sing and dance (meiwon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

I'll be making up the ship names as we move along :)) 

Requested by @decembersecrets

~

"Come on Dawon unnie, stretch those muscles! What have you been doing in the gym?" 

After telling the others that they'll be staying back a bit, Meiqi insisted on helping Dawon with the dance first.

"Why do I need to do this? Can't we go straight to the dancing?" Dawon groaned as her legs were being stretched to the maximum.

"Even our choreographer told us already. 'We need to stretch first so you won't be sore the next day' " Meiqi imitated their instructor.

With one last stretch Meiqi jumped to her feet and waited for Dawon to stand up.

The latter however, had her limbs sprawled onto the floor- already feeling drained just from the stretching.

Dawon isn't a dancer. She was more of a singer. But, that doesn't mean she doesn't try her best to learn any choreography thrown at them. 

And after a bit of training and practice, she has finally gotten the hang of remembering different routines and performing them flawlessly.

"Dawonnie~" Meiqi cooed.

Meiqi, on the other hand, could do both. She's one of the best dancers in the team, hence having the "main dancer" title. 

Yes, Meng Meiqi could sing. In fact, Dawon has heard her sing a couple of times; in the dorm, while they're resting during practice, in the van. Its too bad that she hasn't been able to show it yet. 

In the midst of the red head's whinning, the door to their practice room opened. Their dance instructor bowed at them to greet the duo.

"Is the floor comfy, Dawon-ssi?" She asked.

The main vocalist quickly got up and gave her a ninety degree bow, and fixed her clothes before standing beside Meiqi.

"Alright girls, let's see what you got." She said. Standing in front of the two.

The two nodded and went to their positions. The instructor pressed play, and the two had a mental countdown before starting their routine. 

Their choreographer was sort of taken a back. It may have just been the beginning, but there was a big improvement compared to last time (which was only a couple of hours ago). 

The music stopped and the girls were panting and sweating once again.

"Wow. Good job ladies." Their instructor clapped.

Meiqi and Dawon looked at each other and smiled, engulfing each other in a big and sweaty embrace. But who cares when they can finally go home and rest.

"Good job Dawon unnie," Meiqi said. Still not letting go of her.

"You were really good. I thought you were someone else!" Meiqi teased.

The older of the two pushed her lightly. They were once again, left alone. Packing up all their things, they decided to wait outside the company building. 

Silence engulfed the two when they left the building. Dawon took a seat on a nearby bench not to far from the compamy- with Meiqi following suit.

Dawon sighed in relief as she let her body relax on the cold wooden bench. She felt Meiqi rest her head on her shoulder.

And it was quiet once again.

(Bold=Dawon Italics=Meiqi)

"Wise men say, only fools rush in ...

"But I, can't help. Falling in love, with you." Meiqi joined in softly.

"Shall, I stay."

"Would it be, a sin."

"For I can't help. Falling in love, with you."

"Like a river flows. Surely into the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things, are meant to be."

"So take my hand," Dawon slipped her fingers in between Meiqi's as they continued their little duet.

"take my whole life too"

Meiqi paused thinking that it was Dawon's turn.

"No, keep on singing. Please." Dawon said as she gave the younger of the two her full attention.

Her tired eyes looking at Meiqi almost lovingly. It made her heart flutter a bit.

"For I, can't help,"

"Falling in love,"

"With,"

There was a pause as a pair of lips met her own.

"You."

~

A/N: alskdof im sorry if its not what you were expecting????? but i hope you guys like it!!!! IM SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS SPEELING MISTAKES OR IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IN GENERAL

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!!