devil and angel (ludawon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG :(((((

requested by @disgayeu 

~

“Have fun kids!” Exy said looking back at the girls.

“Remember to call me when you’re done.” She added before driving off.

Dawon pulled down the, very short, shorts as they once again gave her a wedgie. The cold air was hitting her exposed arms and midriff, the only thing really covering her was her hair that ran down her lower back.

She looked at her friends’ costumes, and she wondered why she let Eunseo buy her a costume. Eunseo and Chengxiao were dressed up as tweedledee and twiddledumb – attire that was perfect for this freezing weather, Jiyeon played it safe this year and wore a Mario costume, and Xuanyi’s last minute costume – a cat.

“So, how exactly is this an angel costume?” she asked, wrapping her arms around herself to shield her from the cold.

“Hey, you look hot. And it’s a party, let yourself loose for once – we’re sophomores for crying out loud!” Xuanyi said excitedly, the bell around her neck ringing with every move she makes.

Dawon sighed. She was hopeful that inside was going to be a little warmer.

-

It hasn’t even been half an hour, she thinks, and she had already lost her friends.

She decided to pour herself another drink, and walk around since there’s no where else to sit. The house itself looked like a mansion outside, there had to be a place where she can just sit down.

On her quest to find such a place, she was pushed by a random person, causing her to bump into someone.

“Sorry,”
“Sorry,”

They both said at the same time.

A scowl was visible on Dawon’s face.

“Well if it isn’t the devil herself.” Dawon had to give herself a pat on the back for that, the girl was wearing a devil costume.

“Ha, ha. Very funny,” Luda replied.

“You’re wearing a little less layer than usual. Miss Goody two shoes” The blonde retorted.

“Ooh,” the small crowd behind Luda said, which attracted some attention from everyone else.

“And you’re a little taller than usual today.”

Dawon’s reply caused a big reaction, the crowd grew. Luda’s remark was pretty bad anyways.

There was an annoyed grin in Luda’s face.

Soon the whole place quieted down; music stopped playing, everyone’s eyes on them, and for the first time Dawon knew where she was, the dining room.

And in the crowd, she spotted her friends come forward, standing right behind her.

“One round of beer pong. Unless you’re too scared,” Luda proposed. “Unless you’re too scared.”

There were a couple more ‘ooh’s from the crowd.

“Dawon unnie, let Xuani unnie do it, she’s done this before-“

The brunette waved off the younger girl’s advice.

“It’s okay. I’ll play.”

The crowd cheered as they all gathered around to watch.

Xuanyi stepped in, deciding to host the whole game.

“Each cup has a dare. If you do the dare, you keep the cup. If you don’t, then you must drink.” She explained.

The pair decided to play a game of rock, paper, scissors, to settle who goes first. And it was Dawon who won.

She picked up a ball, and carefully aimed it towards Luda’s cups.

Another cheer from the crowd as it fell into one of the cups closer to Luda.

“Let your opponent put whipped cream all over you,” The blonde read the dare.

“Alright.” Luda threw the dare somewhere, and took the whipped cream from the fridge and tossed it at Dawon.

She sat on top of the table, and crossed her legs. Giving the slightly younger girl a seductive grin.

The people went crazy as Dawon got closer. The brunette grinned and sprayed it all over Luda’s exposed collarbones, enjoying how the smaller girl shivered as the cold substance met her skin. She watched as some slipped under her dress, and she had to hold herself back, because she was enjoying this a little bit too much.

Luda picked some with her finger and placed it in , making a pop sound as she took it out – her eyes never leaving Dawon’s.

“Luda keeps the drink!” Xuanyi announced as the two went back to their place.

Everyone was silent as Luda was concentrating with her shot.

Everyone watched as the ball bounced off the table.

Dawon felt confident when she took the shot, but hers also bounced on the table, and into Luda’s hands.

It was once again Luda’s turn, and with the perfect aim it went inside one of the cups.

“Drink the mystery shake,” she shivered.

Dawon took the cup and downed everything in one go. burned, and she wanted to puke at the bitter taste. She thought alcohol would’ve tasted better than this.

You can hear the guys on the room cheer the loudest as Dawon threw the cup out of the way.

She can feel the alcohol burn , but the game was making it bearable. Her world was spinning, but she was feeling more awake than ever.

Since it was her first time drinking this type of alcohol that she was seeing double and missed her shot again. The intensity in the air was growing thick as Luda once again got her ball in one of the cups.

Once Dawon stopped seeing double, she read the dare out loud.

“Let your opponent do a body shot on you,”

There were whistles in the room and everyone was chanting for Dawon to say yes.

If she said no, she’d only have four cups left.

A small nod from her was enough to make everyone cheer as Xuanyi got the essentials ready.

“What did you get yourself into, Dawon.” Xuanyi said, chuckling afterwards. She told the younger girl to sit down on top of the table, sprinkled salt on top of Dawon’s exposed , and had her hold the piece of lime with her teeth.

Luda drank her shot, and leaned into Dawon’s – her warm tongue her cold skin, and finally biting the lime in , and it all happened in less than five seconds.

Dawon sat there frozen, she can still feel the spot where Luda had her – the image of Luda leaning in still imprinted in her mind.

Luda had all her cups left, and Dawon had four.

Dawon threw her ball, and it went to the cup that had the whipped cream dare underneath.

“You’re pretty good at this, Nam Dawon.” Luda commented as she drank the cup and placed it aside.

Slowly the cups started to disappear, and the two were slowly getting intoxicated.

 

Whoever made these dares was, very, creative. Everyone forgot which round it was, but in the end, Luda had whipped cream all over herself, and Dawon was topless with drawings all over her stomach.

There was a cup and a dare left on Luda’s side, and just a cup of beer left on Dawon’s side.

Dawon staggered a bit as she tried to steady herself – luckily Eunseo was there to stop her from falling. She closed her left eye to get a better aim, and even though her vision was starting to get blurry and she could see three cups instead of one, she managed to shoot it right into the cup.

Everyone cheered, causing her to jump back a bit. The brunette was so engrossed in the game she forgot that there were people watching.

“Make out with your opponent for two minutes,” Luda reads.

“Okay.”

Luda didn’t even think about it, she just tossed it aside and made her way towards Dawon’s side of the table.

Dawon herself didn’t even think about it either, as soon as Luda was in front of her she grabbed her by the waist and crashed their lips together.

Chengxiao, Eunseo, Jiyeon, and Xuanyi all had their mouths hanging open as their innocent Dawon was making out in front of them.

“I don’t think this is unnie’s first time.” Chengxiao said.

It was past two minutes and if it wasn’t for Xuanyi, the two would’ve kept on going on the table.

Luda took one of the balls and dropped it in Dawon’s last cup.

“I wrote my number somewhere on you. Enjoy the rest of the party, Dawon.” She winked at her and left.

~

A/N: yes i am back after 3 months of school work dfkdbskfdbs 

hope yall liked it! idk if i followed the request ???? but hope yall liked it???

dont forget to comment 

(also i have some pretty good ideas so i might just post them at random times???)