Chapter (got) 7

My Two Lovers

JB POV: 

When we got back to the house there was only a few quests left. I wasn't too surprised since we were gone for a couple hours. Trying to sneak back through the back again, we were only caught by my dad. 

 

"Where the hell were you guys?! You practically missed the party." My dad scolded us. 

 

Youngjae looked down in shame. "Dad it's my fault. I suggested going out." I said. Which it was true. 

 

My dad huffed in annoyance. "Well you can at least apologize to the guests that are left. They came here for you." He looked directly at me. 

 

I let out a sigh. "Okay I will." 

 

For the rest of what was left of the party, we stayed in the living room, eating snacks and laughing for the smallest things. Jinyoung however seemed more quiet than usual. I wonder why. 

 

As more people started to leave, that when we all decided it was time to part our ways. 

 

"We'll be taking our leave now. Thanks Jaebum." Mark said first as he got off the couch stretching. 

 

"Aw what? Who said I wanted to go?" Jackson whined. 

 

Mark gave him a glare which resulted in a pouty Jackson, getting up and standing over to Mark. This made us all chuckle. 

 

"Youngjae hyung, would you like us to take you home?" Yugyeom asked him. I had realized I hadn't seen his mom ever since we came back. 

 

"Oh yes gyeom that would be great." He answered. 

 

"Thanks for coming guys. Hopefully we can hang all together again soon." I said truthfully. Today was really fun. 

 

"Yes definitely." Youngjae spoke up. I smiled. 

 

Getting into our car, Jinyoung was quiet the whole way back home. I had also noticed that he was like this when we were walking back from the diner. He stayed by Mark and Jackson more. 

 

It was a little late when we got home. He completely ignored me, going straight to the bedroom, changing into more comfortable clothes and getting ready for bed in the bathroom. When I got to the room, he was already laying in bed with his back facing the wall. 

 

Jinyoung POV:

I can't believe he did that?! It was literally like he was on his own little date with youngjae. I couldn't stand to be by them ever since the little gesture he did at the restaurant. I even could tell Jaebum was getting the hint that I was trying to avoid him, but I didn't care. 

 

When we got home from the party, I immediately went straight to bed. I didn't want to deal with anything. Hearing the door to the bedroom open, I tried my best to hold in tears. 

 

"Jinyoung? Babe? Are you awake?" Jaebum called. I choked back a whimper. It just hurt so much at the thought of him not loving me anymore. But I can't think like that right? 

 

I heard him sigh. He sat at the edge of the bed where he my hair, still not able to see my face. That's when I let my tears roll down my cheeks. I couldn't hold back anymore, letting out a few whimpers.

 

"Oh baby." He said lovingly. He rolled me over gently so that I was facing him. Cupping my cheeks. "Hey what's wrong." He said while my cheek. 

 

I only shook my head. It would be too embarrassing for him to know. It's stupid anyways. 

 

"Please baby I don't like seeing you upset." 

 

"D-do you still l-love me?" I stuttered out. He would've bothered me until I said something anyways. 

 

"Of course I love you. Always and forever. Why would you think that?" He questioned while scooting closer to me. 

 

"It's j-just the t-thing you did with youngjae in the r-restaurant." 

 

He furrowed his eyebrows. Until his face softened and realized what I had meant.  "Jinyoungie I'm so so sorry I hadn't exactly realized what I was doing at the time. It all sort of just happened." He said, guilt washing over his face. 

 

I nodded turning my back from him again. When I felt the bed move and shuffling I thought he was going to leave. I started to tear up again until I felt arms wrap around my waist, so that we were in a spooning position. I could feel his hot breathe against my neck where he was whispering sweet nothings into my ear. His thumb was my stomach where it had made me calm down. I had realized I was already drifting into sleep. 

 

Youngjae POV:

"So you and Jaebum Hyung huh?" Bambam said looking back at me in the back seat, wiggling his eyebrows. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Come on hyung. It's pretty clear he likes you." Yugyeom said as he was driving. 

 

"Oh no way. And besides why would he want me when he has Jinyoung anyways." I said kind of quietly. 

 

"Oh please I saw the way he was looking at you. And besides you deserve to be happy hyung." Bambam said a little sassy. 

 

"Well when is yugbam ever going to happen huh?" I said to both of them which going made them quiet. I laughed at this. 

 

Both yugyeom and bambam have been my best friends since I started college. They're both roommates, just finishing their last year. 

 

"Hey look we're here." Yugyeom said pulling up to my apartment complex. 

 

"Thanks guys for coming. I probably wouldn't have made it through the night without the both of you." 

 

"Don't worry about it. It was fun anyways." Yugyeom said. 

 

I got out of the car and started making my way to my room. Unlocking the door, my mom surprised me and was there once again. 

 

"Oh hey mom what are you doing here?" I asked. 

 

"I was a little lonely at home and I left the party early as I saw you weren't there." 

 

I felt bad. "I'm sorry mom but I went out with Jaebum and his friends to eat out. We didn't want it to be awkward." I said running the back of my neck.

 

"Oh don't worry about it honey, I'm glad you had a good time." She smiled. "Are you tired?" 

 

"A little but I was planning on staying up a little to watch some Netflix." I chuckled to myself. 

 

"Well I have no time to lose so I might as well stay and watch with you." She smiled. 

 

Mark POV: 

Getting home, Jackson immediately plopped onto the bed. 

 

"Markieee cuddle with me." He said into the pillow. I chuckled. 

 

"You didn't even change your clothes." I said, putting the keys aside. 

 

"Change me?" 

 

I laughed. "What are you like two?" 

 

"Mhm yes." 

 

"If you don't change yourself then I won't cuddle with you tonight." I smirked. 

 

"You're no fun." He got up lazily, looking for pajamas. I really love him.