Chapter 8

My Two Lovers

2 days before the wedding 

JB POV:

I can't believe I'm actually getting married in two days. How is the rest of my life going to turn out after this? For the past couple of days I had spent it all paying attention to Jinyoung. I have to make sure he knows I will always love him. I can't ever bear to see him hurt. 

 

"Yo JB which one looks better." Jackson asked holding up two suits. I can't actually believe he went looking for a suit to wear for the wedding. That's just Jackson Wang for you. 

 

"Yah that hyung to you, and I really don't care what you wear Jackson they both literally look the same." At this Jackson pouted. "Why couldn't you just have brought Mark with you?" 

 

"Because I want to surprise Mark!"

 

I laughed. "It's not like your the one getting married." 

 

He huffed. "What are you wearing anyways?" 

 

"My dad already has my suit and I'm supposed to pick it up later tonight." 

 

"Wow you really had no control on any of this." Jackson said. 

 

"Yeah and I wasn't planning on getting married either." I rolled my eyes. 

 

"You know what I think I'm going to get this one." Jackson said as he put one of the suits he was holding back. "Wait, who are you going to have as bridesmaids and groomsmen and all that?" 

 

"I honestly don't know. Like I said I have no control over the wedding." 

 

"Dude! Can I be your best man?" 

 

I can't believe him right now. I shrugged. "Sure why not." 

 

"Ahh yes! But I'm walking down that aisle with Mark." 

 

"Whatever you want, I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind." I said. Jackson was still being giddy. "Come on let's go. We spent too much time in here and I'm hungry."

 

Youngjae POV

I spent today with Mark hyung at a local café. Since we finally saw each other again after so long, we thought it would be good to catch up. 

 

"Youngjae how are you really? We haven't really been able to hang out for a while and I know you weren't doing so well after the breakup." Mark hyung said after taking a sip of his coffee. 

 

"Fine I guess. I went through depression for a while but I'm pretty much over it now." I answered truthfully.

 

He heaved a sigh. "I really should've been there for you. I'm so sorry Jae." 

 

"No no hyung it's fine. Things just happen. And I see you have Jackson now too." 

 

He smiled at that. "Yeah he really is great" 

 

"How long have you guys been together?"

 

"About a year and a half. He even bought us a house for our one year anniversary." He said happily. 

 

"Aw that's nice hyung." I wish I had that. 

 

"Tell me Jae. Do you think this wedding will be the best for you?"

 

"Well I accept it I guess. There's not much I can do about it anyways." 

 

"Please youngjae give yourself a chance. You deserve to be happy." 

 

"Hyung you sound like my mom." I chuckled. He just gave me an 'are you serious?' face. "But even if I wanted to I can't. Jaebum has someone already." I said not realizing how sad I sounded. 

 

"Well do what you your gut tells you to, whether you fall for Jaebum or not. You never know he may feel the same." 

 

"Hmph. I guess I can try." I said truthfully. Maybe it's time for me to find love again.

 

"Now that's how you should be thinking. Come on, let me order you something." He smiled 

 

I really need to spend more time with Mark hyung. 

 

JB POV:

I was back at my dad's house again. I needed to pick up my suit. Honestly he has put in so much work into this wedding that I don't even want. His business better be making some money now. 

 

"Ah Jaebum come, the suit is upstairs." My dad said letting me in. I honestly don't know how my dad lives in such a big mansion by himself besides the maids. 

 

He handed it over to me, it was in a hanger with if covered to keep it from getting dirty. I took a look at it and it was actually really nice. It was black but simple. 

 

"Wow." I said amazed. 

 

"Hm yeah I picked a good one." My dad said. "Oh and here I want you to have this." He said while grabbing something from his drawer. 

 

It was necklace, a locket to be exact. Taking a closer look at it I had realized what it was. "Dad is this-" 

 

"Yes it's your mothers" 

 

I can't actually believe he has this after so many years. "But how?" 

 

"I always made sure she was wearing it. And the day she passed, I took it." 

 

My mom had passed away some years ago from a car crash, damn drunk driver. The necklace, she always wore it even thought I never really knew what it was for. 

 

I opened the locket. Inside was a picture of me and her when I was little. I almost teared up. "T-thank you." 

 

"I wanted to give you it at the right time. You still have the rings right?" 

 

"Yes I do. They're back at my place." 

 

"Mhm good. Just don't forget to bring it on the day of the wedding okay?" 

 

"Okay. I'll be going now." I said holding onto the suit and necklace. 

 

Youngjae POV:

I hadn't realized how long I've been out with Mark hyung. It was fun and good catching up though. Opening my door I shrieked. 

 

"SURPRISE!" Yugyeom and Bambam screamed. 

 

"What the hell are you guys doing here?! And how did you get in?" 

 

"We still remember you keep the key under the welcome mat hyung." Bambam said. 

 

"Man I really need a better lock and hiding spot." I mumbled to myself. "How long have you two been here anyways?" 

 

"Like an hour and a half." Yugyeom said. 

 

"It's getting late, did you guys eat?" 

 

"Yeah we took some ramen from your cabinet." Bambam shrugged. 

 

"Yah I pay for those!" 

 

They both giggled. "We'll buy you so more hyung." Yugyeom laughed. 

 

"Whatever. Do you guys just want to sleep here since it's pretty late now?" 

 

"Sleepover!" They yelled. This is why they're the maknaes. 

 

-----------------------------------------

Get ready for the wedding! Also do you guys prefer dialogue or their thoughts? Would love to get your feedback!