heart eyes (eunwon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

ugh i feel like i know i havent updated in a month im sorry alaslkd i thought id have an easy semester but i was wrong!!! i have so much tests, assignments, and projects due (i should be studying for one of my tests rn lol) and i also have graduation fees to deal with and college and university applications. what did i expect lol its my last year :((( pls bear with me im working on the last request ive gotten

ANYWAYS hope yall like this short one i made ::))

~

 “You’re not going to eat yet unnie?” Yeoreum asked.

“I’ll wait for Dawon,” Eunseo replied as she wiped the sauce on the corner of Yeoreum’s lips.

“We’ll try and save some for you two!” Exy said as she ate more of the food Eunseo made.

She can hear the girls say how good the food was and it made her content and happy, but her hunger seemed to have disappeared since Dawon was still asleep – Yeonjung was even up and they sleep the most in the group.

She made her way to Dawon’s room and opened the door to the older girl’s room slowly, her eyes landing on a person buried under a blanket. There was a grin on her face as she made a beeline towards the bed, and snuggled closer to the body that was under the covers.

The person that was sleeping moved and made herself comfortable in Eunseo’s embrace.

“Is everyone up?” Dawon asked.

“Yeah,” Eunseo replied as she ran her fingers through Dawon’s dark locks. She noticed how it was much longer now, almost reaching her waist.

“Still tired? I’ll wake you up later if you want.” She said.

“That sounds nice.” Dawon replied as she slipped into dreamland again.

Eunseo wanted to squeal, but she knew how it would disturb Dawon’s sleep. She kept on planting soft pecks on the older girl’s forehead and playing with her hair.

Maybe it was the warmth she was getting from hugging Dawon, or the silence in the room compared to the ruckus outside, but she can feel her eyelids getting heavy. At least she’s sleeping next to her girlfriend and not washing the dishes.

When Eunseo woke up, she was all alone in the bed. No wonder it felt empty.

She glanced at the clock on the wall.

Twelve-thirty in the afternoon.

Her stomach rumbled as she made her way to the kitchen. It was quiet – for once – everyone must’ve gone out somewhere.

From afar, she can see a tall figure moving around the kitchen, and two cups of coffee and a jar of Nutella on the table in their living room, and she felt giddy inside.

It was always Eunseo who cooks for everyone, but whenever Dawon makes food, it always tastes better than hers. Maybe that’s what being in love does to you.

“Morning sleepyhead,”

The younger girl looked up and smiled.

She prepared some toast and chopped some strawberries and bananas. Two pieces of bread, three pieces of strawberry, and one banana, to be exact.

Simple breakfast. Like Dawon. It was something she loved about her. Eunseo is literally every heart emoji you can find on your phone when she’s with Dawon.

“Exy unnie said they tried to save some for us, but the food was too good,” Dawon said as she placed both of their plates down.

“You know I’m not much of a cook. I hope you like it though.” She added shyly.

“I wish I woke up earlier, sounds like it was good. But, you’re cooking is always good! I wish I didn’t sleep so much, so I can eat the food you make- “

Eunseo shoved a piece of strawberry in Dawon’s mouth.

“Next time I’ll save some just for you. I’ll fight anyone who tries to eat it. Just sleep as much as you want,” Eunseo said.

“Besides, I like this. We need to have brunch together more often.”

Her eyes met Dawon who was drinking her coffee. The smile on her face grew bigger – it was more of a lopsided grin, really – how can someone drinking coffee look so good?

“Well maybe you should sleep more,” Dawon said with a mouthful of toast.

“Preferably with me. We can decide whose bed to sleep in later.” She added.

Eunseo must be really in love, because she just leaned in and kissed Dawon on the lips, smearing some of the Nutella on her lips.

“Sounds good to me.”

~

again im sorry for taking and thank you to the people who have been waiting. pls bear with the slow updates i have so much ideas but im just really busy right now :(( but anyWAYS dont forget to greet Exy a happy birthday (it was her bday yesterday!!1) i shouldve made this an exy/dawon one shot lol

dont forget to drop any request ::))) <3