Chapter 21

Two Doctors In Love (Slowly In Editing Process)

Chaeyeon's POV

"I'm sorry, Chaeyeon unnie. I'm sorry."

Clearly, I was surprised. A moment ago, she slapped me and yelled at me for being mean to her. Now, she was at my door, hugging me tightly, saying that she was sorry. I wasn't mad though. I knew that she would come back to me, just not at this awkward moment. I smiled warmly and hugged her back in return, "You're finally back."

I felt her nodding as she continued to hug me tighter. I forced a smile, "Kyulkyung, you're blocking my air."

She lessened the hug, "Sorry unnie."

I patted her back and broke the hug, "Let's get you inside. It's cold out here."

She nodded and silently walked into my apartment. Usually, I'm a neat and organized person, but because of everything going on these days, my place looked like a mess. Clothes were all over the floor, leftover food covered the dining table, boxes were still laying everywhere. I forced a smile at Kyulkyung who seemed surprised of the scene, "I'm usually a clean person."

She could only nod and force a smile. I gestured Kyulkyung to enter inside my bedroom and she did, taking teeny tiny steps. I sat down on the available side of my bed, patting an empty spot for Kyulkyung to sit. She nodded and gently sat down. She mumbled, "I'm sorry. I was so stupid. Ms. Heehyun was right. I am being childish."

I looked at her in shock and shook my head, "No, I'm sorry too. I could've just asked what you wanted for your birthday."

She shook her head back, "I didn't even give you an opportunity for you to talk to me. I was being ignorant."

I slid a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Kyulkyung, I don't really care about that right now. I'm just happy you're back."

I slumped, breaking my eye contact with her, "I'm sorry. You might've misunderstood when you saw that picture. It wasn't me. It was-"

"I know," she suddenly said, "Ms. Heehyun told me about everything."

When I looked at her face, she looked guilty, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my parents and siblings. It was just too hard for me to tell you. I don't feel good when I talk about them, they make me remember every sad memory that happened in my life. Including this."

I looked at her with worried eyes, "I'm the one that should be sorry. I should've gave you more time before talking about this."

She shook her head, "It's okay. I was planning to talk to you about it before that accident happened."

I cleared my throat, "So, what do you want to do right now?"

She shrugged, "I don't know."

I fiddled with my fingers and tried to avoid eye contact with her. I finally looked at her and smiled, "Do you want to drink strawberry latte?"

She looked at my eyes for a moment, then at my lips. She her lips seductively and bit her bottom lip. She leaned in and captured her lips with mine. At first, it was slow and innocent, until she was asking for entrance. I smiled and let her tongue take over me. It was passionate and rough, but we both stopped for air. I got up and grabbed on my coat, "Let's grab strawberry lattes."

She nodded and blushed, "Sorry for surprising you with that."

I smiled warmly, "Why are you apologizing when I enjoyed it?"

She blushed and made her way out the door. I chuckled and followed behind her. We talked about everything that was going on as we drank our lattes, clearing up things good. By the time we finished, the sun started to set. We walked to the park and sat down, looking at the stars up in the sky.

Kyulkyung whispered into my ear, "Unnie, let's kiss again."

I giggled, "Fine."

She gave me a passionate kiss as her tongue started to explore inside my mouth. I let out a silent moan, and felt Kyulkyung smiling, "I love you, unnie. And I mean it this time."

"I know, Kyulkyung. Because I love you more."

ONE WEEK LATER...

"Attention, doctors from all present buildings. The IOI Love Game has ended today. The winner of the 26th annual IOI Love Game is the surgery building once again, marking it as their eleventh win. For one month, doctors from the surgery building will get to choose their one prey. This will go on for a month. Everyone will be able to talk freely again until the next game, exactly one month from here. Thank you for your attention and good luck to you when the next game has come."

I sighed, "Finally, that game is over."

I could hear bones cracking from my side, and it turned out to be Sejeong unnie, having a dirty smirk on her face, "Just you wait, Kim Chungha. I'll get to have fun today. Oh, I'll have plenty of fun today."

I face palmed myself, "Go to the front office then, ahjusshi."

She smiled at me, "See you later, Chaeyeon!"

I could only laugh and sigh at her mischievous behavior. I felt my door being opened slowly and quietly. I smiled, "Is that you, Kyulkyungie?"

She pouted, "How did you know?"

I shrugged, "I just guessed," but it was her wonderful scent that I was familiar with. She smirked at me, "Aren't you going to write someone's name down?"

I returned the smirk back, "Who should I write down?"

She frowned, "Unnie."

I playfully tried to act innocent, "Should I write Nayoung unnie's name down?"

I heard my door open again and could only see Nayoung unnie with her irritated stone face, "I dare you to write my name down, Jung Chaeyeon. You'll feel pain the next day when I break all your bones you have there."

I forced a smile, "I'm kidding!"

I could see Kyulkyung giving a wink at Nayoung unnie before she closed the door and left for her office, then looking at me with desperate eyes. I sighed and squished her cheeks gently, "Guess I'll have to write your name down."

She pouted, "It wasn't a choice anyway."

I giggled, "I'm joking. Can you not take jokes too seriously for once?"

She had a playful smirk on her face, "Maybe, if you stop joking around."

She stepped on my foot, making me wince with pain, "Fine! I'll shut up and write your name down!"

She looked satisfied and hummed as she went out of my office, "I'm looking forward to tonight!"

I sighed and forced a smile at her. I then headed to the front office to claim my one target...

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Kyulkyung decided that we would go to her apartment. Of course, I agreed and smirked. When we reached to the door, I stopped and kissed her roughly. I pulled her jacket off and led her to her bedroom. She returned the kissed and blushed. She dropped on the bed, with me lying on top of her. I smiled, "I wanted you for a long time, Kyulkyung."

She smirked, "Well, well. Did Sejeong unnie just take you over?"

I rolled my eyes and whispered before kissing her lips, "I love you, Kyulkyungie."

She blushed and returned the words with a moan as I planted kisses on her neck and jawline, "I love you too, unnie."