Author's Note

My Other Half

So I just realized that I have never left any comments about myself or the story after the chapters, is just that I'm just so excited every time I post a new chapter that I forgot to write any type of comment or anything. I just wanted to explain a little bit a about where the story is going without any spoilers of course.

As you can see although the story revolves around Song Mino, there will be 4 main characters, winner of course, there will be several secondary characters with little involvement on the main plot and one or more cameo appearance. Also, about Mino's background I don't want to tell it all at once, there will be glimpses of his past or family background in every chapter, and we will learn more about our main 4 characters along the way too, I will try to give them as much depth as possible.

Also I wanted to let you know that I edited the first two chapters and remove those stupid tags, I always write in word and I didn't know that when I copy paste the text on this editor it was going to change things, so that has been solve, thanks to Hipsterian for letting me know (I love all of your songkim fanfic by the way I'm your fan so I was excited to see you were the first one to comment). 

Finally thanks to the ones that have subscribed and if you like what you read I will appreciate your comments down below. And for the ones that have read all of this rant just one tiny spoiler, the next chapter is call "The Fated Four" and we will finally get to know a little bit more about our other 3 main characters.