Chapter 4

My Two Lovers

JB POV:

I had to spend the day with Youngjae today. I mean it can't be too bad right? I'd say we are really becoming friends now and I actually forget we are getting married. He seems so innocent. Today we are walking around Han River (A/N: idea stolen from the Hard Carry episode sorry not sorry) I have no idea for how long but let's just hope it's not awkward. 

 

"Have fun but not too much fun since I'm not there." Jinyoung said, sadness hidden in his voice.

 

"Babe I could never." I pecked his lips leaving the door. We had a quick breakfast. Today the sun was out but there was still a cool breeze. I wore a black hoodie and a red flannel over it. 

 

Youngjae POV:

I waited for Jaebum hyung by the river under a nice small tent and a little blanket. I wore a pastel pink hoodie and some jeans. I've always wanted to have a date like this, not that I'm calling this a date with Jaebum hyung but I'd like to make it as close to one as much as possible.

 

"Hi Youngjae!" 

 

My ears perked up as I heard a familiar voice, already recognizing it as Jaebum hyung. As he got closer he embraced me in a hug which caught me a little off guard. 

 

"Did you eat?" He asked me. 

 

"N-No I didn't but I'm fine." I stuttered. 

 

"Aish come on Youngjae ah you need to eat something!" He scolded me while grabbing my hand in the process, making me blush. 

 

"Where are we g-going?" I asked a little curious as he drew us from the tent.

 

"Let's go get some ramen and eat it by the river! It'll be nice." 

 

Jaebum hyung bought two ramen packets and made sure we topped it off with some cheese and a egg. What's ramen without those things? Sitting across from each other, I ate hungrily. I heard him chuckle. 

 

"W-what?" 

 

"Your so hungry. When you eat it's cute." He said making me look down and blush. 

 

We made small talk and got to know each other better. I learned Jaebum hyung likes to sing although he believes his voice isn't that great, and dance. I ended up telling him about how I like to write music and sing as well, and I may or not have mentioned that it was always my dream to actually be big in the music industry. 

 

"Wow that's cool Youngjae ah! Are you still looking into it?" 

 

"Well yes and no. It is still something I'd like to do but I'm starting to give up on it just because of some past." I said sadly. 

 

"Ahh you shouldn't think like that. You have to sing for me one day!" He said excitedly. 

 

"Oh I don't think so. The only person who's ever heard me sing is my mom. But what about you! I need to hear your voice!" 

 

"Hm only if I get to hear yours one day." 

 

"Aish no fair hyung." I pouted. I heard him mumble 'cute' under his breath but it was just enough for me to hear. After we ate, we headed back to the tent where we played badminton, which I'd have to say we are both pretty horrible at. But nonetheless it was fun either way. Especially when he would miss his serve horribly or when the ball would apparently disappear in mid air. 

 

We were feeling a little tired so we layed down in the tent. It was nice. I may or not have noticed little cute details about him now. Like his twin moles above his eye or how he runs his fingers through his dark black hair. 

 

As we both knew it was time for us to go our separate ways, we bid our, goodbyes and embraced in a nice warm hug. Folding up the tent I ended up thinking to myself, 'this is really my new life huh? I think I can live with it.' I smiled to myself.

 

JB POV:

I would've never thought I could have so much fun today with Youngjae. He looked all cuddly sitting cris-crossed under the tent with his pink pastel hoodie. It really just made me want to hug him. 

 

He told me he likes to sing and wants to really go into the music business. I think he may have forgotten my dad is the CEO of IM Entertainment haha. Youngjae really is a ball of sunshine and his laugh is contagious. And when he eats it's like he hasn't eaten in days. His cheeks like to puff up when he pouts. Argh what is this feeling?! 

 

Every time I'm around him I have this weird feeling inside me that I can not exactly describe. I had to admit I was pretty upset when we had to leave but I knew we'd see each other again very soon. 

 

Time Skip to JB getting back home to Jinyoung~

 

"Hi honey! What took you so long?" Jinyoung asked as i walked through the front door. 

 

"Ahh sorry Jinyoungie. Just lost track of time haha." I said whilst pecking his cheek. 

 

"Mhm how was today?" 

 

"Pretty fun actually. I learned a lot of about Youngjae. He seems really shy but once you get to know him, he is really open." 

 

"Aw that's nice to hear. I made meat!" He exclaimed excitedly. His eyes smiling as well, making me smile. 

 

"Let's go eat it together then shall we." I winked while grabbing his hand, leading him towards the kitchen. 

 

Jinyoung POV: (A/N: changing it up ;))

Of course I was beyond upset that Youngjae was able to spend some time with my boyfriend instead of me. I really have nothing against him but it still saddens me. 

 

When Jaebum left, I waited a little bit before following after him. Call me a creepy overprotective boyfriend but I couldn't help it. Youngjae was the type that everyone liked. I trust Jaebum and all but I just can't help but worry. 

 

I already knew they'd be at Han River so I went after. Seeing them embrace really hurt me. But I just had to keep in mind that it was pure friendly. Right? I kept a safe distance between the two but still was able to hear them.

 

They were having ramen when I could hear Jaebum compliment him. Just small little things that would make my heart flutter. But this time, it wasn't for me. I decided to leave after that. I couldn't handle staying there any longer. 

 

Getting home, I had to think of ways to make sure Jaebum only stays in love with me. I just can't live without him. It made me tear up at the thought of it.

 

------------------------------------

Poor jinyoungie :(

Okay I know I basically just described the Hard Carry episode but I tried to add my own little twist.