my friend’s hot cousin (ludawon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

double update???????

“Ugh,”

 

Both girls groaned as they plopped down on the couch.

 

“How did Meiqi come up with that choreo. My shirt is drenched!” Luda said.

 

“It’s Meiqi, dancing is literally her life,” Seola replied.

 

“You want something to eat?” The older girl asked.

 

The two made their way to Seola’s kitchen.

 

“Beep beep coming through,”

 

Luda jumped back at the unfamiliar voice.

 

“Rollerblades?” Luda thought to herself.

 

“Dawon! What did I say about rollerblading in the house.” Seola scolded.

 

Said girl turned around and rolled her way back to the living room.

 

“Sorry, my cousin does the most when she visits. What did you want to eat?”

 

Seola’s voice went from one ear and out the other. Luda was way too busy staring at Dawon.

 

Dawon made herself comfortable on the kitchen counter. Clad in only a pair of sports bra, striped pyjamas, and her rollerblades.

 

It suddenly got very hot in Seola’s house.

 

“Stop staring.She’s never going to shut up about it!” Seola flicked her forehead.

 

Luda rubbed the red spot.

 

“Well, I’m sorry! I didn’t know you had a hot cousin!”

 

The argument kept on going back and forth, the topic of food being forgotten.

 

“So what do you guys want to eat?” Dawon asked, circling around them with her phone in hand.

 

“Pizza.” Seola replied.

 

“You.” Luda thought to herself, grinning afterwards.

 

“Sorry babe, we have to get to know each other first.” Dawon replied.

 

She winked at Luda before making the call for their food, rolling her way out of the kitchen leaving a red faced Luda.

 

Seola couldn’t hold in her laugh. She had to admit, that was a very smooth move from her cousin.

 

~

“Dawon, have you ever heard of a shirt?”  Seola asked.

 

Dawon looked up innocently.

 

“Yeah. But, I’m keeping our guest entertained.”

 

Luda choked on her pizza at the girl’s comment.

 

“Want some water babe.” Dawon offered, still teasing Luda.

 

Luda gladly accepted her offer and chugged the drink.

 

“You’re disgusting.” Seola commented.

 

“I’m going to take a shower. Don’t do anything crazy to my friend,” the older girl squinted her eyes at Dawon.

 

She held her hands up, telling Seola that she wasn’t going to try anything.

 

“If she does anything to you, just yell.” Seola told Luda before leaving.

 

Luda was screaming in the inside as Seola’s figure disappeared, leaving her and her friend’s hot cousin alone.

 

“You want to go to the basement?” Dawon asked.

 

Luda whipped her head at the younger girl.

 

“I heard you like video games. The console is downstairs and I brought some of my games.” Dawon said grabbing her bag.

 

The mention of video games caught Luda’s attention, and she suddenly felt more at ease with the girl.

 

“Uh, sure.”

~

Seola came back downstairs to find the pair gone. She searched the whole house, and even the garage for them.

 

Her eyes landed on the basement door that was slightly ajar. She lifted one brow and walked slowly towards the door.

 

The light was in fact when she opened the door.

 

“ing hell Dawon!”

 

She heard Luda scream.

 

“Go faster! Faster! Oh my god!”

 

Seola’s mouth fell open, and if she didn’t pull herself together she would’ve fallen down the stairs.

 

Was her cousin ing her best friend in her house?

 

“Not on my watch!” Seola said to herself.

 

She marched her way down the stairs — stomping even.

 

“Oh, Seola unnie. Want to join us?” Dawon asked.

 

Seola glanced at the pair that were sitting on separate beanbags on the floor and the television.

 

“Y-you guys were playing… Mario Kart?” She asked, confusion written on her face.

 

The pair nodded.

 

Seola felt a rush of embarrassment hit her, and she had to leave.

 

“N-nothing. I’m going to order some dinner for us.” She said before leaving.

 

Dawon exhaled deeply.

 

“Damn that was close.” She said.

 

“I thought you said she takes long showers!” Luda half-screams towards Dawon.

 

“Hey, just be glad that I had my shirt off from the beginning. If not we would’ve been caught.”