me like yuh (chengwon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

A/N: this was random oops

~

“Hey do you know what’s up with Xiao?” Dawon asked.

 

Meiqi stopped eating her salad, and tried to look at anything other than Dawon.

 

“W-what do you mean unnie?”

 

“Well ...” Dawon tried to remember all the times she’s been with Chengxiao.

 

“Well to begin with, she’s been calling me ‘Dawonie’, “ she held up one finger.

 

She held up two fingers. “She’s been ‘accidentally’ wearing my clothes, like this is the third time my sweater ‘accidentally’ went into her laundry,”

 

Dawon lifted a third finger and said, “ And she has been extra nice lately, does she want something from me? Did I do something wrong?”

 

Dawon babbled on about the reasons why Chengxiao was acting this way, except for ONE obvious reason, that her older friend doesn’t seem to realize.

 

Meiqi shook her head as she continued to eat her salad. 

 

“Maybe its just Xiao being Xiao unnie.”

 

-

 

“You know Dawon unnie notices how you’re acting around her?” Meiqi told Chengxiao in Chinese.

 

The three Chinese members made it a habit to talk to each other in Chinese when they don’t want any of the members to know what they were talking about.

 

“Finally!” Xuanyi said from her bunk.

 

“Dawon is still in the shower, want us to leave so you two have time to talk?” Xuanyi asked.

 

Chengxiao’s laying figure suddenly sat up at the mention of being alone with Dawon, causing her to hit her head on the wall.

 

She groaned and clutched her head.

 

“Oh, Xiao did you hit your head again?”

 

The three turned to the entrance of their shared room. The oldest and the youngest of the Chinity grinned.

 

“Xiao, go get some ice with Dawon.” Meiqi said.

 

“Dawon would you mind if Xiao sleeps with you for tonight? This is the second time today she hit her head.” Xuanyi asked, half seriously and half jokingly.

 

“Sure,” Dawon replied.

 

“You can make yourself comfortable Xiao, I’ll be back with your ice.” The brunette said with a smile before leaving.

 

Chengxiao’s world was suddenly spinning, and it wasn’t because she hit her head. 

 

She slowly went down to Dawon’s bed, which was below hers, with her pillow in hand.

 

She sent a glare towards Xuanyi and Meiqi.

 

-

 

The sun was setting, and slowly everyone  went into their rooms.

 

“Is your head okay now?” 

 

Chengxiao just nodded as she stood awkwardly beside the older girl’s bed. 

 

“Here take some of my pillows so your head is properly supported.” 

 

Dawon moved a little so Chengxiao can crawl in. 

 

The younger girl felt her face heating up, her heart was beating at such a fast pace, and felt dry-

 

“Xiao are you okay? Your face is turning red.” The brunette asked worriedly as she touched her forehead.

 

“I’m fine unnie. Thanks. Good night.” Chengxiao said quickly before burying herself under the blanket - it smelled like Dawon and it certainly did not help her calm down.

 

“Night Xiao Xiao.”

 

Chengxiao wanted to scream. The way Dawon pronounced her name, perfectly, made her smile so wide. If the members saw this, they would to no end.

 

“Xiao,” Dawon calls her quietly.

 

The said girl opens her eyes. She wanted to jump back at their close proximity, but the wall prevented her from doing so.

 

“Y-yes Dawonnie?”

 

There was a smirk on the older girl’s face and she doesn’t know if she should be nervous about it or not, because truth be told, she looks hot. 

 

“Thanks, you look hot yourself.”

 

‘AJSJDJDJDJJDJ’ should be some sort of emotion because that’s how Chengxiao is feeling right now. She really said that Dawon looks hot out loud.

 

Dawon chuckled and wrapped her arms around Chengxiao’s waist and pulls her closer. 

 

Chengxiao heard someone, or some people, giggle in the quiet room.

 

“You two better sleep with one eye open.” Chengxiao threatened the culprits in Chinese.

 

“Okay~” The two replied.