Chapter 15

My Two Lovers

Jinyoung POV:

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed in front of me. I did kind of expect it to happen. Jaebum spending all this time with his new husband instead of me. How pathetic I am. Of course he'd catch feelings for someone like Youngjae. Jaebum promised me though. 

 

Flashback

 

"J-Jaebummie you have to promise me. That you'll always love me please." 

 

"I can never ever stop loving you" I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead.

 

Switching back to reality I ran. As fast and as far as I could. If he'd just talk to me maybe we could've worked things out. But no. The fact that he broke the promise he made me from the start of all this and he actually had the nerve to take him out to our favorite restaurant and kiss him in public. 

 

you Im Jaebum. 

 

JB POV:

After breaking the kiss and seeing the one person that I wished would've stayed home only broke me. 

 

I just broke my promise. 

 

When I saw him run away with his eyes filled to the brim with tears, I completely forgot about Youngjae and started to call and chase after him. 

 

"Jinyoung wait!" I yelled. 

 

"Jaebum please." Youngjae said grabbing a hold of my arm. 

 

"Let. Go. Of. Me. Now." I said sternly. His eyes got big and looked scared of me. He immediately let go and let me run after Jinyoung. 

 

Jinyoung POV: 

I didn't know where I was running off to. Just wherever my legs took me. Until I got tired and stopped at a park. 

 

I sat on the swings and just cried. It was in the late evening so there were no children there. I'm so stupid. How could I believe all those little lies he told me? 

 

I really didn't want to go back home. It would only remind me of him and plus I'd hate to bother Mark and Jackson. They've already done so much for me.

 

Until I remembered. Quickly going in my pocket I pulled out the small piece of paper.

 

It's jisoo's number. 

 

I really had no one and I guess it wouldn't hurt to try and text her. I just don't want to be alone. 

 

I dialed her number and waited for someone to pick up. 

 

Ringing was all I heard until I heard a small hello? from the other end. 

 

(bold is Jinyoung and italics is Jisoo) 

 

"Hello? Is this jisoo?" I asked hesitantly. 

 

"Yes who is this?" 

 

"Uhm this is Jinyoung. I came to your shop today." 

 

"Oh hi Jinyoung! I'm so glad you called! Do you need anything?" She asked her voice getting higher as she was excited. 

 

"Kind of I guess? I just really need someone right now." My voice slightly cracking mid sentence. 

 

"Oh jinyoungie what's wrong? Tell me where you are and we can talk." She asked worriedly even adding the nickname which made my heart flutter. 

 

"I-I'm at a park a little farther down from that udon place everyone goes to." 

 

"Oh yes I know where that is! Hang on and I'll come over." She said before hanging out. 

 

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Was this a good choice? 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

A few minutes later I see a car pull up to the side of the sidewalk. There jisoo came out in a hoodie too big for her with leggings. Her hair was wavy as well. She looked absolutely adorable. 

 

"Oh jinyoungie." She said quickly running up to me. 

 

I quickly wiped my eyes and nose as she came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I don't know what came over me but I instantly hugged her back and started bawling my eyes out onto her shoulder. She may be petite but her embrace was comforting. 

 

After a little of crying into her hold, we slowly pulled away. She used one of her hands to cup my cheeks and wipe away any fallen tear. 

 

"Why don't we go back to my house and I'll make you some hot tea where we can talk. Does that sound okay?" She asked in soothing tone. 

 

I nodded slowly as we made it back to her car.

 

JB POV:

I couldn't find him. Looking at some places I'd think he'd be and even going back to the home we used to share. 

 

He wasn't there. I sent him text and even tried calling the Markson couple. I ended up making them worried which had them asking me "what did you do." I knew that both of them were really overprotective of Jinyoung. Especially since all of this started. 

 

With no luck of finding him, I decided to get back to the mansion as it was getting dark. 

 

But what about Youngjae?

 

. I did scare him off after this happened. And I do admit I am the one who initiated the kiss. 

 

I'm such a . I hurt two people I really care about in one night. But I started making my way home. 

 

Opening the door to the big house, it was quiet. Too quiet. I made my way up the spiral stairs and into the shared master bedroom. 

 

"Youngjae?" I called. 

 

Making my way in the room, some of his stuff was gone. My eyes widen. No no no he couldn't have left. 

 

I looked in the bathroom and even some of his toiletries were gone. I was getting really worried, and then I saw something on the bedside table. 

 

There was a note. 

 

Words can't describe how deeply sorry I am for ruining your relationship and life. I'll make sure to find a time to collect all my things. But for now I know you don't want to see me so I'll give you space. Thank you for all you've done for me and again I'm so sorry. 

~Youngjae. 

 

And at the bottom of the note was our ring. 

 

That's when I broke down and cried. I can't believe what I've done. He probably feels horrible. 

 

Sitting on the floor next to my bed, with my knees curled up to my chest and my face hidden in between them, as ugly sobs escaped my mouth was when I realized. 

 

I've fallen for Choi Youngjae. 

 

Jisoo POV: 

When we made it to my apartment I tried to make everything comfortable for him as best as I could. I'm sure it's pretty clear I took an interest in him but as of now I didn't want to show it. I truly care and am worried for his state right now. 

 

As he sat down on the couch, I started making the tea. I could still hear his sniffling which broke my heart. When I got back to him with two cups of tea in my hands, he muttered a low thank you. 

 

He took a sip and closed his eyes in content. Well at least not for long. 

 

"I have no idea where to start." He let out a light chuckle. 

 

"How about from the beginning." 

 

----------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as it was really eventful and my way of apologizing for making you wait so long :(( 

So one of my close guy friends told me that he's slowly accepting the fact that I'm not interested in him and whoever I end up with is lucky. This really just made me feel bad and idk I really hope things don't turn weird between us. 

Okay and please pray for Jackson and his family as they are going through so much right now:( And let's continue to support the 5 guys still performing even with two members out! Fighting!