Chapter 3

My Two Lovers

JB POV:

"Oh Jaebum hyung, h-hi." Youngjae said as he slowly started to walk towards us. 

 

"Jinyoung ah! This is Youngjae. My uhm fiancé." I said not really thinking before saying my words out loud. 

 

I could see his face drop a little but he still managed to keep a smile. "Nice to meet you Youngjae! I'm Jinyoung." He said cheerfully. Youngjae smiled at that.

 

"What are you doing here alone?" I asked him. 

 

"I j-just wanted time to myself. I woke up and decided I needed my own little outing haha." He said a little unsure. 

 

"Why don't you join us then! We were about to eat anyways." I heard Jinyoung say. I was surprised that he would actually recommend something like that. 

 

"That's nice but I really wouldn't want to intrude." 

 

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Jinyoung continued. 

 

"O-okay." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

It was honestly so much fun with all three of us hanging out together. I was surprised to see Jinyoung and Youngjae getting along and even making Youngjae laugh. After we ate, we said our goodbyes and me and Jinyoung headed back home. 

 

"Ugh I'm stuffed." Jinyoung said as he plopped himself down onto the couch while rubbing his stomach. 

 

"Well if you hadn't ate so much then you wouldn't have to worry about this." I chuckled while plopping next to him.

 

"That Youngjae is really nice you know." He muttered, snuggling into my side.

 

"Mhm yeah. He seems so innocent too."

 

"I'm tired now, let's take a nap." He said. 

 

"Okay, but not here." I said before picking him up bridal story and carrying him towards our bedroom, which I got a squeak in return. I literally tossed him onto the bed where I jumped on top of him, and placed small kisses everywhere. 

 

"I hate you."

 

"I love you too." I winked at him and squeezed his body closer to mine. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Youngjae POV:

I really need a day to myself. Waking up this morning I felt like crap. Thinking about how for the rest of my life, I have to live a lie pretending to be in love with Jaebum hyung. Unless he might be the one pretending. I wouldn't exactly say I have feelings for him, but knowing me it will probably happen sooner or later. 

 

I decided to go out to the fun fair. And yes I'm going out alone. I would go there with my ex and have the time of my life. I can now go there to at least reminisce on things. 

 

I had a corn dog and rode the carousel. The fair had a pretty big carousel there and it was a nice slow ride, being able to see an overview of the fair really was a nice scene. 

 

Getting off the ride I noticed Jaebum hyung and he was with someone. They were walking away from one of the games. I really didn't want to interrupt their day. They looked like they were having a good time. I quickly turned away not wanting to be seen. However it was already too late. 

 

"Youngjae?" He called me. 

 

 

After being caught I was introduced to the other person he was with. His name was Jinyoung. I had already figured that was his boyfriend. They really looked good together. Jinyoung ended up inviting me to join them for the rest of the day. As much as I didn't want to, he insisted. 

 

It was fun though. I got to get to know both Jaebum and Jinyoung hyung better. When the day was over and I got back home, I felt better. Although my mom was there. 

 

"Hi mom what are you doing here?" I greeted here. 

 

"Oh hi sweety! I just wanted to check up on you and give you a little more information on the wedding." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I heaved a sigh. 

 

"Hey I know you need some time getting used to this. But you really deserve to be happy." She said trying to cheer me up. 

 

"But I don't want to take away any happiness from someone else." I said looking down. 

 

"Aish Youngjae your too nice. Jaebum will understand." 

 

"I guess." 

 

"Okay anyways about the wedding. It will be held at a nice church not too far from here. Oh! And also we are planning on a honey moon and party before the wedding!" 

 

"Mom is that really necessary?" 

 

"Of course! The honey moon will help get to know each other better and the party before the wedding will help set the mood. And I can't forget! You'll be moving in together!" 

 

"What?!?!" I practically yelled. 

 

"Oh come on Youngjae ah. If your going to get married then your bound to live together. Me and Jaebum's father have already been searching for a nice house for you too." 

 

"And your preparing all of this within 3 weeks time before the actual wedding?" I questioned. 

 

"Yes and I have it all under control." She winked. 

 

"Aish your so extra." I chuckled. 

 

After my breakup my mom was always there for me. She did everything to cheer me up. She believed this arranged marriage will really make me happy again. What she didn't know was after my breakup I fell into depression. I may have cut myself a couple times but that didn't matter anymore. It's in the past. 

 

"I will keep both you and Jaebum updated on everything so don't you worry. We also want you guys hanging out tomorrow as well! To get to know each other better!" 

 

"Oh mom, I actually just got back from hanging with Jaebum hyung and his boyfriend." I said the last part kind of quietly. 

 

"He has a boyfriend? Oh I'm so sorry dear now I really feel bad that he must go through this." She said looking down.

 

"It's okay mom. Things just happen." I said trying to cheer her up. 

 

"Well then. But we really want just the two of you hanging with each other tomorrow. It will be nice I promise." I smiled at her in return. I really hope so.

 

--------------------------------------------

(A/N: I'm back from the dead y'all. Okay I'm really sorry I haven't updated recently but I got caught up in finals and the last day of school was literally yesterday and it was full of tears. I'm promoting but some of my closest friends are going to different schools so that's one reason why I'm so sad. Just remember to cherish every moment you have and don't take school days for granted as you will regret it in the future. But anyways now that I'm on break I will be updating more often :))