Chapter 6

Two Doctors In Love (Slowly In Editing Process)

Chaeyeon's POV

I woke up due to the light facing my closed eyes. I opened them slowly as I got up from the bed. I turned to look around, surprised to see why I was in an odd looking room. I turned to the opposite direction from where I was looking at and gasped.

And there she was, Zhou Kyulkyung. She placed the blanket all the way up to her neck as if she was freezing, but her face showing no expression. I backed away from her and looked for my belongings. Just as I grabbed my purse and headed for the door, there was a voice, "You're leaving without thanking me?"

I turned around and calmed down, "Why do I have to thank you?"

She raised her eyebrow, "Uh, after you got drunk, I carried you to this hotel?"

I turned my face away from her. Well, I did kind of remember getting drunk. I somehow felt someone pull my arm as they held my waist, not tightly, but more like firm and gentle. I blushed at the sight of it.

I took a look at her. She was still rubbing her eyes as she yawned, waiting for my response. "Oh," was all I said back.

"Oh?" she sounded disappointed and got up from the bed. She went straight to me and slammed her hand on the wall, forcing me to get trapped. She smirked, "How are you going to pay me back?"

She took a strand of my hair and smelled it. I blushed, "Well, I don't know."

She continued as she took her hand down and touched my thigh. I winced for a moment, but finally blurted out, "Fine, I'll do whatever you want!"

She stopped and showed a smile. I looked at her. How could she smile after getting all dirty at me? I touched my thigh, "What do you want me to do?"

She sat on the bed, "Oh, I don't know. Be my friend."

"What?" I asked, continuing to touch my thigh.

"Be my friend," she said it once again.

I stopped touching my thigh and looked at her, "What happened if I said no?"

She smirked, "Then I'll punish you."

I sighed, "Fine, but on one condition."

"And what is that?" she asked.

"You cannot act like this in front of anyone else who knows us. Only when we're alone, got it?"

She nodded, "I'm fine with that."

My eyes happened to look at the clock and I realized that it was already noon. I headed for the door, but was interrupted once again, "Don't worry. It's your day off. I already alerted the hospital."

I gave her a glare, "You can't do that without my permission!"

She sighed, "Even so, you're late for work and the alcohol might make you get drunk again."

"I'm not drunk-" I started but collapsed due to a headache that just showed up out of nowhere. Fortunately, she was there to catch me and carried me to the bed bridal style. She placed my body on the bed and placed the blanket up to my shoulders. "Sleep tight for a bit," I heard her as she talked to me gently, "You deserve it."

I shook my head, "I don't want to."

She sighed, "Then rest for a bit."

She rubbed her stomach, "Are you perhaps hungry, too?"

I looked at her and admitted, "A bit."

She smiled, "Rest and I'll take you out to eat. My treat."

I hesitated for a moment, "Your treat?"

She nodded, "My treat."

I smiled, "Okay. Wake me up in an hour."

She nodded and smiled, "Whatever you want."

I slowly closed my eyes, eveything being dark. Maybe I could be friends with her. Maybe I could. Besides, she doesn't look like she'll do anything harmful to me...

ONE HOUR LATER...

"Wake up, princess," I heard.

I groaned and opened my eyes. There was her, looking at me with a smile. I got up and yawned, "Is it time already?"

She nodded, "Unless you would rather sleep than eat."

"No!" I pouted and she laughed.

I then realized that I was showing my true feelings to someone who I barely knew, "You should continue to act like that. It's so cute and natural."

I forced a smile, "Really?"

"Really," she said back, then whispered into my ear, but ended up tickling me as I giggled, "Also, you can just call me Kyulkyung... Chaeyeon unnie."

I stared at her, "What did you just call me?"

She got up and winked, "Chaeyeon unnie."

I got up, heading for her with a grin on my face, "Yah!"

As she and I ran around the room, I tackled her down and laughed. She laughed back but stopped after she looked at my lips. She planned to head for them, but I got up and cleared my throat, "So, are we going or not?"

She grinned, "Unnie, you don't have to be like that. Besides, last night you unconciously kissed me."

I looked at her and quietly asked, "Did I?"

She looked like she didn't expect my answer, but she nodded. I fiddled with my fingers, "Sorry. You must've been surprised. Are you angry at me?"

She shook her head and smiled, "I was surprised, but no, I wasn't angry. I enjoyed it."

I blushed, turning my face away from her. She sighed and pulled my arm, "So, are we going to eat, or continue to blush?"

I turned and looked at her with a pout, "Eat!"

She chuckled, "Okay then."

She got her pack and took my arm as we headed outside. We went to get lunch at a barbecue restaurant, since I begged her so much, she agreed to it with a sigh.

We entered inside the restaurant and started to order. After the food came out, we dug in as we talked and laughed. When we were done, we got out and walked around.

"What else do you want?" she asked as she walked close to me.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"What's like your favorite thing when it comes to food?"

I pondered to myself, "Well, I like meat and strawberries."

She pointed to a store, "Then we'll go over there and order strawberry lattes."

I beamed at the sight of it, "Can we?"

She nodded, "Sure. Wait for me right here and I'll go buy them."

I nodded and watched her enter inside the store. After a few minutes, she got out, carrying out drinks and a box.

I jogged over to her, "Thanks for the drink. Hey, what's in that... oh!"

It turned out to be a strawberry cheesecake placed and wrapped neatly in a box. I hugged her tightly, "Thank you so much!"

Then, I took out my arms and turned my face away from her. She forced a smile, "It's getting dark. I'll take you home."

I shook my head, "You don't have to. I'll just walk home by myself."

She took my hand, "No is a no. I'll walk with you home, got it?"

I sighed, "Fine."

We walked to my apartment and stopped in front of it. I bowed at her, "Do you perhaps want to enter inside?"

She smiled, but shook her head, "I wish I could, but I have to go home early to be able to work tomorrow."

"Sorry," I said, remembering what had happened yesterday.

"It's okay," she replied back.

She handed me the strawberry cheesecake and walked away. I looked at her as she was getting farther and farther away. She was really fun, I wonder if she and I could act like that in front of everyone. I wish I could see her again. Then unexpectedly, my heart started to pound fast. I held onto it tightly. Last time, I didn't know what it meant. But now I know what it is.

I'm in love with Zhou Kyulkyung.