Chapter 1- Be my boyfriend

Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung's POV

My eyes winced in pain as I felt the warmth of the sunlight which shone through the crack of the curtains. The fast paced tempo of club mix music could still be heard from beyond the executive suite doors but I could tell that the whole scene was slowly dying down. 

Just as i was about to get out of bed to freshen myself up, I felt gentle arms wrap tightly around my waist. Her delicate fingers playfully traced circles on my chest and her hot breath tickled my skin. Damn, this girl was really something.

I smirked and turned over to nuzzle her neck.  

Her arms tighten around my waist as she leaned in to kiss me. She smiled and whispered into my ear, ''I love you Seung.''

 

She looked at me longingly, waiting for my reply. You have no idea how happy i was when my phone rang.  

Fiction in fiction ~~~

 

Perfect timing as usual Gikwang.

I shrugged and motioned her to get off me so I could grab my phone which was on the coffee table. She must have clearly  been displeased with my failure in the romance department as this sweet angel from before snatched my phone away and threw it onto the carpet without hesitation. I glared at her, but all she did was roll her eyes and move to the other extreme end of the bed with her arms crossed.

Ok I'm definitely taking back what I just said about her being something.  Why the hell are girls so petty and emotional?

I shook my head and answered the phone.

''What is it Gikwang?'' I asked with a big yawn.

Switching the phone to speaker mode, I headed for the mirror and tidy up my messy hair at the same time. If there's one thing i hated most, it's definitely bed hair. Agh.    

Gikwang's voice was echoing in the room. Yoseob's high pitch voice was also vaguely audible in the background.

''Get your to school this instance.'' Gikwang said.

''Don't you know I'm kinda busy right now?'' I replied. 

''And so are we trying to figure out this complicated nonsense. Maybe if you had written better explanations in the notes, I wouldn't have to call you down, just so you could explain it to us.''

What complicated- oh right. The project.

I laughed as I ruffled my hair into place with the wax I brought along.

''Like I always say, you guys could have done the project yourselves.'' 

''But if we did, we'll never get an A and i'll never pass this god damn module!''

That whining voice that was now coming out from the speaker, definitely belonged to Yoseob.

''Alright alright.'' I replied in defeat.  

To be honest, I was quite thankful Gikwang called me, but doing presentations definitely isn't my favorite past time.

''Babe, I've got to run. You heard him.'' I said with my most convincing disappointed voice. 

''Come on, what's a few more minutes?''

''You.'' I smirked and walked towards her to give her one last kiss.  

''Thank you for that great night. You're really different from the rest.'' I whispered, as I grazed her lips slightly.

Her mood swings can be crazy but It's true that she's different.

''Why don't we date then?''  

I looked at her for a moment, thinking, could she be the one?

Nah. 

She was different all right, but not different enough. At the end of the day, she'll just be like the rest of them. 

If there's 3 things you should know about me, besides the fact that I'm the top student of Hanyang and Heir of Jang Corporations, it's this. 

Jang Hyunseung's 3 Most Important Rules To Life:

Never date Never love Never sleep with the same person more than thrice

Life is short and this four letter word love, is for children. Love only exists in fairytales and movies where everything is perfect. Life will never be perfect. So why risk the heartache and waste time with love when you can have the other four letter word, . 

 

After checking my attire again, i grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

''Let's just leave things as they are Jessica. Goodbye.''

''It's Hyorin-'' she shouted, but the door had already slammed shut.

 

 

~~~~~~

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter