Hanyang High Running Man Edition

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ‘Ji Eun, which bed are you taking?’ Hyuna asked her roommate, who was completely absorbed in her handphone.

The dainty little girl ignored Hyuna and carried on texting away. Hyuna signed and took the bed nearer the window. According to the headmaster, selecting of roommates was a privilege for those who consistently study so only the re-test students weren’t allowed to pick their roommates.

‘Of all people, I had to get Ji Eun, the Ice Queen …. Damn.’ She silently cursed as she placed her backpack onto the bed.

It’s strange how the previously oblivious phone addict, suddenly became a ninja for Ji Eun immediately threw Hyuna’s backpack to down to the ground the moment she place it on the bed. Hyuna turned to look at her wide eyed and yelled, ‘what the hell was that for?!’

‘Do you know how dirty your backpack is? That’s the bed you’ll be sleeping on later mind you.’ Ji Eun shook her head, completely not amused by Hyuna’s outburst. 

‘But it’s not even your bed Ji Eun!’ Hyuna rolled her eyes.

Ji Eun ignored her and arranged both their backpacks down on the floor and fixed the bed sheets.

 ‘Forget it, I’m going to have a short nap first.’ Hyuna grunted, lying down on the bed.

‘You have 1 minute.’

‘What the hell?’ Hyuna cursed.  ‘This is supposed to be a holiday, not a boot camp.’

‘Even if you haven’t heard the stories from seniors, you should have read the placard right?’

Hyuna shook her head and took a look at the placard.

Hanyang High Running Man Edition.

Mission 1 – Form groups of five, minimum of two girls required. Head to Cheonjiyeon waterfalls and find the Hanyang flag to proceed with your mission.

‘You’re kidding me right. This was supposed to be a holiday….’

‘Cheonjiyeon waterfalls.’ Ji Eun replied, while continuing to read up on the landmark. ‘It’s most popular at night because the falls are illuminated. At night the “Hidden face”, a formation of rocks may be visible with the night lights. It’s also known to be a popular spot for lovers. Cool. Okay one minute is up, let’s go.’

‘I suffered to pass that freaking retest for this ? AGH.’ Hyuna groaned.

‘Welcome to life. Let’s get going cry baby.’ Ji Eun mocked, dragging her to the lobby.

Hyuna groaned as she walked out of the elevator. There were no teachers patrolling the area, and Ji Eun was at the customer service asking for a map. It was now or never. She glanced around, making sure the coast was clear. Just as she was about to sneak out, a pair of big, warm hands suddenly covered her eyes. Hyuna held her breath and was about to elbow that person when he leaned forward and softly whispered in her ear, “Guess who?”

Her heart throbbed and raced at his touch.  "Hyun- Hyunseung?" She said, as she slowly reached up and grabbed his hands which were gently covering her eyes.  Hyunseung chuckled and pulled his hands away. ''Bingo.'' They held eye contact for awhile before turning away in awkwardness. Hyuna's heart was beating so quickly, she was almost sure Hyunseung could hear it. 

''Hurry, let's go.'' Hyuna exclaimed when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter