Chapter 16

My Two Lovers

 

Youngjae POV:

I had just ruined a relationship. 

I had just lost a friend. 

And I just had ruined Jaebum's life. 

 

The kiss was amazing. I couldn't deny how much great it was. For once, through the kiss, I had actually felted loved

 

I guess certain people can't have a happy ending right? 

 

The way we looked at me when I tried stopping him from after Jinyoung. It was like what we just did didn't matter. 

 

So I ran too. Back to the mansion where I packed some of my important items. 

 

You are so stupid Choi Youngjae! 

 

I looked around the organized new master bedroom time before taking off. I looked down at the ring on my finger. Hot angry tears started to boil up to the sides of my eyes. I ripped off the ring, finding the closest thing I saw, I wrote Jaebum a quick note before running off.

 

I made sure to get a good distance away from the mansion before calling Bam and Yugyeom. I knew if I called mom she'd get worried about me. 

 

(Bold is Yugbam and Italics is Youngjae) 

 

"Hello Youngjae hyung! Is there anything you need?" Answered a peppy Bambam as usual. 

 

"H-hey Bam. I'm going to need you to pick me up around our new house." I responded, trying not to break. 

 

"Hyung what's wrong? You don't sound good." 

 

"I-it's okay. Just pick me up now please." I said hanging up and wiping my tears. 

 

Jisoo POV:

Jinyoung had told me everything. And I mean everything. 

 

He explained how his boyfriend had an arranged marriage, to them moving in together, and how lonely he's been ever since it all started. He told me what happened before he called me and it honestly broke my heart. 

 

How could someone do that to Jinyoung? This Jaebum had just thrown away a precious diamond. 

 

"I'm so so sorry you had to go through all that Nyoungie." I said while hugging him, running circles on his back. We were sitting on the couch as he told me his story. 

 

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't enough for him anyways." He said sadly. 

 

"Aish Jinyoung don't say that. I may not have known you for long, but I know for sure that you've done everything you can to keep your relationship going." 

 

"I guess." He replied looking down. 

 

"Why don't we watch a funny movie! I'll make popcorn and get blankets?" I suggested, wanting to brighten the mood. 

 

"That sounds wonderful." He smiled, with his eyes crinkling making me squeal inside.

 

I smiled at him before getting up. 

 

Youngjae POV: 

I sat there crying in the arms of both Yugyeom and Bambam as I told them what happened. 

 

"I'm going to kill Im Jaebum I swear." Yugyeom said getting up, obviously angry. 

 

"N-no Gyeomie don't blame him. I ruined his relationship." 

 

"But he's the one that kissed you first! Why would he play with your feelings like that Youngjae!" He said making me tear up even more. 

 

"I really don't deserve a relationship. A lover or anything. I should've just ended it all earlier." I said lowly, but Bambam and Yugyeom still heard me. 

 

"No no no! Hyung don't think like that! That dumb ex of yours kept secrets from you and cheated! None of this that happened is your fault!" Bambam said hugging me tighter, causing me to start bursting into sobs. 

 

"Hyung I promise we'll help you get through this. I can't tell you how sorry I am for what has been going on but just remember that we are always here for you. It hurts me with the thought of you thinking of yourself like that." Yugyeom said sitting on the other side of me. 

 

Just then my phone rang. 

 

"I'll get it." Yugyeom said standing up. 

 

He picked up his phone and his eyes widen, reading the caller. 

 

"Hyung it's Jaebum."

 

JB POV:

I was beyond stressed. 

 

Where could have he gone? 

 

Definitely not back to his mother or Mark and Jackson since he wasn't close to them so maybe Bambam and Yugyeom. I wanted to call them but I didn't have their number nor did I know where they lived. So I took a chance and actually tried calling Youngjae. 

 

I heard ringing until he actually picked up. This was such a huge relief. 

 

(Bold is Yugyeom and Italics is Jaebum) 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Hello? Youngjae?!" I answered worriedly. 

 

"No Jaebum it's Yugyeom." He said with a serious voice. I was surprised he dropped formalities. 

 

"Oh Yugyeom, may I please talk to Youngjae?" 

 

"I really don't think that's a good idea." 

 

"Please! I-I'm really sorry for what I did and I'm really worried about him!" I said not realizing my voice raising every time. 

 

The line was silent for a little. I can hear low mumbles as they were probably saying something. 

 

"You can talk to Youngjae but in person. I'll send you the address." He said sternly. 

 

"Oh okay thank you yugyeom!" I said before hanging up. I grabbed a jacket before running out the door. 

 

Jinyoung POV:

"What movie do you want to watch?" Jisoo asked me. 

 

I was wrapped in a soft comfy blanket with a bowl of popcorn in my lap. 

 

"Anything is fine really. Maybe we can just scroll through Netflix?" 

 

"That's a good idea." She said. 

 

Plopping down next to me, we started looking for a movie. About a couple minutes later we decided on Moana because it was actually a happy movie and I had just learned how much Jisoo loved Disney movies. 

 

We were wrapped in our own blankets yet we sitting close to each other. During the movie, she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. 

 

Wow she's just as cute sleeping as when she's awake. 

 

"Well good morning sleeping beauty." I said making her blush. 

 

"I'm so sorry I fell asleep. Aish." She said while getting up slowly. 

 

I chuckled. "It's fine. You seemed really tired and I should be leaving now anyways." 

 

"Are you sure you don't want to stay? It's already late and you don't have a car to drive back, plus I do admit I am still sleepy." She laughed a little. 

 

Now that didn't sound like a bad idea. I was tired too and I didn't want to go back home and be lonely again. "That sounds great. But I don't have extra clothes." 

 

"Don't worry about it. I have some of my brothers you can borrow. He keeps some clothes of his here for when he visits." She says. 

 

"Well I guess I'll be staying the night." I smiled which she returned. 

 

----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the new chapter! Please do not hesitate to comment because  I love getting to interact and get to know you all. It really makes me happy :) also please comment a name I can use as Youngjae's ex lover ;) I'll see you in the next chapter ! Saranghae <33