Chapter 21

My Two Lovers

 

 

Jinyoung POV:

"Now remember, if anything happens, you call me right away." Jisoo said as we were parked in Han River.

 

"Aigooo how sweet of you." I said pinching her cheeks making her look unimpressed. "Okay fine I will." I said once again, laughing slightly.

 

"Hurry up now. I can see him waiting for you." 

 

I huffed before getting out the car. Okay Jinyoung. You can do this. 

 

JB POV:

I see Jinyoung making my way towards me. Here's goes nothing.

 

"Hey." He started. 

 

"H-hi." Goddamnit why did I stutter? "Uhm why don't we take take a seat?" 

 

"Sure." He said and we made our way to a nearby. 

 

"Jinyoungie I really don't know where to start." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

 

"Maybe the day I saw you guys-" he cut himself off, avoiding any sort of eye contact with me. 

 

"Okay." I said before starting. "That day was when we moved into the new house which my dad bought of course." He stayed quiet. "Nothing much happened that day. We just unpacked and I offered to take him out to dinner." 

 

"You took him to our favorite place." He said quietly. 

 

"Yeah uhm I really wasn't thinking." I said before continuing. "But we just ate and laughed then right after, I don't know what came over me." 

 

"You grew tired of me." He said. 

 

"No no it's not like that-" 

 

"Of course it is." He cut me off. "You were always worrying about me during this entire arranged marriage that you found a new love." 

 

I was beyond shocked at his words. How can he say these things so calmly? 

 

By now I didn't realize I was crying. "I'm so so sorry Jinyoung." I said, tears streaming down my face. 

 

He grabbed my hand and started wiping my tears. "Hey. It's okay. I get it. It was amazing while it lasted but not all things are meant to be." He said as the tears wouldn't stop.

 

"Your amazing Jinyoung." I said quietly but just enough for him to hear. He smiled. 

 

He got up from his seat and hugged me which I of course hugged him back. "Let me get you coffee." I said standing up. 

 

He chuckled. "Well I can't resist that." 

 

As we were walking to the nearest coffee shop I spoke up. "So why were you working at the flower shop and who was that girl with you." He face went red making me laugh. 

 

"O-oh that was Jisoo. I met her one day when I was at the market and she kind of gave me her number that day." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "And then yeah after that day I saw you I didn't know what to do and so I called her." He said my eyes widening. "And from there she's been really comforting and sweet and a little scary." He laughed a little. I smiled. 

 

"So you and Jisoo... Jinji?" I said before he smacked me in the arm. "Ow okay I'm sorry." 

 

Youngjae POV:

"So jaejae how's you and Jaebutt doing?" Bambam said as he picked up a bowling ball. Of course they'd want to go bowling knowing I . 

 

"Really great." I smiled thinking about him. 

 

"Where is he anyways?" Yugyeom asked. 

 

"He went out to talk to Jinyoung for the first time after the incident." I said a little lowly. 

 

"And you're not afraid he might make a move?" Yugyeom said as Bambam smacked him in the back of the head. "Ow! I'm just saying!" 

 

"He won't. I trust him a lot." 

 

"I'm happy for you hyung." Bambam said before throwing the ball down the alley and hitting almost all the pins down. 

 

I smiled to myself. "I am too."

 

Jisoo POV:

"Ji chuuu! I missed you so much!" Lisa jumped on me as I was walking into Blackpink house which me and my best friends Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa owned. None of us exactly love here but it's our own little place where we all like to hangout. 

 

"Ah Lisa get off!" I scolded her.

 

"Your never fun unnie." She pouted before laughing loudly. 

 

"Jisoo!" I hear and out comes Jennie with curls halfway down in her hair. 

 

"Jendeukie!" I yelled and hugged her tightly. 

 

"Dang you weren't like with me." Huffed Lisa. 

 

I ignored her. "Where's Rosé?" I asked. 

 

"She went out running errands." Jennie said. 

 

"Ahh I see." 

 

"So tell us more about this boy!" Lisa squealed which Jennie joined in. 

 

"Shouldn't we wait for Rosé to come home first?" 

 

"It's okay. We'll tell her later. Now come on sit!" Lisa urged which I heaved a sigh. 

 

"Okay okay so his name is Jinyoung and I met him when he came into the shop one day. I kind of took a big leap and wrote my number on a piece of paper when I gave him his bouquet." 

 

Both girls were holding onto each tightly as they were giggling. "Our Ji chuu unnie is all grown up now." 

 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm older than both of you!" 

 

"Okay okay please continue you." Jennie said. 

 

"Well one day I get a call which was from him crying and it turned out he caught his boyfriend cheating on him." 

 

Both girls gasped. "Poor baby." Jennie said. 

 

"Wow he called you in that type of situation?" Lisa said before Jennie shushed her. 

 

"So we met up then I took him to my place and yeah he's been staying with me ever since." 

 

"Where is he now?" Jennie asked.

 

"He went to talk to his ex boyfriend I guess? Just to clear things up." 

 

"Ahh I see." 

 

Just then the door opened and in came a smiling Rosé. 

 

"Guys I'm back and I bough lemon juice!" Once she realized I was here she screamed. "Unnie your back finally!" She said crushing me into a hug. 

 

"Oh Rosé we have a story to tell you!" Lisa said as I groaned,  this is going to be a long day. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Long time no write aha. But I hope you all liked this chapter! Also is anyone planning on going to Astro's LA fan meet? I am and got hi touch! I'm super excited!