Chapter 10

My Two Lovers

Youngjae POV: 

Everyone was seated at their designated table. Me and Jaebum being at the one center of everything. We were sitting awkwardly next to each other and nodding at guests passing by. 

 

"I'd like to give a toast to the newly weds, Jaebum and Youngjae!" Jaebum's dad shouted which everyone cheered to. I could only give a fake smile to everyone. 

 

"Now for their first dance as a married couple!" He continued. What? First dance? I totally forgot about this. We both got out slowly and headed over to the dance floor where all eyes were watching us. 

 

He put his hands around my waist while my arms found its way around his neck. The music started playing while he led us in dancing. Our movements slow yet it seemed like he knew what he was doing. When we made eye contact his eyes sparkled, they were a beautiful brown. My stomach started to stir by this. After "oohs" from the crowd, the song finally stopped playing and we let go of each. It was almost like the warmth from him went away. 

 

When we got back to the table, Jaebum's dad continued talking until the main course had been served. I had to admit the food was good. Steak and mashed potatoes with a side of steamed vegetables. While the crowd talked and some kids ran around, we ate in complete silence. Of course the occasional pictures by family members came by. 

 

When pretty much everyone was done eating and more music started playing, I could hear Jackson yell out "Let's dance!" Which he got an annoyed look from Jaebum and an embarrassed one from Mark. All our friends seemed to be getting into the music. "I think I'm going to go head over there." I told Jaebum as I got up. He seemed surprised that I wanted to get involved by nonetheless shrugged it off. 

 

While Jackson was getting into the music and Yugyeom doing his footwork, it only made everyone want to join. Once there was a lot of people on the floor, we were all in a giant circle. That's when Jackson yelled, "freestyle circle!" (Y'all I actually do this at dance and it's really fun). 

 

Bambam pushed Yugyeom in where he started dancing. He did his occasional house dancing and popping which left everyone in awe. (House is basically footwork). 

 

Once he was out, Jackson went in. I'd have to say he was an amazing dancers. The moves he was doing signified he knew what he was doing. Probably not as good as Yugyeom, but still impressive. When he went out Mark was basically cheering for him the whole time which earned him a big kiss on the cheek. That's when all of a sudden, Jaebum got pushed into the circle. I hadn't even realized he went on the dance floor until now. 

 

That's when he started bboying to the music. I was completely amazed by his movements which he earned lots of screams from the crowd. When he got up out of breath yet a smile still on his face. We made eye contact, I took the time to smile at him which he returned. 

 

And so the night continued filled with more dancing and everyone laughing due to Jackson being so tired, he needed a water break. It was all way better than I expected

 

JB POV: 

I had found to Jinyoung when everyone started going to the dance floor. I met him in the hallway outside of where everyone mainly was. 

 

"Nothing will change between us alright baby?" I said as I kissed his hand. 

 

"Aish Jaebum come on. What if someone sees us?" He said worriedly. 

 

"Then let them see. At least they'll know who I really love." I said as I kissed his lips. He smiled and let out a sigh into the kiss. Now come on. Let's at least enjoy the night yeah? 

 

He nodded.

 

For the rest of the night, it was filled with dancing and eating different desserts. It was fun to be completely honest. I couldn't exactly be with Jinyoung but we still had our little moments. 

 

"I think we're going to head home now." Mark said while dragging a sleepy Jackson on his back. "Yah Jackson get off! Your too heavy!" Mark complained. 

 

"I just wanna cuddle Markiepooh." He said making kissing noises. 

 

"Hm you can if you shower and change when we get home." 

 

"That's too much work. But it's not like I have a choice." Jackson pouted while mark hugged him tight. 

 

"Us too. I'm pretty tired." Yugyeom said while standing next to a sluggish Bambam. 

 

"Alright guys rest up. I'll see you all soon." I said to the maknaes while they hugged Youngjae. 

 

"I'll see you later JB." Jinyoung said with a sad smile. At that point I didn't care. I embraced Jinyoung tight. 

 

When he pulled away he went to give Youngjae a hug too. I smiled at that. 

 

Once everyone left, my dad gave us the room key to the our room. We ended up staying at a suite in the hotel since they still need to get our 'house' ready for us. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Opening the door to our room it was huge. There was a king sized bed with a small kitchen. Going more into the room, there was a big living space with a couch. 

 

"Uhm I'm going to shower." Youngjae said moving towards the bathroom. 

 

"Mhm okay. I don't think I'll be showering until tomorrow morning." I said. He nodded in response. 

 

I started organizing some of my things as I heard the shower running. That's when I thought where are we going to sleep? I'll just sleep on the couch since it'd be rude if I made him do that. 

 

When Youngjae came out of the bathroom, his hair was still dripping a little and he was wearing pajama pants with a white oversized tshirt. He's so cute

 

"Hey uhm Youngjae ah? I'll just be sleeping on the couch tonight." I said. This caught his attention. 

 

"Hyung I couldn't let you do that. And besides, your dad is the one who got the suite anyways." He insisted. "The bed is big enough for two people hyung." 

 

Now this got me thinking. This won't hurt anyone right? "Hm sure I guess." 

 

He nodded and climbed into bed. I went on the other side and faced away from him. 

 

"Goodnight hyungie." 

 

"Goodnight jajae." I sighed. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm back and I'm so sorry you all had to wait. Also will anyone be at kcon August 20 and will be doing the flower boy cafe? If so please contact me via my Instagram @/oliviadaebak or feel free to dm me since I'm going to be lonely during that event lol. I'd love to hangout and it's my first time doing the flower boy cafe and kcon. And thank you so much for 1k views! Saranghae <33.