pathetic (ludawon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

ITS BEEN A WHILE ::))) been busy with school :’) but i have a few stories being edited in my notes ;)

comment anymore pairings you want or dm me @6THMAXISINGLE or https://curiouscat.me/tahooo 

requested by @disgayeu

~

That first phone call in the morning was from Jiyeon, and the text right after was from Juyeon. 

 

Dawon clenched her fist as she picked up her clothes from the floor, while listening to the girl talk and text both of the girls at the same time.

 

She entered the bathroom. 

 

Dawon looked at her reflection on the mirror and gave herself a sad smile. Her eyes gazed over the love bites all over her body — was it out of love though. She turned around to find scratch marks on her back.

 

She grinned.

 

“You’re pathetic,” she told herself.

 

The girl let the water cover her whole body with warmth that she once felt when she was with Luda. 

 

Another sad smile as her tears mixed with the water.

 

She heard the door open and close, and a pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around her waist.

 

“Sorry about that,” 

 

Luda kissed her shoulder.

 

Gentle touches, soft caresses, and light kisses, turned into rough kisses, incoherent words, and harsh grabbing.

 

Events from last night, the night before that, and the days, weeks, months — it was happening all over again.

 

She was crying. But, Luda can’t tell. She’ll think that Dawon is enjoying it, because that’s what they’ve agreed on.

 

When Dawon exited the bathroom she was once again, covered in fresh brand new marks. 

 

-

 

“You’re something really something else, Dawon. You’re smart, funny, beautiful — it’s too bad that I’m not the one for you.”

 

Those words echoed in her mind again.

 

She chugged another bottle of beer and slammed it on the table. 

 

She was drunk, the beer all of a sudden tasted good.

 

Dawon dialled the number she knew by heart.

 

Someone picked up, but they weren’t talking.

 

“H-hello ... L-Luda ...” Dawon mumbled.

 

“I-I love you, I really, really, really, really, really, love you thi~s much,” she giggled afterwards.

 

“I told you not to call me at this time. I’m with Juyeon, remember?” Luda said in a hushed tone.

 

Dawon stayed silent after Luda abruptly ended the call.

 

She smirked as tears began to fall.

 

She questioned her life choices. Dawon was never like this. She was a good student in high school, she was part of the student council, and even in the honours list.

 

After finishing her last bottle, she pushed them aside and the tv to watch whatever drama was currently on.

 

Few hours passed, and she was passed out on the couch.

 

-

 

Dawon’s back met the wall once again. She stayed motionless. 

 

She was getting tired of this.

 

Luda grabbed her by the chin and grinned.

 

“You can never break up with me, Dawon,” she whispered into her ear.

 

She bit her earlobe as her hands roamed the taller girl’s body, and under her clothes.

 

Luda’s cold hands cupped her through her bra.

 

Dawon’s breath hitched.

 

“No one can ever touch you like I do, make you feel a certain way like I do,”

 

The tears were falling from her face —glistening even in the dark.

 

“No can love you, as much as I do.”

 

Luda’s last statement was a slap to the face for Dawon.

 

She stopped crying and stared at the mirror across from them.

 

She pushed Luda away from her, and slapped her across the face with all the anger she felt at the moment.

 

It was time to fight back, to free herself from this torture.

 

Even if it meant breaking her own heart herself.

 

“I love you, Luda. But, you never loved me. I was just another one of your toys. I was never yours, and you were never mine.”

 

Luda was stunned, standing there with her hand on the cheek that Dawon had slapped.

 

Dawon walked to the door and took a good look at Luda one last time.

 

Her bangs covered her face, formed a straight line, and her hand still holding her cheek.

 

“Pathetic.” She said.

 

It was a word that she used to call herself. 

 

But, it’s about to change starting today.

 

She doesn’t know why she’s crying as she closed the door. Maybe because this would be the last time she’d see Luda, maybe because all the things Luda had said were true, or maybe because she feels this big weight finally get lifted off her shoulders.

 

Whatever it is, a good bottle of beer would fix it. 

 

This will be the last time she’ll cry and get drunk for Luda.