Chapter 1

My Two Lovers

"Dad how can you do this to me? What about Jinyoung!" Jaebum yelled at his father angrily. 

 

"I'm sorry son but it's to keep the family business running. We have planned an arranged married for you already. I'm sure you'll love the boy." Jaebum's father tried cheering him up. 

 

"But I already have a boy I love and that's Jinyoung!" 

 

"Then you'll just have to tell him. I'm sure he'll understand. Its for the best." He said before walking away. 

 

"No it's the best for you! You don't even consider how I feel!" Jaebum shouted, but his dad did not hear him. 

 

----------------------------------

 

JB POV:

"I just can't believe him! How can he do this to me. To us?" I say to one of my best friends, Jackson. 

 

"Well first of all, tell Jinyoung for gods sake. Maybe you guys can plan something somehow I don't know." 

 

"Gee thanks Jackson for the great idea." I said rolling my eyes.

 

"Hey! It's not my fault your looking for ideas from me!" He said pretending to be hurt. 

 

"I just don't know how this happened." I heaved a sigh. 

 

"How what happened?" Jinyoung came from out of no where.

 

"Jinyoungie! Oh it's nothing really you don't have to worry about it." I lied. 

 

"Well would you look at the time, I guess Mark wants me over for dinner now. Bye JJ!" Jackson yelled suddenly and went out the door.

 

"Babe what's wrong." Jinyoung asked worriedly. 

 

"Well it has to do with my father's company. There's a big problem and he needs my help to fix it."

 

"Great what is it?" 

 

"It involves an arranged m-marriage." I chocked out the last part. 

 

That's when I saw his smile fall and immediately saw tears forming in his eyes. His eyes were no where near smiling as they always would. Nope. 

 

"Your kidding right? P-please no you can't do this." He started sobbing. 

 

I immediately eloped him into my arms. "Shh it's okay. We'll figure something out." 

 

"J-Jaebummie you have to promise me. That you'll always love me please." 

 

"I can never ever stop loving you" I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead. 

 

The next day......

 

I woke up to my phone going off. It's a Sunday morning. I grabbed my phone immediately and answered it. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Jaebum ah! I forgot to tell you but your meeting your fiancé today! Be ready to come over at 4 later today!" 

 

"Wait I never agreed to this?!" My voice still raspy from just waking up. I can not believe my dad. 

 

"Well your going anyway. Hopefully the boy thinks good of you. Oh and dress nice." He said sternly before hanging up. 

 

"Aish!" I groaned. 

 

"What's wrong babe?" Jinyoung said starting to sit up from beside me. 

 

"My dad wants me to meet the boy later today." I said massaging my head. It's only 10 in the morning right now.

 

"Well he is your father and I can't really do anything about it." Jinyoung said sadly. 

 

"Hey don't be so down. We'll figure this out together alright?" 

 

"Mhm okay." He said moving towards my embrace. I lifted his chin up and connected or lips. It was nothing rough, but we could both feel the love and passion within the kiss.

 

"I love you." I said as our lips disconnected, catching our breath for air.

 

"I love you too." He smiled. I don't ever want that smile to leave. 

 

Time skip.... 

It was 3:44 and I was already on my way to my dad's house. Of course I don't want to go, but my dad will kill me if I didn't, plus Jinyoung said it was okay. 

 

Pulling up to the driveway of my dad's house I knocked on the front door. 

 

"Ah son you made it." He gave a devilish smile.

 

I walked into the house, ignoring him. "Don't worry, your fiancé will be here shortly." He said. This making me turn towards him, anger filling me up. 

 

"Why don't you got set the table while your waiting. The maid is almost done with the food anyway." He smirked. 

 

I ended up moving towards the kitchen. 

 

A few minutes later there was a doorbell heard. My father opened the door quickly where then I saw a man that looked about my age, maybe just a bit younger as well as an older women standing beside him. Assuming that is his mom. 

 

"Ms. Choi! Youngjae! Please come in!" My father said politely. Smh he isn't always like this.

 

"Jaebum ah! Get over here!" He yelled to me. I sighed. Well here goes nothing. 

 

I walked closer to them and bowed my head. "Hello I'm Jaebum. It's nice to meet you." I smiled wanting to at least be nice. It's not the guy's fault for being in this situation with me anyways. 

 

"Hello! I'm Youngjae!" The brunette smiled. His smile was bright and he seemed positive and cute.

 

"Okay now that you have been, why don't we have dinner?" My father said after our greetings. I nodded and started to lead them to the dining room. 

 

---------------------------

 

Honestly dinner wasn't so bad. Youngjae didn't seem like a bad person. He is a little shy but once you start talking to him he starts to open up a lot. But the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Jinyoung. Am I betraying him in a way? Of course I know he understands but I can't help but think that way. 

 

After dinner, they told me and Youngjae to go outside and talk. Get to know each other better I guess. But everything just seemed off. 

 

"So I-I guess we are getting married soon?" Youngjae brought up out of the blue, as we were taking our walk. 

 

"About that, Youngjae I have something I need to tell you." 

 

"Yes hyung?" He looked up at me with innocent eyes. 

 

"Uhm, well I have a boyfriend. And he means the world to me and I can't, I will not dump him for something like this. So please I would love it if we'd keep this 'marriage' a secret. Understood?" I explained to him which actually came out to sound a little too harsh. 

 

"I-" 

 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm backkk! Hope you all missed me hehe. woohoo first chapter up and end with a cliffhanger ;)) hope y'all like it and I'll try my best to update as often as possible.