hot chocolate (bowon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

sorry it took so long fghjkl i just finished my exams

requested by Mih2410  

~

"Jiyeon-ah, we're here. Wake up."

 Bona- better known as Jiyeon behind closed doors, stirred in her sleep. She rubbed her tired eyes, not bothering about how her makeup is getting ruined. She managed to jump out of the van even with her eyes closed, staggering her way back to the dorm and punching in the code with the last bit of energy she had left.

The dancer tried to not trip on the pile of shoes on the floor. She'd have to scold some of the members; Eunseo, Dayoung, and Yeoreum, in particular.

She took notice that the lights were still on in the living room. Which means someone is still awake or the last person forgot to turn off the lights.

"Oh, welcome back unnie,"

Bona's heart stopped for a second at the sound of that familiar soft voice. She turned around and her eyes locked with the person that has been making her heart beat like crazy.

"D-Dawon,"

The brunette just came straight out of the shower. Her hair was damp, only wearing a plain white shirt and red gym shorts. She could smell Dawon's favourite lavender scented shampoo, it was her signarure scent- every time they'd pass by each other, Bona would get intoxicated by her scent and it would make her go crazy.

"Why are you up so late?" Bona asked. 

It was only her and Dawon.

Alone.

Together.

"I just came back from the gym. How did the recording go?" She asked.

Bona found it hard to look at Dawon in the eye, fear of saying something stupid.

"Good."

There was silence between the two. Bona looking at her feet and Dawon drying her hair with the towel while making her way towards the kitchen- the older getting another good whiff of the lavender smell.

"What are you doing?" Bona asked as she followed not to far behind Dawon.

The latter shrughed as she started opening the cabinets. "Trying to find something to eat,"

"I can make you something while you shower." Dawon offered.

"R-really?" 

Dawon nodded. She walked over to Bona and wrapped her towel around her and pushed her towards the bathroom.

"Here use my towel to save you the trouble."

Bona's heart rate quickened at the sudden physical contact. The way Dawon's hands grasped her small waist, making her unconciously hold her breathe in.

"T-thanks. I won't take long so we can go to bed quickly. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow." Bona said trying not to stutter too much.

There was a small smile on Dawon's face.

"Alright unnie." she said before closing the door. 

Bona looked at herself at the mirror and noticed how her face was a shade of red. She covered her blushing face with the towel, but quickly placed it back on the rack after realising Dawon has used it. 

That thought alone made her go an even darker shade of red.

~

The lavender scent in the bathroom was now mixed with Bona's strawberry scent once she had finished her shower. Steam fogged up the mirror, taking the chance to write, 'I love you Dawonnie~' . A chuckle escaped her lips looking at what she wrote and wiped it off with her hand before exiting the bathroom.

Her nose caught the smell of chocolate in the air, as she made her way to the kitchen.

The tall brunette's back was facing her- probably busy with what she was making for the both of them. It was a dreamy alright, Bona had to admit. How she wanted to just wrap her arms around her waist at the most randomest times, be able to bury herself in Dawon's embrace as much as she want, and to shower with kisses all day. The raven haired girl could feel the butterflies in her stomach again and the growing smile on her face at those silly thoughts.

Dawon turned around with two mugs in hand; one had a chibi version of Bona and the other a chibi version Dawon, a gift from a fan at one of their fan sign events. 

"I was too tired to cook. Hope you don't mind." Dawon said as she gave Bona her cup.

The older noticed the whipped cream that Dawon added on top. She took a sip of the warm beverage and sighed in relief as the warmth made her body relax and calmed the butterflies in her stomach. 

"How is it?" The younger of the two asked.

"It's really good," she replied.

"I like it." She added, making herself comfortable sitting on top of the counter.

The two took another sip from their mugs, and then there was silence. 

"Can you make one more?" Bona asked quietly while looking down and watching the whipped cream float on top of the hot chocolate.

When she didn't get a response, she decided to look up to see if Dawon was still there. Which was a big mistake, because now she can't stop admiring the young woman's natural beauty. And maybe she stared a bit too long because her eyes met Dawon's and she swore she saw her smirk behind her mug, making her look down at her mug again.

The main vocalist set her mug down and slowly made her way towards Bona. The older gulped, spotting a pair of pink ankle socks stop in front of her.

Bona lifted her head up and her eyes met with another pair of dark brown orbs. Her grip on the mug in her hands tightened, as she was now trapped by Dawon's hands that were resting on either side of her. Bona's eyes trying to find something to look at other than the latter, but it was difficult when Dawon was only a few centimeters away.

"Hm, really?" Dawon asked. Tucking a strand of hair behind Bona's ear. 

"Or would you like something else?" Dawon asked in a teasing tone, her face getting closer.

And it drove her crazy.

"Just shut up and kiss me." Bona finally said under her breathe before placing her cup down and pulled on the collar of Dawon's shirt to crash their lips together.

Dawon released a low chuckle, and kissed her back with just as much force. She the whipped cream that was sitting on top of Bona's lips, making the older girl release a soft moan.

The kitchen, the room that was usually cold, suddenly felt so warm, as seconds- maybe even minutes, passed by. Bona felt the younger girl's hands rub her hips in a sensual manner and she can't help but pull her closer by tangling her fingers in the brunette's hair. Dawon's lips were so soft, addicting, and it tasted like chocolate, making Bona crave for more.

But the two pulled back slowly, as they panted for air. Bona entangled her fingers from Dawon's hair and stared at the latter with wide eyes, realising what they just did- her face turning as red as Dawon's shorts.

"So your room or my room?"

Bona slapped Dawon's shoulder as she tried to hide her blushing face behind her hands.

"Ow! I was just joking!" Dawon said while rubbing the spot that got hit.

Another hit on her shoulder.

"I love you~" Dawon said, her voice laced with aegyo.

Bona landed another slap for the third time.

"Fuc- that wasn't a joke this time!"

~

A/N: ALRIGHT WE DONE sorry it took so long dfbksf exams started just last week and but now that its summer i'm free :'DDDD

dont forget to comment a dawon pairing! andplssubscribeandcommentthatwouldmeanalotthankyou <3