Chapter 22

My Two Lovers

Jisoo POV:

The next couple hours was spent catching up and endless amount of laughter. Hanging out with the girls really made me realize how much I missed them. 

 

"Lisa! Where'd you put my phone?" Jennie scolded. 

 

"I gave it to you what do you mean." 

 

"No no I set it on the table after you played games Aish." Jennie sighed making me laugh. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Looking at the sceeen Jinyoung was calling. 

 

"Hold on guys I have to take this." 

 

"I bet it's her lover boy." Rosé said making all the girls squeal. I rolled my eyes. 

 

(bold is Jinyoung and italics is Jisoo)

 

"Jinyoungie?" 

 

"Jisoo ya! What are you up to?"

 

"I'm still hanging out with the girls.Why? Is there something wrong?" 

 

"No it's just I was wondering if you can pick me up now. With Jaebum hyung of course." Jinyoung said making me freeze. 

 

"Oh of course. I take it you both made up?" 

 

"Mhm yeah. We're still in the same area at Han River too." 

 

"Ah okay I'll be there soon." 

 

"You're the best! Bye."

 

"So how'd it go?" Lisa said curiously as all the girls were huddled close to each other. 

 

"I have to go pick up him and his ex now at Han River."

 

"Ooo good luck unnie." Jennie said.

 

"Fighting!" Came from Rosè.

 

"You guys are too much." I said laughing a little. 

 

"But you love us though." Lisa said smirking making me shrug. 

 

"Alright I'll be leaving now. I'll definitely come back soon." 

 

"Bye bye unnie!" Came from all of them. 

 

Jinyoung POV:

We spent the rest of our time walking around drinking warm coffee. It was nice and knowing we didn't go past friends wasn't so bad. 

 

"Hey it's getting late, we should probably leave now." Jaebum spoke up. 

 

"Hm yeah. I'll call Jisoo to pick up us." I said making Jaebum look hesitant.

 

"It's okay. She's great. She'll probably come off really scary at first though." I said making him relax a little. 

 

"Okay. Go ahead and call her." He said as I dialed her number. 

 

Quick time skip to when Jisoo picks them up. 

 

"Ah there! I see her." I said as Jisoo as pulling up. 

 

She got out of the car to greet us. Giving me a quick and warm embrace. "Hey." I said.

 

She let out a small hi before turning to Jaebum. 

 

"Hello Jisoo-ssi I'm Jaebum which you may have probably known." He said giving her a little bow. 

 

"Oh I know who you are." She said a hint of sass in her voice. Hearing this, I shoved her shoulder a little. 

 

"Aish uhm it's nice to meet you Jaebum." It was silent for a few moments until I spoke up. 

 

"Why don't we all go out to eat? We can get to know each other better." 

 

"Oo that sounds like a good idea. We can invite Youngjae too." Jisoo said surprising both of us.

 

"Uh yeah that sounds great." Jaebum said a little nervous. 

 

"Come on. We can go get him." Jisoo said gesturing to the car. This is going to be an interesting evening. 

 

Youngjae POV:

"Aish! I told you Bam I'm not hungry!" I yelled at Bambam as he was trying to search his pantry food. 

 

"Well we all have to eat something hyung. And besides, you've been laying on the couch for the past hour."

 

"Don't judge me I'm just tired."

 

"Tired of Jaebutt?" 

 

"Bambam!" 

 

"Okay okay I'm sorry I'm just bored too." Before I could answer my phone went off, signaling I got a message. 

 

From: Jaebummie💚

To: SunshineJae

Youngjae ah get ready we'll pick you up. I hope you're hungry.

 

I responded with a quick okay before slumping back into the couch. 

 

"What is it?" Yugyeom asked. 

 

"Jaebum is picking me up soon." 

 

"Oooo sounds like a date." Bambam said. 

 

"I guess but he said 'we'll' as in he isn't the only one." 

 

"Hmm I wonder why." 

 

A few minutes later I get a text from Jaebum saying he's outside. "Alright guys he's here. I'll be leaving now. Thank you for today." 

 

"It's no problem hyung. Now go have fun!" Yugyeom said. 

 

"Yes you should go now!" Bambam added. I laughed before walking out the door. 

 

Outside of Yugbam's apartment, I did not see any Jaebum but an unfamiliar car. As I was looking for him, the car's backseat window rolled down and there was Jaebum. 

 

"Youngjae ah! Aren't you going to come in?" He said smiling.

 

"Oh hyung! Who's car is that?" Once said, the drivers seat window opened where I saw an unfamiliar looking girl. 

