Chapter 12

My Two Lovers

JB POV: 

Everyone seemed really hyped to all be in the same room and messing around.

 

All seven of us were clumped together in one room. Jackson started everyone off since everyone was too shy to sing in front of each other. 

 

"Baby I~ I~ love you!" Jackson sang in front of Mark on one knee, making us all laugh and Mark blush slightly. 

 

"Jinyoungie why don't you sing a song?" I asked him since I knew how beautiful his voice was. 

 

"No thanks we should just let the maknaes go first." He said since he was too shy to sing in front of everyone." 

 

"It's okay hyung! We'll let you go first!" Yugyeom said excitedly like he knew he didn't want to go." 

 

"Aish fine but your picking." He looked at me. I smirked. I honestly had no idea what he should sing but I just chose whatever was top on the song playlist. Of course it was a slow love song. 

 

Once Jinyoung opened his mouth to start I was already mesmerized by his soft sweet voice. Of course it was no surprise to me at how well he can sing, but I could tell the others were shocked. 

 

Jinyoung always had this expression on his face every time he sang. Like he was so into the music, you can feel everything radiating off of him. 

 

Once he sang the last verse, everyone was cheering loudly. 

 

"Wah Jinyoung hyung I didn't know you could sing so well!" Bambam praised him. 

 

Jinyoung chuckled. "It's nothing really." He took a seat next to me. 

 

"It's our time!" Yugyeom said while jumping up and down. 

 

"Yugyeom had already planned what song we were going to sing together when we got here." Bambam laughed. 

 

As they were setting up their song and the mics, I could see Youngjae in the corner of the booth looking down at his crossed hands in his lap shyly. It made me think of he befriended guys like Yugyeom and Bambam. They're both so loud and extroverted. 

 

"Okay are you guys ready?!" Bambam yelled in English making me chuckle. 

 

When the music started playing, everyone already starting laughing. They chose 'Loser' by Bigbang. Honestly yugyeom wasn't a bad singer. His high pitched voice was adorable. I could tell Bambam was more messing around than trying to sing well. But I had an idea he was more into rap. When they got to the chorus, they pointed to Youngjae, basically calling their hyung a 'Loser' and all the other things in they sing in the song. Youngjae had an offended look on his face but was still chuckling slightly. So cute

 

As they finished in a laughing fit Youngjae looked at them and said, "Yah! I'm your hyung!" 

 

"We love you hyungie!" The maknaes said in unison as they ran to him, each kissing his cheeks. 

 

"Yuck!" He said as he started roughly rubbing his cheeks. 

 

"Hey hyung you should sing an English song." Bambam said as he smirked. 

 

"I didn't know you knew English Youngjae ah." I said to him making his cheeks flush. 

 

"No no! Uhm I-I don't know English." He stuttered. 

 

"Oh but you should try it! Markie will do it with you!" Jackson spoke up. 

 

"And who said I will be singing?" Mark looked to Jackson. That's when Jackson whispered something in his ear making Mark's cheeks redden. 

 

"Okay Youngjae what song should we sing?" Mark got up. 

 

"You guys are gross." Jinyoung chuckled. 

 

"Ooo! Do 'love yourself ' by Justin Bieber!" Jackson said smiling. "Markie is good at that one." He said as he threw a wink at Mark. 

 

"That's fine with me. What about you Youngjae?" 

 

"Y-yes that fine." 

 

Mark started it off. Of course him being a foreigner he sounded fine singing it. 

 

But when Youngjae sang it was something else. 

 

"Cause if you like the way you look that much~

Oh baby you should go and love yourself" 

(That was literally all from memory I hope I got the lyrics right lol)

 

You can hear his accent a little when he sang and his voice was so beautiful. When he hit the high notes it was so clear perfect. 

 

There was a part where he messed up the words a little but he shook it off with a light chuckle. 

 

When they both finished off, Jackson picked Mark up in a hug and gave him a loud kiss to the cheek. 

 

Youngjae shyly went back to his seat. 

 

"Ah Youngjae you were so good!" Jinyoung spoke up first. 

 

"Oh. Thank you hyung." Youngjae said flustered. 

 

"Really Jae you sang beautifully." I said not even realizing I said the nickname for him. He gave me a smile small. 

 

For the rest of the hour, Bambam and Yugyeom danced and sang to girl group songs as Bambam admitted he's the "prince of girl group dances." Yugyeom was being extra and started free styling to different songs which made us all laugh loudly. 

 

"Guys our time here is up." Jinyoung spoke up. 

 

"Aww man." Bambam and yugyeom said together. 

 

"Haha, let's go maknaes." Mark said pulling them out. 

 

"Today was so much fun. We should all really hangout again." Jackson said. 

 

"Yes we really should." I smiled. I turned to Jinyoung. "I'll see you soon." I told him as I embraced him into another tight sad hug. 

 

"Mhm. Yeah, soon." He said sadly. 

 

With that we all took our separate ways. Youngjae and I making our way back to our hotel suite since we still haven't moved in yet, while Markson drove with Jinyoung back home. And I'm guessing yugyeom and Bambam went together. 

 

The way back to the hotel was a awkward silence. 

 

"Youngjae you really did sing well. I can see why you'd want to be in the music industry." I told him. 

 

"Thank you hyung. But I'll just look for something else to do in my life." He said a little sad.

 

"Why's that?" 

 

"Well don't you think it's a little too late for me to be in something like that?" 

 

"Of course not Jae. It's never too late." I told him. He let out a sigh. 

 

"I'm going to take a little nap. Can you wake me up when we get back?"

 

I smiled. "Of course. 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 Okay so Youngjae made a heart for me at kcon since he noticed me doing it a lot and I still wanna cry. Got7 and Kard were only a few feet away from me since I did the fan engagement and agh all I remember really is me bawling. But seriously I cried so much when Markson were the mc's for most of the concert like they are my ultimate biases. And now I'm obsessed with Astro, tell me your bias;)) Anyways I love you all so much & I'll see you in the next update! Saranghae <33