Chapter 11

My Two Lovers

Youngjae POV:

I woke up to the sound of the shower running, an empty cold side of the bed, and the smell of bacon. As I sat up I see Jaebum walk out of the shower with nothing but a white towel wrapped loosely around his waist and his hair dripping down his body. This making me flustered. 

 

"Oh sorry Jae I didn't know you were awake yet." He said rubbing the back of his neck, noticing that I was staring at his body. 

 

"Uhm y-yeah. Good morning." I said trying to break the awkwardness. He then walked over to one of the drawers and pulled out a tshirt and jeans. 

 

"I ordered room service while you were sleeping. Go ahead and eat, it's bacon and pancakes." He said walking back to the bathroom. 

 

"Mhm thank you hyung." I said to him before slowly getting out of bed and over to where the food was. 

 

I feel like I haven't eaten in days although we pretty much had a lot of food last night, but I just haven't eaten such a good breakfast like this in a while. I let out a sweet moan as I tasted the sweet syrup and pancake. 

 

Finally, Jaebum comes out of the bathroom. 

 

"Hey Jae ah my dad actually wants us to meet him soon to look at the house he was planning on getting us." He said sheepishly. I could tell he really wasn't interested. 

 

"Oh uhm o-okay I'll just get ready now." I said as I started to clean up the the plates. 

 

"Why don't you eat hyung?" I asked him. 

 

"It's okay Jae I had a cup of coffee this morning. That should be enough for me to get through the whole day." He smiled. I only nodded. 

 

JB POV:

After Youngjae had gotten dressed we headed down to the car my dad, of course, rented. There was an address we were to meet him at. 

 

But man I really can't get the picture of Youngjae waking up out of my head. His messy bed head was just too adorable and agh why am I even thinking this?

 

The house we met my dad at, which I'm assuming is to be ours, was pretty big. Probably not as big as his mansion but big enough to fit a family. I could tell Youngjae was flustered by this. 

 

"Hyung don't you think this is a bit much?" He asked softly. 

 

"Well it is my dad. He never does anything small." I shrugged. Knowing my dad has a lot of money, he wouldn't hesitate to spend it whether he needs something or not. 

 

"Ah the newly weds are here! How was your first night together?" My dad asked a little too excitedly. He probably is trying to get me used to this whole marriage thing.

 

"It was fine." Youngjae said a little embarrassed. 

 

"Well come in. I'll show you the house." 

 

The house had double doors. Fancy right? Inside there was marble tile floor and a big living space. The guys will probably like hanging around here. I thought. 

 

There was a white kitchen and a nice fire place, and a pool table in the living room. In the backyard there was a pool and some open space. There was even a casita in the back. 

 

Going up to the second floor we went into the master bedroom first. Now the house is seven bedrooms and four bathrooms which is pretty big for only two people. But I could already tell the guys would be coming over often. 

 

"So what did you guys think of the house?" My dad asked as he was done giving us a tour. 

 

"It was nice." I said knowing my dad would buy us the house whether we liked it or not. 

 

"It's really big. I'd never thought I'd ever live in such a big house until now." Youngjae said. I could tell it would take him some time to get used to living here. 

 

"Great! You can actually start moving in tomorrow or whenever you're ready. Although I recommend you move in as soon as possible so that you can get all the packing and everything over with." 

 

I nodded at my dad's words. 

 

"Well I'll leave you guys alone for today. Just give me a call when you're ready to start the move. I'll see you guys later." He waved off. 

 

"So uhm do you wants to invite friends and we can hang out or got eat somewhere?" I asked not wanting anything to get even more awkward between us. 

 

"S-sure. That sounds like a good idea." He agreed. That's when I texted Jackson to come over with Mark by the karaoke place we'd always hangout at when we were still in high school. And I course I called Jinyoung over too. I had always guessed Youngjae was going to invite yugyeom and Bambam too. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ahh look at our Jaebum all grown up!" Jackson said as he came running to em and squeezing me tight. 

 

"Yah! I'm still your hyung!" 

 

"Jackson you can't even sleep without Mark being right beside you." I smiled as I saw Jinyoung. 

 

"Hey! I need my cuddle buddy." He pouted which we all laughed at. I embraced Jinyoung in a hug. I didn't want to leave him for anyone or anything. No marriage will stop that. It broke my heart when I heard that Jinyoung slept over with Mark and Jackson since he didn't want to be at the house all alone. 

 

I could see Youngjae talking comfortably with Yugyeom and Bambam. I already knew he needed people he felt more comfortable with. 

 

"Hyungie buy us drinks!" Jackson whined which only earned him a glare. 

 

"Fine. All of you can get one drink but only for today." I said since I wanted to make today fun. 

 

"Sweet thanks hyung!" Yugyeom grinned. 

 

"Ma'am which one is your most expensive drink?" Jackson asked the lady at the counter, making us all laugh besides me. 

 

"Everyone got their drinks?" I asked. 

 

"Yes thank you hyung." Youngjae said with a smile, my heart only slightly melting. 

 

"Okay then let's get singing!" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh I had my first high school event last night and it was so much fun! The dance was held in the gym and it literally felt like a concert. I even made new friends just by dancing around them ahah. Ah and okay there's this boy I really like at school but like idk since he's older than me but seems close with everyone. And I literally die every time he hugs me. BUT ANYWAYS KCON IS COMING SOON AND I'M NOT PREPARED. Seriously not ready to see my babes again and what I'm gonna wear etc. But thank you for reading my story and continue to support. Saranghae <33.