Chapter 9

My Two Lovers

Youngjae POV: 

"Aw my baby looks so cute!" My mom squealed as I stepped out of my suit. Today is the day. 

 

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I mumbled under my breath, not realizing my mom heard me. 

 

She sighed. "I know sweetheart I know. But this is a chance for you to be happy again. I only want what's best for you. And if anything happens then by all means come talk to me okay?" 

 

"Okay mom. I'll do it for you." 

 

"No sweetie. Do it for yourself." She said pulling me into a hug. I leaned into her touch. I am so grateful for my mom. 

 

JB POV:

"Jaebum I just want to thank you for doing this for me and the company." My father said patting my back. 

 

Well it's not like I had a choice. I said in my head. I only nodded. As my dad left the room Jinyoung came in. He gave me a sad smile.

 

"Y-you look great." He said trying to bring the mood up. It only made me frown. I pulled him into a hug where he laid his head on my chest. He started sniffling which turned into quiet sobbing, I started to his hair. 

 

"Hey. We can get through this okay?" I said cupping his face in my face. He nodded. 

 

"Uhm Jaebum hyung, your needed now." Jackson popped through the door. 

 

I could tell Jackson was excited for the wedding. He'd be walking down the aisle with his boyfriend and as the best man. 

 

"Alright I'll be there soon." I said 

 

I turned back to Jinyoung where I kissed his lips. It lasted no longer than three seconds where we then broke apart. 

 

"I love you." 

 

"I love y-you too." His voice cracked. 

--------------------------------------------------

Oh man dad really went all out with this wedding. The church was filled with family, friends, and even relatives I haven't seen in years. Aish what even is this. 

 

We were getting ready to walk down the aisle. I was walking down by myself first however. 

 

"Jaebum ah. You ready?" My dad said. 

 

"Uhm yeah." I said unsure. Then the music started playing. Walking down slowly I see all eyes on me. Giving a fake smile to everyone. I locked eyes with a sad Jinyoung. He gave me another sad smile. 

 

Making it to the end of the aisle, I could see the other couples my dad had chose to walk down, with the exception of Mark and Jackson. 

 

Jackson had this big smile on his face, walking down, arms linked with Mark. I gave a small chuckle. 

 

A few couples later, that's when Youngjae walked out, arms linked with his Mom. I have to be completely honest, he was beautiful with his suit. Agh what am I saying?! He had a small smile on his face, obviously nervous. I could tell he didn't know how to react. The next thing I know, he's standing face to face with me. Our hands now linked. 

 

(Y'all I really don't know how weddings work to I'm just going to skip a bunch of parts and do my best lol) 

 

"May I please have the rings." The priest said. I was handed over the rings. Both of us putting it on each other's ring finger. 

 

"Do you, Im Jaebum take Choi Youngjae as your husband? Do have and to hold, through sickness and in health?" (I'm screaming) 

 

"I do." I said trying to sound as confident as possible. 

 

"And do you, Choi Youngjae take Im Jaebum as your husband?" 

 

"I d-do." He said. His lips quivered. 

 

"Now I pronounce Im Jaebum and Choi Youngjae husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Everyone clapped. 

 

I hesitated for a second. Then I leaned in and connected our lips. The kiss lasted no longer than five seconds, but I'm not going to lie, I could feel my stomach start to flutter during the kiss. What is this feeling? 

 

Soon enough, our arms were linked and we were walking down the aisle with family and friends cheering loudly, followed by the rest of the groomsmen and 'bridesmaids.' I however avoided Jinyoung's gaze. I just couldn't bare to look at him at the moment. 

 

Youngjae POV:

After the wedding ceremony, everyone hung out around the church since the reception wasn't until later. I of course had to stay by Jaebum, no matter how awkward it got. We were greeted by mostly family and a lot of 'congratulations' could be heard. 

 

When my mom came to hug me she whispered an 'I love you' in my ear. I let out a small smile and hugged her tight. Then seeing yugyeom and Bambam, they were both giggling to each other. 

 

"Yah! What's up with you two?" I scolded them both. 

 

"Oh it's nothing. We just can't believe our little jaejae is finally married!" Yugyeom said excitedly, even though I knew he did this only to make me mad. 

 

"First of all I'm older than both of you and that hyung to you!" 

 

They both came to hug me. "We love you hyung!" 

 

Just then we had to leave for the reception. Jaebum and I however, had to take our own separate car there. Aish, and so it begins. 

 

We both entered the back of the car and waved to our guests. When we were far of us to where they couldn't see us, I let our a sigh. 

 

"Look Youngjae I really don't want anything to change between us. I'd really like us to remain friends and continue on with our lives." Jaebum started. Ouch. I have no idea why but it really hurt hearing him say that. 

 

"Of course hyung. I wouldn't want to get in the way of something great that you already have." I gave him a sad smile. 

 

Twenty minutes later we arrived at our destination. The reception was held at a nice hotel on the top floor. Getting out, relatives were already to be seen, excited as ever. When we got to the room where the reception was held, it was beyond nice. There was a big dance floor and different tables scattered everywhere for each guest. One particular table stood out where me and Jaebum would be sitting. It was the center of everything. This is going to be a long night. 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Guys I'm starting school on Thursday and I am not prepared. Yo girl is gonna be a freshie whoop. But I'm also excited, plus I'm having my dance competition Friday which I'm actually prepared for lol. Also, I'm getting kcon tickets! I literally started crying when I found out got7 was coming to LA and my mom said she'd get us P1 tickets since she loves them just as much as me.