 

"That would be mine." She said. "Hello I'm Jisoo." She said happily. 

 

"Hello Youngjae!" Jinyoung popped out from the seat next to her.

 

"Ah! Hello Jinyoung hyung." I bowed to him. 

 

"Hurry up and get in. It's cold out there." I nodded and got in next to Jaebum." 

 

JB POV:

We decided to eat at a typical Korean barbecue restaurant because we couldn't decide on anything else. We were sitting in a booth, me sitting next to Youngjae and across from me was Jinyoung sitting next to Jisoo.

 

After ordering and waiting for our meat was when Jisoo spoke up. 

 

"Hello Youngjae. I know you don't really know me but you can say I'm Jinyoung's close friend I guess?" She said a little hesitant. I could basically see hearts in jinyoungs eyes as he was looking at her. 

 

"Ah I see. It's very nice to meet you." Youngjae responded. 

 

"I hope you treat Jinyoungie well, Jisoo ah." I said making Jisoo turn a little red and Jinyoung laugh. 

 

Once our food came, we ate peacefully and had small talk here and there. It went better than I thought to be honest. Once our check came Jinyoung tried grabbing it but I did quickly before he could. 

 

"Why hyung?" He whined. 

 

"Oh please. It's the least I can do." 

 

"We should get boba!" Youngjae spoke up excitedly. 

 

"I actually could use some right now." Jisoo agreed smiling 

 

"Alright guess we got to get some boba now." I chuckled. 

 

----------------------

 

"2 milk teas, 1 taro, and 1 Thai tea please." I ordered for everyone. 

 

"Thank you Jaebum hyung." Jinyoung said as I paid for the drinks. 

 

"Of course." I smiled. 

 

Waiting a little bit for our drinks, Youngjae and Jisoo really got along. Youngjae's loud laughter really made Jisoo laugh just as much which made me happy. 

 

"Jaebum your order is ready." The worker called as there were four drinks set on the counter. I called everyone over giving the taro to Jisoo, the Thai tea for Youngjae and me and Jinyoung having milk tea. 

 

"Wow I really needed this." Jisoo said after taking a sip of her drink. 

 

"This is great." Jinyoung said. 

 

With that we spent the rest of the night driving around Seoul, drinking our boba and talking non stop. The atmosphere was so great I didn't want the night to end. 

 

As it was getting late, they dropped us off back at our house. 

 

"Thank you guys for tonight!" Youngjae said giving Jisoo a hug first. 

 

"Wah it was so fun. We need to make this a regular thing." Jinyoung said, all of us agreeing. 

 

"Definitely. We'll see you guys soon!" Jisoo said bidding us a farewell. With that said we walked into our house. My heart feeling content. 

 

Jinyoung POV:

Getting back to jisoo's place, I could tell she was tired. 

 

"Ahh I'm exhausted." She said taking her coat off.

 

"Hey Jisoo." 

 

"Mhm?" She said turning around. I had no idea what came over me but I grabbed her face and connected our lips. She squealed as she was shocked but slowly kissed back. 

 

Pulling away I was just as shocked myself. "I-I'm sorry I don't what came over-" I couldn't even finished my sentence as she pulled me into another kiss. Quickly kissing back I could feel her smile in the kiss. When we pulled away again, we were both breathing heavily, our foreheads resting against each other. 

 

"Date me." She whispered. 

 

"Gladly." I said before spreading kisses all over her face. 

 

----------------------------------

Wow I really hoped you liked the chapter! I recently got a lot of votes and comments so that's what inspired me to write! Also exactly one week ago I saw my babies Astro😭 I wanted to share my hi touch experience with you all:

Rocky was first in the hi touch and he looked so happy so when I got to him I was like "Rocky fighting!" And we started jumping up and down together!

Next was Moonbin, I did a big heart with my body and was like "I love you!" And he started laughing.

Then Eunwoo! His visuals are seriously no joke ahh. I told him "Eunwoo your so handsome!" And he smiled and gave me a thumbs up! Eunwoo is my moms bias so when she called him handsome, he bowed his head to her which she was pretty happy about. 

NEXT WAS MY BABY SANHA. My shirt had a picture of sanha on it so I pointed to my shirt and said "Sanha look!" And he made a kissy face for me!

Then Jinjin! I said "hi jinjin!" And his eyes got so small and I was so happy. 

Finally the happy virus Mj! I told him "I love you" and he said "aw"

BUT THAT WAS MY HI TOUCH EXPERIENCE! This was my second time doing hi touch, my first being with got7 and it's really so amazing.