseung yelled and slapped my hand away instantly. 

I screamed and kicked Hyunseung off the bed. He landed on the ground with a loud thud. But I really couldn't be bothered. I was too busy screaming, convincing myself that this was just a very bad dream, mentally cursing myself and wondering why i have no recollection of yesterday night at all. 

My mind was in a mess. 

''Yah!'' Hyunseung shouted, helping himself up from the ground.

I immediately covered my body with the comforter and wielded my pillow like a sword for protection. It was a weak sword, but still, better than nothing. 

Hyunseung laughed when he saw my current awkward position.

''You can't be serious.'' He chuckled, pointing to my 'sword'.

Honestly, I don't understand how he can be laughing at this point because i felt like crying. Correction, I felt like dying.

''Why. Why are you only in your boxers!'' I demanded. 

''I always sleep with only my boxers on.'' 

''Then why am in your house and on your bed?'' I cried. 

''Because you want me.''

 

He did not just say that.

''Aghhhh' I cried out, throwing my 'swords' at him.

''You're cute you know?'' Hyunseung laughed as he dodged my attacks at him. 

A small smile formed at the end of his lips as he headed for the bathroom to freshen up.

Did he just say that I'm cute? That's not the point anyway. 

I covered my face with my palms and shook my head.  What happened last night? I really didn't recall getting into the same bed as Hyunseung.

I was at the club, crying my heart out on the floor, Hyunseung found me and...

.

 

Flashback  

''Hyunseung. My place tonight?'' Luna smirked.

''You know my number. Anytime for a girl as gorgeous as you.''

I rolled my eyes and hit Hyunseung at the back of his head. 

''You have a girlfriend remember?'' I hissed under my breath. 

''We're just acting remember? You said as long as we dont get caught I can do whatever i want. But...'' He leaned in and whispered, ''if it's you and me tonight, i'll reject her right away yeobo.''

He did not just say that.

I gasped and pushed Hyunseung away.

''Gorgeous is an overstatment for her. Just look at her shapeless... Yah!'' I shouted and glared at Luna who was raising her hands up in innocence. 

 

''Opsy. I swear i didn't spill that wine on you deliberately. Silly me.''  

Luna smirked and walked towards Hyunseung.

''So tonight?'' she asked.

''He's with me tonight you .'' I scoffed and dragged Hyunseung away. 

 

 

Hyunseung's POV

Smart suit checked. Red bow checked. Hair all styled up and ready, killer smile on, yes i was ready for the meeting. I made my way out of the bathroom and turned towards Hyuna. She was staring blankly at me and chanting ''Oh my god.'' 

She's so cute at times.

I crawled up the bed and moved towards her. 

'Am i that attractive?'' I whispered as I approached her.

Messing with Hyuna was really starting to become one of my favorite perks in life. Her reactions are priceless.

True enough, Hyuna was completely flustered.

''Get away you ert!'' Hyuna shrieked, shaking her head violently. 

''Yeobo.'' I pouted. ''How can you be so mean to your boyfriend?'' 

''You.. I... We...'' 

''I didn't know you were a .'' I whispered, grinning.

''What?'' Hyuna sunk her head into the pillow and cried. ''So we really did it.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter