thanks (ludawon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

Requested by sharkkid00 hope yall like it

~

"Dawonnie," 

A shiver ran down Dawon's back as Luda whispered her name in her ear.

The van was pretty noisy, the girls were coming back from their recent tv appearance and all of them are still laughing about all the funny things that had happened during the recording.

Luda moved closer to Dawon, her lips ghosting over Dawon's neck. Her cheeks started to feel warm she could feel Luda's lips form a smile.

"Forgot that you're ticklish." Luda said in a hushed voice.

"Shut up." Was the only thing Dawon could say- because the way Luda is pressed closely to her, how her arms are wrapped loosely around her arm, and the way she was playing with Dawon's fingers was making it difficult for Dawon to not kiss her.

She brought her attention back to the window since Luda seemed to have fell asleep on her shoulder.

"Dawonnie," 

"Hm?"

"I want to tell her soon."

Oh.

Dawon could feel a piece of her heart breaking. She swallowed the lump in  and asked,

"W-well, what's holding you back?"

The shorter girl sighed and pouted. "Do you think Bona unnie even likes me in that way?"

I don't know, but I do.

"Well, you won't know until you ask her yourself."

It hurts every time she has to say those words. It hurts every time Luda talks about her. It hurts her, everyday, knowing that she fell in love with her friend. Who doesn't even look at her that way.

Dawon removes her arm from Luda's hold and instead, wraps it around her shoulders protectively- letting the older girl know that she will always be there for her.

~

The next few days were no different. Turns out, Luda took Dawon's advice; she started talking to Bona more, spending some time with her, and started sitting beside her during their fan meetings. And Dawon tried her best not to show how heartbroken she was when she would see the two together. 

She should feel happy that Luda is just a few steps closer to finally confessing. 

But she can't.

The way she's smiling and laughing when Bona would laugh at one of her jokes, how starstruck she looks when its just the two of them, how she would steal some glances at Bona.

"Listen up everyone!"

Exy's loud voice broke Dawon out of her trance. 

"Manager is coming to pick us up soon! Make sure you don't leave anything behind."

Everyone responded with a tired "yes" as they all spread themselves in the room, breaking into their little groups- some practicing on the new choreography.

Her eyes immediately caught the infamous BonLu, as Dayoung loved to call them, exit the practice room. 

The grip on her water bottle tightened, she dug her teeth into the flesh of her bottom lip that she can basically taste her blood,

"Dawon unnie, want to practice with me?" Meiqi asked with a smile. Stopping her from almost breaking the bottle. 

Her grip softened as she took a deep breathe. 

"Sure. From the top?"

From the mirror in front of them, she could see the duo come back.

Luda caught Dawon staring and she gave her the biggest and bright smile ever, and gave her a thumbs up.

Showing Dawon that she was holding Bona's hand.

"Dawon unnie? Are you okay?" Meiqi asked, noticing how the older girl's movements were lacking energy.

"Yeah. J-just give me a moment."

~

Her eyes stung as the tears rolled down her face.

She bit her bottom lip to hold herself back from screaming, from throwing her pillow across the room, from telling her everything.

Because they were friends, and friends should not have feelings for each other. Ever.

Her pillow was already wet from her tears, and without even looking into a mirror, she can already tell how red and swollen her eyes are.

"Sh*tshe said under her breathe when the door to  her room opened.

She could hear the noise increasing outside, so she tried to quickly wipe her tears away and tried to breathe normally.

"Dawonnie,"

No. Please. No. Just leave.

"We got worried. Meiqi told us you were acting weird and you wanted some air, but when we tried calling for you, manager said she already dropped you off."

She could hear Luda coming closer. Her bed shifted as Luda sat down beside her. Her hand reached out to rub small circles on Dawon's back.

Her warm touch made the tears, that Dawon thought were gone, appear again.

"Are you okay? You know you can tell me. We're friends right?"

That's the thing, we're friends. Just friends. 

"Yeah," her voice cracked a little.

Oh, how she wished she could just say it.

"I'm fine."

Luda stopped rubbing her back. And suddenly, everything just seems to get worse.

"You know you're such a great person Dawon. I really want to thank you for helping me with everything."

The shortest of the two hovered over her and planted a small kiss to her temple.

"Luda~"

Even with her back facing Luda, she could see the goofy smile on her face by the way Bona calls her name.

"Sweet dreams Dawonnie."

Were the last things Luda had said before exiting their shared room, leaving Dawon alone. Again.

"I'll try." 

~

I do apologise if there are some spelling and grammar errors.

I hope you guys liked that. As you can tell im not really that good with angst. :')

thanks for reading and don't forget to comment any dawon pairing!