luda unnie is cute (ludawon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

i did this on my phone hehe punctuation and grammar who???? 

-

luda pushes dawon to the chair as soon as she ends the live, and proceed to get down on her knees.

 

“someone’s really , huh?” dawon teases, grabbing a handful of luda’s hair.

 

luda ignores dawon’s question— dawon already knew the answer anyways. 

 

she pulls down dawon’s pants to reveal the strap. luda’s mouth watered at the sight.

 

the blonde girl wasted no time and the toy from the base all the way to the tip, before putting half of it in .

 

dawon bites her lip, the grip on luda’s hair tightened pushing her head lower. she smirked as the slightly older girl took the whole length in with no problem.

 

luda’s cheeks were a bright pink when she was done, the toy was thinly coated by her saliva.

 

dawon reached for her face and caressed the older girl’s cheek.

 

“good girl,” she said.

 

“are you ready?” dawon asked.

 

luda nodded excitedly and made her way to dawon’s lap, feeling the toy poke her entrance.

 

dawon’s slips a hand under luda’s dress, and was — not — surprised at the older girl’s lack of underwear.

 

“so you had no underwear on this whole time? you’re so naughty, luda.” dawon said.

 

luda pouts and starts grinding on dawon’s hand.

 

a sigh escapes her lips when she felt two fingers enter her. she throws her head back when she felt dawon’s cold finger rub her .

 

dawon’s free hand pulls luda in for a kiss.

 

“you have to be quiet, you don’t want anyone to hear you... right?”

 

the thought of getting caught excited luda, making her even more wet. her hands tangled themselves into dawon’s brown locks, trying to somehow control her emotions.

 

dawon smirks and moves her fingers in a scissoring motion, making luda moan into the kiss.

 

a whine escapes luda’s lips when dawon pulled her hand away, stopping her from reaching her .

 

she was about to complain until she feels the tip of the rub her . 

 

a gasp escapes her lips, and she had to cover with her hand to stop her moan.

 

“c’mon baby, i thought you wanted to ?” dawon whispers into her ear as she continued to rub luda’s slit.

 

the blonde girl bites her bottom lip as she positions the toy with her hand, and slowly inserts it into her.

 

she lets out a low moan when half of the length was finally in her. 

 

“f-.. dawon-“ she moans out the younger girls name.

 

it was music to dawon’s ears hearing her name being called out by the older girl. she peppers luda’s exposed neck and collarbones with kisses— leaving lipstick marks along the way.

 

dawon pulls luda’s dress down, exposing her baby pink lace bra.

 

“cute,” dawon says, her hands snaking behind her to unclasp her bra.

 

“but you’d look cuter without them.” she said, throwing to the side.

 

luda threw her head back when dawon on one of her s, clawing the younger girl’s shoulders.

 

she finally takes in the strap’s complete length in her, and every swear word luda could think of was leaving as she brings her hips up and down slowly.

 

once she was used to the size, her hips started moving on their own. she was grinding down, desperately trying to bring herself to the edge.

 

“dawon, dawon, d-dawon—“ 

 

“shh, it’s okay baby, i’m here. you’re doing good.” dawon coos, rubbing the older girl’s to help her ease through the pain.

 

she could feel the toy hitting her g-spot every time her hips would go down. the amount of pleasure was making luda dizzy— but it just felt so good, and she is so so close.

 

luda cups dawon’s face and pulls her in for a desperate kiss— hoping it would quiet down the noises coming out of .

 

“o-oh my g-god,” luda stutters out when she felt that familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach.

 

it took a lot for dawon not to lift luda up and her on the table. the way her eyebrows were knitted together struggling to make herself , the tears forming in her eyes every time her sweet spot was being hit—

 

“d-dawonie..” 

 

luda’s soft voice snaps her out of her trance.

 

“dawonie, i-im close—“

 

she quickly pulls dawon in for a kiss, and bites her lip as her hits her. a groan escapes dawon’s lip at how hard luda bit her lip.

 

the blonde girl moans into the kiss and wraps her arms around the younger girl’s neck, finally coming down from her . dawon’s hands found their way to luda’s hips and started massaging her sides, knowing how sore the older girl feels.

 

luda stiffened when she felt dawon pull the strap out of her, followed by a shiver when she felt her juices drip down the inside of her thighs— staining dawon’s black leggings in the process.

 

“we should clean up, i think exy unnie is using this room after.”