Chapter 6

My Two Lovers

Youngjae POV:

"Ah Youngjae, Ms. Choi, please come in!" Mr Im. announced. It was the day of the party. Agh why did they have to do this?!?! The Im mansion was set up nicely already, and the smell of food lingered. 

 

"Youngjae, did you happen to invite any guests?" Mr Im. asked. 

 

"Er yes sir. I invited two of my friends if you don't mind." I said shyly. 

 

"Of course not! Oh and Jaebum will be here soon." He said as I followed him in the house. 

 

JB POV:

"I really don't think it is a good idea for me to go." Jinyoung whined. 

 

"Aish don't worry about. Mark and Jackson will be there anyways so you can meet up with them as well." 

 

"Its just ... what if I'm not welcomed. This is you and your fiancé' wedding isn't it." He replied stubbornly which made my heart sink. 

 

"Come on. Don't think that way. Now let's go to that party." I pecked his lips lightly. Before leaving, I texted Jackson to meet us there, I really wanted to make sure Jinyoung had someone to be with just in case my dad makes me do some things.

 

"Alright. On our way." Jackson texted. 

 

Getting to the mansion, Mark and Jackson were already waiting for us in the front. I could tell Jinyoung was getting tense under my touch, so I have his hand a comforting squeeze before we entered the house. 

 

Inside was some of my family I haven't seen in forever, some of my dad's coworkers, and family friends as well. I spotted Youngjae by the snack table talking to two other males I've never seen before. We made eye contact and I gave him a small wave, which he shyly returned. 

 

"Hello Jaebum, boys." My dad greeted us. "Why don't you grab some food, we do have a lot." 

 

"Uh yeah we will." I said. I ended up leading the boys in Youngjae's direction, but making sure Jinyoung stayed close to me. 

 

"Hey Youngjae." I greeted him. 

 

"Hi hyung." 

 

"Hi I'm the wild and y Jackson Wang." Jackson said almost cockily. 

 

"Youngjae?" Mark suddenly spoke up. 

 

"M-mark hyung?" 

 

"Ahh Youngjae it's been so long!" Mark said as he hugged the younger. 

 

"You two know each other?" Jackson asked, seemingly jealous already. 

 

"Yes we went to school together." Mark answered. Jackson scoffed. Looks like he can get jealous easily. 

 

Mark laughed and hugged the pouting Jacksons arm. 

 

"Nice to see you again youngjae." Jinyoung spoke up with a smile. 

 

"You too hyung. Uhm these are my friends Bambam and Yugyeom." Youngjae introduced his friends for them which their bowed their heads a little in return. 

 

"Woah cool, your name is really Bambam?" Jackson said curiously. Sometimes I really wonder what goes inside his head. 

 

"No actually my real name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul but since that's too hard to pronounce, people just call me Bambam." The skinnier one with long legs said. 

 

"I'd like to make a toast to the newly weds! Jaebum and Youngjae!" My dad suddenly announced with a wine glass in hand. Most people cheered while youngjae held his head down embarrassed. Jinyoung had no expression on his face. 

 

"Hey why don't we all go out for a little bit." I said trying to break the awkwardness between us. 

 

"Yeah that's sounds like a good idea." The taller one of Youngjae's friends said. 

 

All of us ended up sneaking out the back door and went to a nearby diner since we all couldn't stand being in that house much longer. 

 

Jackson POV:

Seeing Youngjae in real life kind of made me realize why Jaebum is starting to develop feelings for him. He's shy and innocent. Someone he can protect. 

 

At the diner, we had a table with a booth on one side. I was sitting at the edge of the table with Markie to my right, Jinyoung next to him, and Jaebum on the other edge. Across from me was Yugyeom, Bambam in the middle, then Youngjae where he is sitting mostly directly across from Jaebum. 

 

We ordered some shakes and waited for our burgers. Across from me, I watched Yugyeom and bambam steal glances at each other while the other wasn't looking. It was pretty cute. 

 

"So how long have you two been dating?" I asked them. 

 

They both looked at me surprised. 

 

"Oh n-no we are just really good f-friends." Bambam stuttered. 

 

"Oh sorry. But the way you two look at each other I was sure you guys were dating." I teased them. They both blushed a crimson red. I laughed at that which I only ended up getting a slap from Mark on my thigh. 

 

When the food came, we all started digging into our burgers. I was especially hungry. Mark having to tell me to slow down every couple bites. But during a delicious meal, Jaebum did something that surprised us all. 

 

"Hey youngjae you actually have some sauce on your lip." Jaebum said. 

 

"Oh I'll-" As youngjae was searching for a napkin, Jaebum had his thumb and swiped it across his lip, then tasting the sauce from his thumb. From their he kept on eating like nothing happened. 

 

We were all quiet. Jinyoungs eyes had grew big and he kept his eyes in one spot. 

 

"What?" Jaebum said, noticing our silence. 

 

"It's nothing." I spoke for all of us, and continued our meal. 

 

JB POV:

When we were all mostly full from our food the check rolled around. 

 

"Here I got it. My treat." I said pulling out my wallet. 

 

"Jaebum it's fine, let me pit-" Mark was cut off by Jackson. 

 

"Sweet thanks Bum!" And with that Jackson rushed out of the restaurant. I'm sure he didn't actually leave, probably waiting in the front now but just wanted to get out of paying. 

 

"I'll go get him. Thanks you really Jaebum." Mark said getting up. 

 

"Jaebummie hyung, are you sure you want to pay for it? I have money you know." Youngjae said. 

 

Jaebummie. Hearing that come from him made my heart twinge a bit. I liked it. 

 

"It's fine don't worry about it." I smiled at him. 

 

Once the meal was finally paid for we all headed out to the front where we saw Jackson squeezing Mark to death. 

 

"Yah! Get off me you big baby!" Mark yelled at Jackson which only made us all laugh. 

 

"Nope! You're mine!" Jackson yelled.

 

Just then, Mark whispered something in Jacksons ear which immediately made him let go, resorting into a pouting Jackson. Mark smiled cheekily and kissed his cheek.

 

"Alright love birds lets go" I said.